The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
thks for thinking of me bro.
Cos i was also a fan of him the way he score the goal against Argentina WC02 & when he's in LIVERPOOL.

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
hey bro, is that everton fan fr this forum huh? which bro is he? would like to knw him kekeke ...

as for owen .. sigh .. he's 1 dam sad jinxed player. when he returns fr injury i doubt he'll b d same again. speed n reflexes will definitely slow down. i onli fear once he returns n he kena anthr toa zhong injury again he'll quit lor. like gd old marco van basten retired early.

btw MIA = official Liverpool fan club pub izzit? i knw they used to have 1 near tanjong pagar mrt
bro owen10, got to know my evertonian friend through a business contact. dunno if he joins this forum. wanna teach me how to ask him??? if we have a samster liverpool gathering, i think i will bring him along.

owen is injury prone bcos of the way he plays. his speed, while it is his strength, is also his bane. too much stress on his legs. another speed demon with his fair share of leg injuries is ryan giggs, if u remember when he missed a lot of games when he was younger. u will expect owen to lose quite a bit of his speed when he comes back from his injury. will have to see how he copes with his loss of pace to continue to be a major contribution like always.

dont know whether MIA is the official Liverpool fan club but saw bro enek's post that it has already closed down. will go check it out tonite cos going down to MS tonite. my bro did some renovations for them a couple of months back and i m not too sure if he has collected the payment yet!
Old 07-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I am a LFC fans since the day I know about soccer.

Currently, LFC official website (www.liverpoolfc.tv/news) is counting down on the 100 Players that Shook The Kop. It is down to the Top 20!

Lets see who is the Favorite of the BROs here to be No. 1. Could it be Keegan? Gerrard? Fowler? Rush? Dalgish?

Cheers!

P/S:

So far, the only surprise to me is Luis Garcia.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3977 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Lets see who is the Favorite of the BROs here to be No. 1. Could it be Keegan? Gerrard? Fowler? Rush? Dalgish? So far, the only surprise to me is Luis Garcia.
Should be Kenny. He's King Kenny, good player, good manager. I hope John Barnes is in the top 10 though. If anything, this '100 players who shook the kop' poll shows Liverpool fans are a forgiving lot. Steve McManaman is voted 22 I think. Not bad for a guy who left Liverpool deliberately for free. Owen tried Bosman too.

Actually, in the year we won the Champions League(2005), Luis Garcis was voted the best right-sided player in the Champions League 2004/05 by the soccer players. He's irritating as he loses simple balls but he's also capable of producing match winning moments. Think of him scoring the amazing goal against Juve (Buffon some more), against Chelsea (2005 Champions League Semi, 2006 FA Cup Semi). He recently made the second goal possible for Peter Crouch against West Ham.

Actually, from what i gathered, there was a original pub in South Bridge Road for liverpool supporters. It was split into two later, MIA in UE Square and PennyBlack in Boat Quay. I asked my friend why he didn't go to MIA. He mentioned MIA got a lot of bookies by the side, waiting to accept bets as the live telecast of the matches is on. He didn't like that.

Pennyblack, on the other hand, doesn't have this bookie issue. I've been to Pennyblack for some matches and it's great to watch a match with fellow YNWA people. Got some hardcore chiobus with scarves and they lead songs too leh! But they come with another liverpool accessory, a just as hardcore bf who's a Pool fan too.

How come Pool's matches are shown at 7.40pm arh? So early.

http://www.eastofanfield.com/htdocs/index.htm
Old 07-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool fans can post your comments and share views here:

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0...06 1&start=76

but please note comments that are posted on weekends are normally put up on monday of the following week as it seems the moderators only work "orbit owl"...
Old 07-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 19
DHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud ofDHL8888 has much to be proud of

I am all RED fully support the Kops.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Should be Kenny. He's King Kenny, good player, good manager.

Actually, from what i gathered, there was a original pub in South Bridge Road for liverpool supporters. It was split into two later, MIA in UE Square and PennyBlack in Boat Quay. I asked my friend why he didn't go to MIA. He mentioned MIA got a lot of bookies by the side, waiting to accept bets as the live telecast of the matches is on. He didn't like that.
hiaz, was at MIA quite a number of times but was never approached by any bookies or told about them. guess again, that i m not in the "in the know" group.

but agree with bro xgenre that it has to be king kenny. his contributions as a player, as a manager and he has conducted himself to be one of a gentleman, refusing to criticise his beloved club when he resigned from the manager's post due to politicking. liverpool went downhill from there. i hope that alan hansen is one of the top 20, if he is not already selected. gerrard will be there, as with fowler, i guess.

for me, 2 things brought about the drought in the 90s. no, not manure, but the bosman ruling bringing about EU ruling that players can move freely and not being considered as foreigners. liverpool was then snapping up english players and remember that team that consisted of david james, neil ruddock, jaime redknapp, steve macmanaman, robbie fowler and just bought stan collymore (not very smart but he's english). all these came to nought cos the rules changed for the european competitions, otherwise, it would be very difficult to beat them. alas, lppl.

the other one is more difficult to swallow, it is graeme souness when he was manager of liverpool. i will never forgive him for bringing liverpool to the pits. none of his signings ever performed, and when u thought people would have learnt, he goes to blackburn and newcastle and caused the same results, chaos. even mediocre and inexperienced managers, mark hughes and glenn roeder, can do better than what he has put up.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Lets see who is the Favorite of the BROs here to be No. 1. Could it be Keegan? Gerrard? Fowler? Rush? Dalgish?
Did you guys in Singapore know that Rushie is a frequent visitor to your island?
Apparently he has some interests in your horse racing setup.

Dirk Kuyt
Old 07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dominto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Should be Kenny. He's King Kenny, good player, good manager. I hope John Barnes is in the top 10 though. If anything, this '100 players who shook the kop' poll shows Liverpool fans are a forgiving lot. Steve McManaman is voted 22 I think. Not bad for a guy who left Liverpool deliberately for free. Owen tried Bosman too.

Actually, in the year we won the Champions League(2005), Luis Garcis was voted the best right-sided player in the Champions League 2004/05 by the soccer players. He's irritating as he loses simple balls but he's also capable of producing match winning moments. Think of him scoring the amazing goal against Juve (Buffon some more), against Chelsea (2005 Champions League Semi, 2006 FA Cup Semi). He recently made the second goal possible for Peter Crouch against West Ham.

Pennyblack, on the other hand, doesn't have this bookie issue. I've been to Pennyblack for some matches and it's great to watch a match with fellow YNWA people. Got some hardcore chiobus with scarves and they lead songs too leh! But they come with another liverpool accessory, a just as hardcore bf who's a Pool fan too.

How come Pool's matches are shown at 7.40pm arh? So early.

http://www.eastofanfield.com/htdocs/index.htm

My personal favourite is Rush followed by Kenny..... for wats he's worth.... he is a true blue striker...... The way he finishes will put almost all recent strikers(cos they try to do too much fancy stuff) to shame..... they tend to forget strikers are paid to score not to have fancy footwork, try to walk the ball into the goal.......the one tat comes close to him is Fowler...... but he's lost the touch when he went to Leeds and Man C.....

For me who is No.1 on 100 PWSTK is not important as they are all Pool's pride..... and they all deserve to be No.1 in my eyes......... YNWA

"FINALAD, IMITT"
Old 07-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
hiaz, was at MIA quite a number of times but was never approached by any bookies or told about them. guess again, that i m not in the "in the know" group.

but agree with bro xgenre that it has to be king kenny. his contributions as a player, as a manager and he has conducted himself to be one of a gentleman, refusing to criticise his beloved club when he resigned from the manager's post due to politicking. liverpool went downhill from there. i hope that alan hansen is one of the top 20, if he is not already selected. gerrard will be there, as with fowler, i guess.

for me, 2 things brought about the drought in the 90s. no, not manure, but the bosman ruling bringing about EU ruling that players can move freely and not being considered as foreigners. liverpool was then snapping up english players and remember that team that consisted of david james, neil ruddock, jaime redknapp, steve macmanaman, robbie fowler and just bought stan collymore (not very smart but he's english). all these came to nought cos the rules changed for the european competitions, otherwise, it would be very difficult to beat them. alas, lppl.

the other one is more difficult to swallow, it is graeme souness when he was manager of liverpool. i will never forgive him for bringing liverpool to the pits. none of his signings ever performed, and when u thought people would have learnt, he goes to blackburn and newcastle and caused the same results, chaos. even mediocre and inexperienced managers, mark hughes and glenn roeder, can do better than what he has put up.
King Kenny, or Barnes, or Keegan, or Hansen, or Rush...... Gerrad prob will be top 5 because of his impact and Champions League win......Souness was a great player for us..... but coc*ed up when he's manager......
Old 07-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19686 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

These were players who came to Pool with some reputation but didnt quite make it ... any1 still remembr them?

Eric Mier
Ronnie Rosenthal
Dean Saunders
Paul Stewart
Salif Diao
Al Hadji Diouf
Bruno Cheyrou
Sean Dundee
Karlheinz Riedle
Kvarme
Titi Camara
Westerveld
Rigobert Song
Barmby
Pellegrino
Nunez
Josemi
Xavier
Ziege

My 21st year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19686 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Players which Pool shd not have sold ...... (n who may well have contributed to Pool's success)

Steve Mcmanaman
David Thompson
OWEN!!! (of cos!!!)
Robbie Fowler
Danny Murphy

My 21st year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Players which Pool shd not have sold ...... (n who may well have contributed to Pool's success)

Steve Mcmanaman
David Thompson
OWEN!!! (of cos!!!)
Robbie Fowler
Danny Murphy

Steve Moneyman walked out of Anfield on Bosman rule,we didn't manage to sell him at all,on the contrary Owen did keep his promise by not following Moneyman's step.

Even if Murphy stayed,he would find it extremely hard to even get a few minutes play under Rafa. Anyway I will always remember all the deadly penalties he took (100% success rate?) & all his crucial goals against MU.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
lifelong supporter of liverpool since 1977. will never support another club.

favourite players:

10. steve mcmahon (for his no nonsense playing style and his "i'm going to eat u for breakfast" demeanour)
9. ian rush (incomparable killer instinct who has a knack for scoring against everton!!!)
8. jan molby (my inspiration!!! elegant player although carrying so much weight)
7. alan hansen (never seen a better defender, comparable to franco baresi)
6. jaime redknapp (my ex watched liverpool games with me just so to catch glimpses of him )
5. steve nicol (original marauding roberto carlos with lungs of steel, his size 14 boots packs one of the most feared shots in the old division 1)
4. michael owen (would have loved him to partner peter crouch, should be a blast)
3. PETER crouch (my MU frens wee laughing at me when he wasnt scoring last season. they couldnt see his contribution, but what do they know about football when they only started supporting MU in the 90s?)
2. steven gerrard (part man, part machine. more machine than man. pride of liverpool, of everyone who supports liverpool, of football. he would walk straight into the world first XI. dont understand why frank lampard is preferred over him for england)
1. ROBBIE FOWLER - GOD, enuff said. best goal: when he left the then 1st choice right-back and even centreback, dear old gary neville, like a prostitute on the grass with the slightest of bumps, and proceeded to curl the ball over the seemingly unbeatable peter schemichel (wrong spelling) from the left side of the penalty box with his right foot,his weaker foot.

when is the gathering? newbie can join? by the way, anyone knows where to get the DVD for the champions league triumph in 2005?
Bro AXL,

There's a shop on the 2nd floor in Peninsula Shopping Centre selling the original DVD. Sorry but i dun have the name of the shop. but it's very near the escalator

Cheers
Old 08-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These were players who came to Pool with some reputation but didnt quite make it ... any1 still remembr them?

Ronnie Rosenthal
Dean Saunders

Bro Owen I thought that Rosenthal if not wrong he was a israeli, did make some impact, Saunders was originally from Aston Villa, correct me if i am wrong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1