The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Soul_Reaper is a lifelong Liverpool fan.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:06 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Aye Aye Sir! Reporting for Duty!

Been a Red since 1987. John Barnes was my favorite player with Robbie being a close second. Have you guys watched each of his first 100 LFC goals on Youtube?

I cried tears of joy watching Istanbul 05. Wondered if any of you guys got overwhelmed by emotions on that night too.
how about Ian Rush?..Rushie is marvellous.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Liverpoolian fan reporting strength, SIR!!

Old 03-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I cried tears of joy watching Istanbul 05. Wondered if any of you guys got overwhelmed by emotions on that night too.

I was in Anfield 2005, holding n taking photos with the 3 tropies.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to see all fellow liverpool fan coming in..
Maybe next time we can arrange watching soccer then after that bonking session at GL together

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

Bye bye Kromkamp.

Rafa quick to cut signings if they don't work out.
Good. No need to carry dead weight.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

lifelong supporter of liverpool since 1977. will never support another club.

favourite players:

10. steve mcmahon (for his no nonsense playing style and his "i'm going to eat u for breakfast" demeanour)
9. ian rush (incomparable killer instinct who has a knack for scoring against everton!!!)
8. jan molby (my inspiration!!! elegant player although carrying so much weight)
7. alan hansen (never seen a better defender, comparable to franco baresi)
6. jaime redknapp (my ex watched liverpool games with me just so to catch glimpses of him )
5. steve nicol (original marauding roberto carlos with lungs of steel, his size 14 boots packs one of the most feared shots in the old division 1)
4. michael owen (would have loved him to partner peter crouch, should be a blast)
3. PETER crouch (my MU frens wee laughing at me when he wasnt scoring last season. they couldnt see his contribution, but what do they know about football when they only started supporting MU in the 90s?)
2. steven gerrard (part man, part machine. more machine than man. pride of liverpool, of everyone who supports liverpool, of football. he would walk straight into the world first XI. dont understand why frank lampard is preferred over him for england)
1. ROBBIE FOWLER - GOD, enuff said. best goal: when he left the then 1st choice right-back and even centreback, dear old gary neville, like a prostitute on the grass with the slightest of bumps, and proceeded to curl the ball over the seemingly unbeatable peter schemichel (wrong spelling) from the left side of the penalty box with his right foot,his weaker foot.

when is the gathering? newbie can join? by the way, anyone knows where to get the DVD for the champions league triumph in 2005?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros and fellow Reds, nice to see ppl with the same thinking. You're Never Walk Alone. Supporter since 1976.
Bring on the Blues this Saturday!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

I was there for the boxing day game!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I was in Anfield 2005, holding n taking photos with the 3 tropies.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
libertyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

liverpool fan reporting here, die hard fan of ian rush, john aldridge time.. once received a b'day present frm girlfriend and its a man u jersey.. immidiately i broke off wif her.. liverpool is like my religion already.....i know tat i will never walk alone anyway.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3977 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
favourite players:
10. steve mcmahon (for his no nonsense playing style and his "i'm going to eat u for breakfast" demeanour)
9. ian rush (incomparable killer instinct who has a knack for scoring against everton!!!)
8. jan molby (my inspiration!!! elegant player although carrying so much weight)
7. alan hansen (never seen a better defender, comparable to franco baresi)
6. jaime redknapp (my ex watched liverpool games with me just so to catch glimpses of him)
5. steve nicol (original marauding roberto carlos with lungs of steel, his size 14 boots packs one of the most feared shots in the old division 1)
4. michael owen (would have loved him to partner peter crouch, should be a blast)
3. PETER crouch (my MU frens wee laughing at me when he wasnt scoring last season. they couldnt see his contribution, but what do they know about football when they only started supporting MU in the 90s?)
2. steven gerrard (part man, part machine. more machine than man. pride of liverpool, of everyone who supports liverpool, of football. he would walk straight into the world first XI. dont understand why frank lampard is preferred over him for england)
1. ROBBIE FOWLER - GOD, enuff said. best goal: when he left the then 1st choice right-back and even centreback, dear old gary neville, like a prostitute on the grass with the slightest of bumps, and proceeded to curl the ball over the seemingly unbeatable peter schemichel (wrong spelling) from the left side of the penalty box with his right foot,his weaker foot.

when is the gathering? newbie can join? by the way, anyone knows where to get the DVD for the champions league triumph in 2005?
I do apologise for quoting your whole post but I needed it to show a point. Notice how all ten of your best players are white men? It's something that we forget nowadays. Football then was more racist than currently.

I was reading a book about Liverpool ten years back. When John Barnes (my fav player) first got into the team, the racists will throw a banana onto the field just as he is about to take a corner. In spite of all this racism and the quality of the Liverpool team then, John Barnes won Player of the Season TWICE! Granted Steven G won it thrice and hopefully more times!

I dun think that's fowler's best goal right? His hat-trick against Seaman(sounds like Semen) in less than 5 mins is still the fastest hat trick record in the EPL. Unlikely to be topped in my opinion.

I like Ian Rush too but he's a finisher like Horse-face (Van Nisterol). I like creative players more than finishers.

Try www.liverpoolfc.tv. The online shop should have the DVD.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

NNKC ah from the way peter the kao lao play for england kuku kiasu Chelsea will buy him over liao...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 03-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!

liverpool fan Joe reporting for duty.

favourite player last time is John Barnes,Jan Molby and Ian Rush.

favourite player now has got to be Stevie G,Xabi Alonso and Jamie Carragher

cheers
Old 03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Notice how all ten of your best players are white men? It's something that we forget nowadays. Football then was more racist than currently.

I was reading a book about Liverpool ten years back. When John Barnes (my fav player) first got into the team, the racists will throw a banana onto the field just as he is about to take a corner. In spite of all this racism and the quality of the Liverpool team then, John Barnes won Player of the Season TWICE! Granted Steven G won it thrice and hopefully more times!

I dun think that's fowler's best goal right? His hat-trick against Seaman(sounds like Semen) in less than 5 mins is still the fastest hat trick record in the EPL. Unlikely to be topped in my opinion.

I like Ian Rush too but he's a finisher like Horse-face (Van Nisterol). I like creative players more than finishers.

Try www.liverpoolfc.tv. The online shop should have the DVD.
bro xgenre, sharp eyes u have. didnt realise that myself. but coming to think of it, didnt really like john barnes and pls dont expect me to put in michael thomas just to be politically correct. pls dont mention paul ince cos any player who has ever donned a man u jersey does not deserve to be on my list.

that goal by robbie fowler was my personal favourite cos it came at a time when the papers were raving about gary neville's performance for england and the new man u supporters (the scum of the earth) were really unbearable. i wonder how many actually jumped ship to support chelski these past 2 seasons.

fowler's hat-trick was achieved in 4min 37sec, i think. ian rush was worth every penny to liverpool for the fact that i cant remember him not scoring when playing against the toffees.

i know liverpool website has the DVD but very expensive leh. i was told shops in sg were selling for $40 but i cant seem to find anywhere. ask those kids manning the DVD shops also useless. 1 at jurong point actually told me: "liverpool dont have, got man u one. u want?" anyone has a second-hand one to let go? i m willing to pay the original price for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1