The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

just went to PT around 4 pm today....i was actually gonna check Cookie h7r3 but i saw it was padlocked. but before i even reached her room i saw nearby room open and signalled me 50, it was h7r11...when i saw her i said to myself not bad at all.. she looks nice with an accommodating face and nice body and skin too...then i continued walking to check h7r3 and found out it was closed....then i returned to h7r11 and went in... closed door then i paid. after that i asked her name she said Carol.. she asked me where im from then a little chit chat while she was undressing. then washed me and allowed me to hold her anywhre. i asked her if she shaved, she said it was natural...her pussy was nearly bald but i must believe her, it is not shaved at all coz i can really feel it's all natural... one of my weaknesses. then she smelled me while i lay down then she started licking from nipples to down there. i asked her if we could do 69 then she obliged and started licking her cunt. then a few more mins she lie down then i licked her again then she pulled me and wants me to get in. did missionaryin all angles then did standing at the edge of the bed while doing her missionary style. then after a few mins i asked her to turn around and did doggie as the finale. superb!!! then we washed and a little more chitchat then she said thanks for coming and see u again... RTF but i must try some more. she is my 5th so far when i started last december.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nice fr. thanks for sharing, looks good.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

abt the H17R10, is it the back section of the house the 2nd and 3rd room? if not wrong i have seen this 2 WL before, at least a month ago already.
i guess they are not that new. i went there i think last week, and saw them sitting outside their room smoking. after walking awhile and back they still there, so i guessing, are they sitting there becos their service no good? or no FR nobody dare to try?
like other bro, waiting for commando to try.

haha
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bro, swee bo? bo swee mine ah...
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros .. can anyone share if mj still working n wat happen to her
Old 05-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

din see her, mj, for like 4-5 months liao lo.
dunno why?

janet h12 also, is she working?
haven't seen her since her 1 month break, still waiting for her to come back.

she is always my first stop when i visit pt, but every time disappointed.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bro, MJ retired already, since last year.

Sorry but we have to move on.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Bros .. can anyone share if mj still working n wat happen to her
Old 06-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder who 's the lucky chap who have Bonk H10R11 on her arrival..went on 2nd feb 1pm was raining heavy which i am not on luck she's not back yet, lucky i ask the house owner if not i going to Be gong gong stand there in the rain..in the end went to Bonk H2R05 mun mun ..

Omg My tongue so itch how lah..Bored..
Old 06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
just went to PT around 4 pm today....i was actually gonna check Cookie h7r3 but i saw it was padlocked. but before i even reached her room i saw nearby room open and signalled me 50, it was h7r11...when i saw her i said to myself not bad at all.. she looks nice with an accommodating face and nice body and skin too...then i continued walking to check h7r3 and found out it was closed....then i returned to h7r11 and went in... closed door then i paid. after that i asked her name she said Carol.. she asked me where im from then a little chit chat while she was undressing. then washed me and allowed me to hold her anywhre. i asked her if she shaved, she said it was natural...her pussy was nearly bald but i must believe her, it is not shaved at all coz i can really feel it's all natural... one of my weaknesses. then she smelled me while i lay down then she started licking from nipples to down there. i asked her if we could do 69 then she obliged and started licking her cunt. then a few more mins she lie down then i licked her again then she pulled me and wants me to get in. did missionaryin all angles then did standing at the edge of the bed while doing her missionary style. then after a few mins i asked her to turn around and did doggie as the finale. superb!!! then we washed and a little more chitchat then she said thanks for coming and see u again... RTF but i must try some more. she is my 5th so far when i started last december.
Wow, she do 69? Hmm think I should RTF her again and try.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face H17R3 Honey $30

Sorry my friends 4the confusion, i went throught the PSL and, it happen the above girl is in it. She is the 1 to me, has the Violet look alike, because of her sexy crop hairdo.

Few brothers were talking of R10, this i have no dick about her, FYI R8 is taken by an old indian WL. R10 i do not see during mine last trip, messy room numbers.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
RTF to Carol. She is still as hygiene as before when I first had her. She must have forgotten about me as this is my first time to RTF her. After reading Bro leifucker FR, decided to try 69. But did not have that kind of luck. Or maybe I never ask her directly, just keep arousing her down there, hoping she will climb up the bed with her pussy in front of my face.
After a long BJ, she insert my "brother" into her with her back facing me after the BJ. Rode me for about 10 sec and then ask me to go on top. I enter her missionary with different angle so that I can feel my maximum thrust in her. She moan fakely at first but after a while, I can feel her very wet down there. There are loud sound of water slapping against my little brother. And her expression show that she enjoyed a little. Not too sure whether is it real but it did make me feel good and wanted to thrust her more. After a few more trust in her, I can feel that I'm about to come. I requested her for doggie and she obliged. I pumped her quicker than missionary and explored my army in her(with condom of course).
Carol unroll the used condom with a tissue and look at it. I asked her what is wrong but she never reply. Thought nothing but then she give a second look before throwing it into the bin. Maybe it is that I have entered her too deep or maybe her period is cumming, because I saw some pinkish colour on top of the condom. Felt so paiseh. Hopefully she's ok.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

It's been a long long time that I did not visit PT. Today, I finally make my first virgin trip after months of silence. Whenever I visit PT, the first person that came into my mind is Michelle from H22. I reach there about 6pm. She's available. Without hesitation I walk in. Once she shut the door, she ask..." Hey... long time no see! Where have you been???" Then I was give 101 reasons...

Nevertheless, I saw some difference on her body. Her butt start to have a bit of sag. Nevertheless, her service is top class! I really do her properly! She was moaning like nobody business. After we are done, we have some small chat. Maybe I'm regular, she really spend time to chit chat with me after every sexsion. This is something that I like about her. And her service is consistent and she never fail me even though I'm a hard cummer!

Then I walk around PT. Pretty quite. And I don't see many new faces. Looks like PT is aging very very soon in the next few years.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well, well, well, look who we have here!

Nice to know you are doing well Bro! Same old stuff here in PT huh? But at least it was enjoyable!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
It's been a long long time that I did not visit PT. Today, I finally make my first virgin trip after months of silence. Whenever I visit PT, the first person that came into my mind is Michelle from H22. I reach there about 6pm. She's available. Without hesitation I walk in. Once she shut the door, she ask..." Hey... long time no see! Where have you been???" Then I was give 101 reasons...

Nevertheless, I saw some difference on her body. Her butt start to have a bit of sag. Nevertheless, her service is top class! I really do her properly! She was moaning like nobody business. After we are done, we have some small chat. Maybe I'm regular, she really spend time to chit chat with me after every sexsion. This is something that I like about her. And her service is consistent and she never fail me even though I'm a hard cummer!

Then I walk around PT. Pretty quite. And I don't see many new faces. Looks like PT is aging very very soon in the next few years.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Well, well, well, look who we have here!

Nice to know you are doing well Bro! Same old stuff here in PT huh? But at least it was enjoyable!

Cheers.
Haiii... Michelle is the only one that worth my last drop of sperm
Old 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
Martin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the elusive Janet (h12r08) is on duty today. enjoy
Advert Space Available