The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Bros i think time to quit Michat. Too many fake and scam
Old 17-03-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Nice.
Not easy to find good indo maid these days.
Upped u
yes agree, seems now all young indo maids money face, and they know that
Old 17-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bros i think time to quit Michat. Too many fake and scam
yes agree, me too feel no real fish there, waste time
Old 17-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
Anyone tried the indo maid in Dawson 50 bbbj? Wow quite good service although not pretty
Jamilah? Or something? She does fj too and i cip her before
Old 17-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Guys, this is a maid lovers thread. If u don't like it, just leave. Nobody force u to read this thread or attack the people here. Thanks.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Posting pics of his passport just to prove a point. That guy just made me LOL. Reminds me of a classmate who took a pic of his cum filled condom to show the world that he got laid.
Hahahahaha you jin bad sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Last night had a delicious time with my indo maid. A solid 1hr fuck. She was used in every possible way. She left a contented maid and me just laying down exhausted.
That's the way man. Lucky you found on that can meet on weekday
Old 17-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I been chatting this Myanmar FDW for quite a while maybe around 4-5 months, she been working in sg for almost 2 yrs and, she is only 23 yrs when I started chatted her,she is young, above average looking, boobs is amples for her small build, her boobs are firm and perky with pink nipples, nice to squeeze at and suck on, she is very cautious initially when asking her to meet and Myanmar girls mostly stick with the own country fellow. My first morning meet with her was in a coffee shop and we just have some coffee and chatted with her for about 20 mins while she waiting for her friends. That day she was wearing a low cut T, which really make me hard on instantly when I saw her cleavage, small but deep cleavage and nice to look at. I had to hold on my wild side as not to scare away this cute gem and this my first score to find a Myanmar girl.
Not easy to meet her too as she only having one off day each month, which suit me too as I not always free on Sunday too....too many commitment, needs to splits among pinay, indo, friends & family...haha.
After slowly gained her trust, I had my first kissed and suck her boobs on some quiet corners, she was shivering and shaking when I kissed her and sucked her boobs, I can felt she have not sex or intimation from guy for quite a long time, she kept pulling my head to kiss her like telling me don't stop, she was already so wet below i didnt even finger her yet. Her body shivered even more and let out moaning sound when I finger her wet pussy holes, she was trying hard not to moan as we are in public area. I love to look at her when I was kissing her, she just closed her eyes, she is such a shy girl. I whisper to her, shall we go to hotel next time, she just nodded her head....hope I can find time for her on her next off day....until that day I just enjoy kissing and sucking her boobs at the moments.
That's my post to share with brother here, Myanmar girls is an gem too if you are lucky.
Bro.
You should be a Lucky Happy man now to be able to hook up with a Myanmar girl. It is not an easy task to chat up a Myanmar FDW.

All the Best to you in your future enjoying good time with her.
Old 17-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGWATERMELON View Post
Bro.
You should be a Lucky Happy man now to be able to hook up with a Myanmar girl. It is not an easy task to chat up a Myanmar FDW.

Myanmar maid very difficulty to hook up, so for only successful once for matured Myanmar maid. all those young pretty wild once not successful
Old 17-03-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGWATERMELON View Post
Bro.

Yes bro, I indeed very lucky this round after many years of trying, Myanmar girls don't give you much chance to chat them in social apps, I always admire bros here that able to hook up Myanmar girls.
She is indeed a gem, she is young and not bad looking too, shy and school girl type, I hope I can try her pussy soon and I will try to keep her as long as I could.
She is worried about her country fellow citizen as Myanmar police and soldier are so cruel and ruthless to their own people, she kept mentioning she wanted to go back when I chatted her. I had to cool her down and tell her on the pro and con.
Anyway, I try to enjoy with her as much as I could, met her today again for some hanky panky to start my day.....now everyday is a happy day....hahaha
Old 17-03-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This sunday i am going to meet with a maid i met online for the first time.
Which hotel is good for staying whole day. Can anyone recommend hourly rate hotel with bathtub.
Old 17-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88miles View Post
This sunday i am going to meet with a maid i met online for the first time.
Which hotel is good for staying whole day. Can anyone recommend hourly rate hotel with bathtub.
This type question really waste my time
Old 17-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Wednesday morning had FB meetup session. I was her lollipop today. WHEW!
Old 17-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Posting pics of his passport just to prove a point. That guy just made me LOL. Reminds me of a classmate who took a pic of his cum filled condom to show the world that he got laid.
Upped you +10
Old 17-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Nice.
Not easy to find good indo maid these days.
Upped u
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Like they say if no pics then it didnt really happen.

But i bow you your greater diplomacy hahah, I still think idiots who pay 100 for a 40yrs old maid are idiots. I have only been to maid sundays 3-4 times and include the vids about maid hunting, plus logic, i have never seen an attractive maid that is up to my standards , ie that i would want to fuck. Sure maids in their 20s that are 59kgs, like there is a SB who is 20, is 59kg on the sb thread wanting big money, so clearly there are guys willing to pay good money for young fatties. Makes no sense that a young attractive girl who can stay in their own country who can earn 20 +dollars ie 400k vnd, 1200 baht, 300k ir, 1500 peso , this all equates to greater than 500 sing a month would bother to leave when if they fuck just 1 times a day would earn more than being a maid
And you talking about you viet EX wife not being nice etc etc, well the WIFE part explains it, women, most women and definately most viet women, once they have you married, why they bother to try. They are only sweet and trying to please you when they trying to get you married. Now a viet girl in SINGAPORE, get LTVP, get money from women charter hahah...why she need to be nice to you, seem you got played pure and simple because you dont understand women. Thats not even including the fact you more than likely met her in vice trade which is the norm it seems for singy men.
Here is a recent 10 dollar fuck, shaved pussy, if give time for me to take pics then how can be rushed. You clearly not hunting in my jungle.
Its like telling someone what wagu beef tastes like when cooked by a 5 star chef when they only eat chicken and tasted shank beef that was cooked in the wrong method.
Actually the photos you posted could be easily downloaded, how do you prove authenticity?
https://www.gaito.me
Previously known as kynu
There are literally thousands of such photos here which you can download, post here and claim it's a girl you just bonked.
As long as you tell them you're going to write them a field report and ask them for some photos, a lot of them will let you do it. How much time does it take to take a few photos?
Last time I was there having fun was at least 3-4 years back.
Maybe things really changed over the years, but I don't think so.

One of my regular helper fb that dressed up in a school uniform at my request.
Queenstown Sec, not sure if the tag is really that visible
Just because some fdw are plump or meaty doesn't mean all are. Just because a lot of them aren't pretty, unlike your Vietnamese favs, doesn't mean all of them are not pretty. Just because generally they are in their 30s, and many in their 40s, it doesn't mean all are in that age range.
There are young, pretty and slim Pinoy fdws too in their early to mid 20s as well, maybe you just haven't met any yet.
These Pinoy OFWs even have their own private beauty pageants which are held in 3-4 star hotels.
You'll be surprised how pretty some of these Pinoy fdw are, just like models. If you haven't attended or even heard of any of these beauty pageants, you're clearly not in the same league as me when you claimed that you had your share of maid hunting.

Like they say if no photos, it didn't really happen?
Come on, photos can be downloaded from internet.
Posting photos don't prove anything.

Btw, the last pic of yours isn't a shaved pussy. It's just a picture of an unshaved pussy that's not hairy.

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 18-03-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 17-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Eating a bowl of normal ordinary plain noodles in Singapore, the price also differ from other countries.

Picking bones out of eggs gets to no where.

Most here just concern about "spoiling market". Because if screw maid need to pay her more than FL or SB then obviously we are heading or pushing for a more expensive lifestyle in Singapore.
Very good analogy

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1