The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully my guy and me can sort out our relationship. Hopefully we can be together officially than FB.
wishing you all the best
Old 28-02-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Loved reading the stories! Wish you all the best!
Old 28-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bossarde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Enjoy reading it!
Old 28-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for sharing.
It is very entertaining, but at the same time it is a shame and am sorry that you have to endure these rubbish. This is definitely too much for a young lady to endure.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Look forward to the next episode of the story
Old 02-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis, camping for more update
Old 04-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
W was looking at me when I was begging for help. I was crying so badly until the boss come to me and gave me a slap on my face.

Boss: U better stop crying and serve me and my men properly before I change my mind and increase the interest. U better stop crying and serve us well. Either U learn to enjoy it or the whole night will be worst if U don’t.

I begin to calm down and try to stop myself from crying. I was in fear yet there’s nothing I can do. I never let so many guys do me before. All the while W and D were the only guy see me naked and had sex with me. Looking at W’s direction seeing his helpless and demoralized face and turn back looking at the Boss. I know I have to be as slutty as possible to get them in the mood. But I have no experience on that. Then I recall W and me watch a video before where there’s a woman getting gang bang and she was enjoying and stroking all 2 guys at a go while blowing another 2 guys and getting penetrate by 1 on the butt and one on the pussy. That’s when try my best to calm down take a deep breath and told the boss I’ll continue.

Me: I’m sorry. I never do so many guys at a go before. I’ll try my best.
Boss: U better be. Who knows U will enjoy it?

I wipe my tears from my face and reach for the boss penis and blow him while the rest gather around touching me. I took turn blowing and stroking them one at a time and eventually I was being lick on my pussy and anus. Some were sucking and licking my breast. One of them begin to finger my pussy and anus trying to lubricate it. My fear gone slowly and I begin to feel arouse and body started to enjoy their abuse. W was watching me yet I look at his bottom I notice he’s getting hard and erect by looking at this live gang bang of me. I begin to moan softly and react to the touch, licking and fingering. Then they start to put me in doggy position and taking turns to do me doggy while taking turns to let me blow them. Was moaning and I begin to keep my hands busy too by stoking guys who waiting for their turn to be blow or penetrate me. We change in many different position and all the time I was occupied in every way. Then they make me ride on one of them while the other guy spit his saliva on my anus lubricate my anus and enter me. I feel a little pain and weird in the beginning when one penetrate my pussy and one on my anus. After a few mins I feel so arouse as they increase the speed on the thrust. I was being double penetrate while stroking cock of each guy on my side of my body while blowing another guy. I cannot imagine how slutty I look like and I was moaning at the same time. The worst was that the boss was sickening and ask W to take my phone to record and taking photos of me to show me how I look like while they abuse me. He have to obey reluctantly and do it. This went on the whole night with me moaning and them filling their cum on my mouth, pussy and anus. I was so used up by them before they done for the night, they bring me to the bathroom ask me to kneel down while the pee on my face. They calling me names like bitch and slut while shower me with their urine while I begin to feel how dirty of myself while looking at them back crying. They left after that and I was kneeling there not moving at all until I heard from the Boss.

Boss: U make us satisfied with Ur service. I will give Ur boyfriend more time. Meanwhile I will if U think U have issue paying us, let me know. We can work it out again.

I did not reply but I was kneeling there the whole time without moving. I didn’t know how long I was kneeling there but I can feel myself was stink. I begin to get up slowly and turn on the shower to clean up myself. I was crying while I shower and trying to clean myself to the best I can to wash the sperm out from my vagina. After finish showering I dry myself and take the pills in case I got pregnant. Then I walk to W who is sitting at the sofa and hug him.

Me: It’s ok for me to do this. I don’t know what I should say now. But I just want U to know I love U and it hurts me so hard to see U beaten up by them.
W: I’m sorry. I know I messed up this time.
Me: It’s ok. Just treat me well in the future. I will check how much my saving left in the bank and I’ll try to ask my parents if they can help. But U have to promise me to quit gambling.
W: I will.
Me: We can work this out.

To be continued...
The following day I check my savings and the most i only have $5000. I spoke to my parents that I need the $35000 and my parents were shock that why do I need that much. I have no choice but to tell them the truth, and my dad was very angry. My parents want me to leave W and move back home and I refused. End up I quarrel with my parents and I left without borrowing the balance from them. I was so lost and desperate. It’s very difficult for me to come out with that amount to pay up the balance for W. Few days later I call up the boss without W knowing to tell him that I’ll pay up another $5000 and the rest I need more time. The boss agree to give me more time but the condition is to spend a night with him again. I agree as I have no other choice. I actually discussed with W that leave the amount to me and I lie to him that I’m able to pay up for him by getting from my parents. The truth is that I actually planning to sleep with the boss and finding other ways to clear the debts for him. I came out with an excuse to tell W that I have to go JB with my parents to attend wedding dinner but actually I was going to spend a night with the boss.

That very night I dress up and went to meet up the boss. I was wearing a tight blue dress Showing my figure and the skirt was short and the length was just nice to show my long legs. We meet up for dinner and he was holding my hands, hugging my waist all the time before we checked in to a love hotel with I cannot remember the name.

When we entered the room, the boss waste no time and we frenching like long lost lover. I told myself imagine he was W. Then I kneel down and begin to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants. I reach for his penis and stroke it looking at him seductively and licking it slowly before putting it in my mouth. I begin to blow him while my left hand going down to my thong and rub my clit. I was moaning while blowing him getting myself into the mood. The boss was very hard and I can feel that he’s big. Maybe slightly bigger than W. But I didn’t care. I just want to get over with it and please him so that he can give me more time to clear the remaining debt for W. Meanwhile I tell myself to get into the mood and enjoy it instead of feeling torture by him just to feel less remorse by sparing myself emotionally and guilt. The boss was getting so aroused by me and he pull me up kissing me while begin to pull both my shoulder straps down slowly stripping me. He pull down my dress and it dropped down on my feet. I was left with my strapless bra and thong and we continue kissing while I remove my bra and thong. It didn’t take me long to go entirely naked before we proceed to the bathroom and have a shower. We were kissing under the shower with me stroking him while he fingering me. He didn’t took too long before he turning me around facing the wall and enter me from behind in standing doggy position. The entire bathroom was filled with my moan. And I was talking dirty the whole time.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 06-03-2021 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share, please continue sis!
Old 04-03-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The following day I check my savings and the most i only have $5000. I spoke to my parents that I need the $35000 and my parents were shock that why do I need that much. I have no choice but to tell them the truth, and my dad was very angry. My parents want me to leave W and move back home and I refused. End up I quarrel with my parents and I left without borrowing the balance from them. I was so lost and desperate. It’s very difficult for me to come out with that amount to pay up the balance for W. Few days later I call up the boss without W knowing to tell them that I’ll pay up another $5000 and the rest I need more time. The boss agree to give me more time but the condition is to spend a night with him again. I agree as I have no other choice. I actually discussed with W that leave the amount to me and I lie to him that I’m able to pay up for him by getting from my parents. The truth is that I actually planning to sleep with the boss and finding other ways to clear the debts for him. I came out with an excuse to tell W that I have to go JB with my parents to attend wedding dinner but actually I was going to spend a night with the boss.

That very night I dress up and went to meet up the boss. I was wearing a tight blue dress Showing my figure and the skirt was short and the length was just nice to show my long legs. We meet up for dinner and he was holding my hands, hugging my waist all the while before we checked in to a love hotel with u cannot remember the name.

When we entered the room, the boss waste no time and we frenching like long lost lover. I told myself imagine he was W. Then I kneel down and begin to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants. I reach for his penis and stroke it looking at him seductively and licking it slowly before putting it in my mouth. I begin to blow him while my left hand going down to my thong and rub my clit. I was moaning while blowing him getting myself into the mood. The boss was very hard and I can feel that he’s big. Maybe slightly bigger than W. But I didn’t care. I just want to get over with it and please him so that he can give me more time to clear the remaining debt for W. Meanwhile I tell myself to get into the mood and enjoy it instead of feeling torture by him just to feel less remorse by sparing myself emotionally and guilt. The boss was getting so aroused by me and he pull me up and kiss me while begin to pull both my shoulder straps down slowly stripping me slowly. He pull down my dress and it dropped down on my feet. I was left with my strapless bra and thong and we continue kissing while I remove my bra and thong. It didn’t take me long to go entirely naked before we proceed to the bathroom and have a shower. We were kissing under the shower with me stroking him and him fingering me. We didn’t took to long before he turn me around facing the wall and enter me from behind in standing doggy position. The entire bathroom was filled with my moan. And I was talking dirty the whole time.

To be continued...
Welcome back Sis
Old 04-03-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, thanks sis!
Old 06-03-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
The following day I check my savings and the most i only have $5000. I spoke to my parents that I need the $35000 and my parents were shock that why do I need that much. I have no choice but to tell them the truth, and my dad was very angry. My parents want me to leave W and move back home and I refused. End up I quarrel with my parents and I left without borrowing the balance from them. I was so lost and desperate. It’s very difficult for me to come out with that amount to pay up the balance for W. Few days later I call up the boss without W knowing to tell him that I’ll pay up another $5000 and the rest I need more time. The boss agree to give me more time but the condition is to spend a night with him again. I agree as I have no other choice. I actually discussed with W that leave the amount to me and I lie to him that I’m able to pay up for him by getting from my parents. The truth is that I actually planning to sleep with the boss and finding other ways to clear the debts for him. I came out with an excuse to tell W that I have to go JB with my parents to attend wedding dinner but actually I was going to spend a night with the boss.

That very night I dress up and went to meet up the boss. I was wearing a tight blue dress Showing my figure and the skirt was short and the length was just nice to show my long legs. We meet up for dinner and he was holding my hands, hugging my waist all the time before we checked in to a love hotel with I cannot remember the name.

When we entered the room, the boss waste no time and we frenching like long lost lover. I told myself imagine he was W. Then I kneel down and begin to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants. I reach for his penis and stroke it looking at him seductively and licking it slowly before putting it in my mouth. I begin to blow him while my left hand going down to my thong and rub my clit. I was moaning while blowing him getting myself into the mood. The boss was very hard and I can feel that he’s big. Maybe slightly bigger than W. But I didn’t care. I just want to get over with it and please him so that he can give me more time to clear the remaining debt for W. Meanwhile I tell myself to get into the mood and enjoy it instead of feeling torture by him just to feel less remorse by sparing myself emotionally and guilt. The boss was getting so aroused by me and he pull me up kissing me while begin to pull both my shoulder straps down slowly stripping me. He pull down my dress and it dropped down on my feet. I was left with my strapless bra and thong and we continue kissing while I remove my bra and thong. It didn’t take me long to go entirely naked before we proceed to the bathroom and have a shower. We were kissing under the shower with me stroking him while he fingering me. He didn’t took too long before he turning me around facing the wall and enter me from behind in standing doggy position. The entire bathroom was filled with my moan. And I was talking dirty the whole time.

To be continued...
He was so good and every single thrust from him was so hard. I was moaning louder and louder. Then he turn me around facing him with both my hands around his neck, slowly lifting one of my leg up entering me from the front. Once his penis was inside me, he lift my other leg up and he was like carrying my entire body up legs hook on to his arm. He continue his thrust. I was feeling so good and I was in my orgasm shortly. He asked if is fine for him to cum inside me I told him to go ahead it’s safe.

Boss: I’m about to cum. Can I cum inside U?
Me: Yes! Ahhh... Ahhh... Cum... inside me. Ahhh... It’s safe... Ahhh... Ahhh. Please go harder Ahhh... Cum inside me. I want to feel Ur hot cum...

He came inside me shortly and I was screaming in my orgasm while hugging him tightly. I was wrong but I felt so good. We continue our shower and proceed to the bed.

Boss: What time U need to be home?
Me: I lied to him I’m going to attend wedding in JB with my parents. I can spend my whole night here till tomorrow afternoon.
Boss: U sure he won’t suspect U?
Me: I’m sure he won’t. But don’t let him know about it. I’ll pay up for him. Just give me more time. U have nothing to lose besides U know that I can’t let him know about this.
Boss: But don’t take too long to pay up.
Me: I will try to clear it as soon as I can. I can’t be doing this forever. Let me serve U well tonight. Do anything U want with me just don’t get Ur men to take turn on me again. I don’t like that. This is my only request.
Boss: Since U are so good and obedient, I will treat U well tonight.

I hug him and our lips meet again engaging with our tongue fight. We were having sex like couple. I don’t know what was wrong with me but I was feeling horny and I really need sex at that moment. We did it in many positions. Me riding him, doggy position, him on top, spooning, riding him with my back facing him and etc. I can’t remember how many positions we did. But I let him fuck me on my ass, cum inside my ass, pussy and mouth. At one point I was facing the window without drawing the curtain in standing doggy position. The entire room was filled with my moan and screaming in orgasm. I was talking dirty and it seem like he’s enjoying that. I was saying things like “fuck me hard”, “I’m Ur bitch”, “I want Ur cum”, “I love Ur dick” and etc. I was sore yet I was enjoying it. I can’t remember how many time we did that night but we definitely taking short naps in between. I even wake him up by blowing him when he’s asleep. I never thought that I can go that far. But at that point I just want to please him and to get him to give me more time to pay up for W’s debt. But that also give me the idea to become a social escort for a short period to clear his debt. But I have to stop once I cleared his debt.

After that night, I managed to google and find ways on dating site and even read articles about how to become a social escort. I shall not go into details. I even try wearing seductively going clubs attracting men and offer them my service. I met men with all walks of life. Professional, married man and etc. I did with men in different race. Chinese, Malay, Indian, Caucasian. Some of them were old enough to be my father or grandfather. I met guys who are younger than me too. Most challenging was some booking turn out to be ugly fat guy, old man and guy who I believe to have hygiene issue that they stink. I have to make sure they showered and cleaned. The only way to make sure that is to shower with them. There was once I was caught off guard by a guy that he removed the condom and force himself on me and came inside me. I was very angry and I went to see a doctor to get myself checked. Fortunately I was clean and I did not get pregnant. I’m not going into details but that’s how my life last for about 6 months or so to clear his debt. Of course I did always giving him excuses like I go clubbing with friends or staying at my parent’s place etc. I remember that the last payment to the boss was also the last time I have sex with him. Since I’ve done with so many different guys why not pleasing him again for the last time since he’s waiving off a small amount of money? That was also the last time I heard from him and fortunately he keep his word and my life went back to normal. Call me stupid or silly but I was deeply in love with W. I was willing to do anything for him. Uni life was tough. I have to juggle my time between studies, CCA and work as my parents stop their financial support because I refuse to leave W. Sometimes I end up reaching home very late and W was sleeping soundly. As I become very busy, W begin to observe my schedule. Why? Because he was cheating on me.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 14-03-2021 at 03:01 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis. Did anyone from the opposite see you fucking in standing doggy position?
Old 06-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surakchai View Post
Nice update sis. Did anyone from the opposite see you fucking in standing doggy position?
It was mid-night. So I don’t think people saw me.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

After reading, the only thing I hope is this is a fictional story.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 4
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your story, sis. Enjoy reading it. Hope all is well with you now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1