The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Thanks for contributing! Up you bro.

Yes, actually I think all men need to change their approach to dating. When starting to get serious, need to set the expectations clear to the gf (or soon to be wife), that men have needs and have to be fulfilled.

Like negotiate contract or something. 1 week once, 1 week twice, every 2 days, include blowjob, CIM, COF, etc. Thing is not every man will cooperate. Some are very simp and just listen/agree to whatever the girl says, then suffer in marriage. But if every man also makes this a practice to negotiate the sexual needs first, then women have no choice but to accept this is the norm, and all marriage comes with fulfilling husband's sexual needs.
I don't quite agree with an agreement on sex thingy. She can agree on sex but later cause hell at home... you wanna fuck her also no mood.
Old 28-02-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
"The court can order a man to pay maintenance to his wife upon divorce, separation or annulment of marriage."

Search for this under woman's charter.

This provision has always been there to protect the weaker gender. In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves. This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore's Matrimonial Laws”).

So if the wife change her mind, when two person divorce and want to claim half the house even though she may not have contributed a single cent to it, she is entitled to do so.
Seems like men became a weaker gender in singapore nowadays but still label women as weaker gender.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
For most women it's actually very hard to just go for sex with no feelings. Sex and emotions are hardwired to go hand in hand. If men could make do with no emotion sex via transactions then eating out less likely to create a messy situation
Thanks to sis driedlemon3 for giving us the female POV ...yes, i agree with her even though i m not a female...putting myself in their shoes, i also think so, girls must hv some feelings or love for that guy at least b4 she would strip herself n allows him to f her most private part ...but for guys they r mostly more 'chin chye' n less fussy than the girls, as long as they hv a pussy in front of them to f, they will just do it to release themselves emotions or not, though refined guys would want to hv some liking or romantic feelings for the girl 1st

Yes, sis, u r right, men who f w/o emotions r less likely to create a messy situation at home...just f n go as they always say n return home to their families in the night as if nothing happened n act blur...but of course when eating out do not be so silly n careless as to leave footprints for their wives to find out later n vice versa

Btw glad to see sis getting popular in this forum as her points increase indicates ...good, sis...keep sharing !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Thanks for contributing! Up you bro.

Yes, actually I think all men need to change their approach to dating. When starting to get serious, need to set the expectations clear to the gf (or soon to be wife), that men have needs and have to be fulfilled.

Like negotiate contract or something. 1 week once, 1 week twice, every 2 days, include blowjob, CIM, COF, etc. Thing is not every man will cooperate. Some are very simp and just listen/agree to whatever the girl says, then suffer in marriage. But if every man also makes this a practice to negotiate the sexual needs first, then women have no choice but to accept this is the norm, and all marriage comes with fulfilling husband's sexual needs.
A v. good idea from the bro but easier said than done to solve sexual problems for husbands in their marriages ...

tis is because society is programmed in such a way that we don't talk abt sex openly with each other in public n esp its details as mentioned by the bro above e.g. bj, cunnilingus etc, etc b4 marriage ...we all want to appear good, nice, decent pple in public but we know deep in our hearts that all of us r very wild in bed behind closed doors, moaning n groaning away in bed

so the problem is, there is a fear n shyness for us to discuss truths like sex in the open with each other or in a group setting worried to be labelled as perverts, at the outset of the relationship so having to leave it to chance n the passing of time to find out our liking n enjoyment of sex with each other which will n has caused trouble to most marriages down the road

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old 28-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I agee with you bro. Me too straight as a slab of Gold i was. Untill 10 years of marraige. Now i realise eating out is the only way to go.
Married 7 years. Started after kids as well. Never ate outside meat till then. But always commercial for me... Fwb kind or anything with emotional attachment is out because even tho there might be more 'feels', its more troublesome.. For me its get it done n over with
Old 28-02-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Seems like men became a weaker gender in singapore nowadays but still label women as weaker gender.
Actually is the lawfully disadvantaged gender
Old 28-02-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
For most women it's actually very hard to just go for sex with no feelings. Sex and emotions are hardwired to go hand in hand. If men could make do with no emotion sex via transactions then eating out less likely to create a messy situation
If u have no desire, ur sick won’t stand. That’s advice from old uncle here. When u get older, u need to have sort of liking to the woman before ur dick can get up hard enough to screw. When young, as long as u think of her, can stand, be it not attractive to our liking. But when u get older, u become more choosy. Emotions? More likely when u get older. But when young, any woman touches u, u can erect fast.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Married 7 years. Started after kids as well. Never ate outside meat till then. But always commercial for me... Fwb kind or anything with emotional attachment is out because even tho there might be more 'feels', its more troublesome.. For me its get it done n over with
Agree. When u start having feelings for ur family, u will think twice, no matter how bad situation is at home, and if ur wife is supportive of all the troubles that I part n parcel of family. For those wives who are not supportive of what the man of house is going thru. They are partly to be blamed as well. As the saying goes, it takes 2 hands to clap. Of cos, this does not apply to abusive partners.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-02-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Commercial sex feels empty at the end of the day. Some form of emotional connection is a must.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, I think that's wat most guys n gals like or prefer...not just plain sexual intercourse unless it's commercial sex where the sex act is performed in exchange for $$$... can't imagine having sex with another person without some love or feelings for him or her..
True, but added to the fact that men can compartmentalize feelings and emotions, and develop these for more than one lady Not just exclusively for one.

That's the problem, and the reason to be careful to always guard the emotions when "eating out".
Old 28-02-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This point I totally agree. hahaha! Move left move right as a male we also can be sued. So we can only be a sitting duck lor.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can understand the frustration of no sex from the marriage n finding sex outside. Can i ask a question to all the bros here who "eat out", do u miss the emotions of love making or just sex would suffice?
I do miss the emotions. Last time before marriage, she is passionate and she will even initiate sex like inviting me to shower together.

Now.... I hug her, she also say "children at home la" ..... after 10 or 20 times of such rejections.... I just don't feel like asking anymore.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
This point I totally agree. hahaha! Move left move right as a male we also can be sued. So we can only be a sitting duck lor.
I think as long as men don't get married, will be considered stronger gender. Women not married is considered weaker gender. Only after married, the Power switches sides.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
macduke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think as long as men don't get married, will be considered stronger gender. Women not married is considered weaker gender. Only after married, the Power switches sides.
Final decision: Don't marry!
Old 01-03-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If u have no desire, ur sick won’t stand. That’s advice from old uncle here. When u get older, u need to have sort of liking to the woman before ur dick can get up hard enough to screw. When young, as long as u think of her, can stand, be it not attractive to our liking. But when u get older, u become more choosy. Emotions? More likely when u get older. But when young, any woman touches u, u can erect fast.
thanks for sharing, interesting that older men are more picky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1