The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

So many FL around with good services for less than 200 for FJ and a full hour of service and we still have carrot heads going of this kind of shops. Really don’t understand.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
So many FL around with good services for less than 200 for FJ and a full hour of service and we still have carrot heads going of this kind of shops. Really don’t understand.
Upz you bro agreed.orchard towers is really a good place for carrot heads to donate money to the girls.it is always first 50$$$ to the boss or else they dun let you bonk them hahahaha
Old 28-02-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Koolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul please pm me XQ most updated location please. Be sure to up you points
Old 28-02-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can share Vietnam Lisa wechat

Thanks
Old 28-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Koolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share XQ location any bro? Upz you
Old 01-03-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Already been many months since I last visited Xiaoqian. Drop by last friday evening since around the area and was in luck, her door is open and she's free. She said since she's back working after CNY, everyday been busy for her except for that day of my visit which she describes as a rather slow day and not that busy. Her overall service is still her usual high standard with lots of gfe. I had a great time with her, thoroughly enjoyed it. Left a happy man and went for my dinner.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Well, both Apple and Lily are gone. Another lady there. I supposed the girls will keep changing until they get somebody permanent. At least good for regulars to see somebody new there every week(?) instead of all the same faces.
this new lady any good?
Old 01-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, I am new to parklane chiong, I was there yesterday and saw quite a few ladies outside their shop. I read in this thread most of the shops there got no shower facility ?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolby View Post
Any kind soul please pm me XQ most updated location please. Be sure to up you points
level 3 carpark entrance
Door always close one

As long u see any shop got camera pointing towards the entrance usually are spas
Old 01-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
Hi bros, I am new to parklane chiong, I was there yesterday and saw quite a few ladies outside their shop. I read in this thread most of the shops there got no shower facility ?
no shower
only wet tissues

Old 01-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
this new lady any good?
No idea. I can't chiong every new face I see. LOL.

Today there's another new ML trial run taking half of the same unit, so both MLs are new. How long they will be around, who knows.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
Only the two joints on 3rd floor near the toilet and the viet joint on 5th floor have shower. The rest either use bucket/wet wipes or only installed with washing basin.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
No idea. I can't chiong every new face I see. LOL.

Today there's another new ML trial run taking half of the same unit, so both MLs are new. How long they will be around, who knows.
hope they still around when I go later this week.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope to see ur field report.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PMed u. Check it out.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread