The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

This Pauline is one lucky lady to get u into the storeroom lol ��....camping for more
Old 28-02-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so great that i have a kind landlady. my first landlady in my university life is a woman i met in web sugarbok.com. I agree to stay with her is because she charges me minimum rental that i can afford plus meal preparing by her.
Old 28-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
I was dumbfounded at first, and didn’t know how to react. Barely able to catch my breath, and now faced suddenly with the image that is her spread and shaved pussy, it was too much to take in within such a short notice! It was an amazingly beautiful sight - pls do not be mistaken - but it was just too sudden. But as things began to register and make sense in my mind, my body too began to react.

I nodded again and smiled slightly, then made my way over to her - eyes focused on her spread and slightly gleaming pussy opening. One of her hands was on her hips, while the other was on her lifted thigh. Her top half was still fully clothed. She had a look of anticipation.

Now it was my turn to squat down in front of her, pants and undies still at my ankles, and began to taste her love hole.

I used just my tongue initially, covering all the surfaces of Pauline’s pussy - her labia, her clitoris and of course her vaginal entrance. I even spent some time on the pubic area she had just shaven. It was a nice flavourfful taste and a very distinct womanly scent. But sensing that she wanted more - and also me wanting more - I began to munch on her pussyfolds. I could feel Pauline reacting immediately with trembles and louder moaning and sighing. Her hand also went from her hip to the back of my head in a firm grasp. She wanted me to really taste and and enjoy the dish she had served me. I was making all sorts of slurping and licking sounds and both my mouth and her pussy were dripping wet in no time at all.

Then I switched gears and attempted to tongue-fuck her by driving my tongue into her as deep as it would go, again and again, and that seemed to please her more. Her moans, her sighs, her pleads were all so loud and made it obvious that she was having a good time. And while my mouth and tongue was strained and sore, I was having an amazing time as well! I was practically slurping and swallowing all the pussy juice she was offering! I even got her to be seated on the cloth-covered cartons, with both legs spread open wide, and her body almost laying on the cartons, just propped up at her elbows.

And then my mouth moved just slightly downwards, coz I wanted to also taste her asshole...

.... and boy did she squeal at that!! I had totally caught her by surprise that she even had to crane her head forward to see what I was doing! Not that she could of course, but that was how intrigued she was!!

Pauline: Ooooh!!! Oh what are you..... what did you do?!!

Me: You don’t like it? Want me to stop?

I said that on purpose - I knew she like it; I just wanted to tease her.

Pauline: No no don’t stop! Keep going! I love it!

And so I did - licking, flicking (with my tongue), munching (with my lips) and even trying anal-fuck her with my tongue!

My guess was that no one had ever done that for her before!
pauline is feeling satisfied on your skill.....not every woman can have this satisfaction
Old 28-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

this type of bra really match with her bra...overall looks sexy
Old 28-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Pauline’s asshole was surprisingly tasty, and so I had a real good time servicing her down there. It also had a nice slightly rough texture which made it a real treat dragging my tongue over it again and again. The high-pitched squeals and long deep moans which she exhibited while I did so only added to the sexual atmosphere.

Pauline: Oh my.... god! I can’t believe it! It feels so so good!

Having Pauline’s asshole right after devouring her pussy was like having a fine dining seafood buffet - all you can eat shellfish and sea urchin course but with a slight touch of fine dining elegance, haha!! I was having the time of my life, and my guess was - she was too!! But after several more minutes of that...

Pauline: Oh I want you to fuck me so bad! I can’t wait anymore! Pls just fuck me now!

Though that sounded very attractive, I had slightly different ideas in mind - I wasn’t really ready to begin fucking yet:

Me: In just a moment, sweetheart. I haven’t even got to admire your breasts yet!

Indeed - she was still fully clothed at the top half!

And Pauline immediately struggled to unbutton her top and pulled it apart! She was struggling due to the position she was in - half lying down and half trying to sit up; it took her sometime just to get her top completely off. Then she just pulled down her straps and flipped her bra downwards, making it inside out; she couldn’t even get it unhooked!

But I helped her with that, bending forward to reach her back, but at the same time taking the opportunity to mush my face into her bosom! I tried to enjoy her breasts as best I could, while trying to get her bra and top off completely. When she was completely naked, and I had satisfied my craving for her breasts, I finally brought my cock back into the action.

It was not into the immediate action though - I only started by rubbing cock along the outside of her pussy, get it lubricated and fully hard; my main motive though was to tease the hell out of this lady!! The anticipation on her face was just to die for!!

P: Ohhh...!! Fuck me fuck me fuck me please!

And just a second after that remark of hers, I pressed my erection downwards and drove it deep into her!
Old 28-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

I can imagine Pauline’s distorted look of pleasure when you plunge into her pussy. Slow drive into the depth of her lubricated pussy wall before you piston her full throttle. 爽爽 💦😋
Old 28-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I can imagine Pauline’s distorted look of pleasure when you plunge into her pussy. Slow drive into the depth of her lubricated pussy wall before you piston her full throttle. 爽爽 💦😋
I don't think TS plunge into her pussy but is asshole!

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 28-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more action!
Old 02-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Her pussy felt even better than the first time I entered her, probably because of the position and overall situation we were in. Where we were was much more comfortable than the changing cubicle. The angle of my entry was also very much different - it was a smooth and tight forward push into Pauline’s little love cave!

And it started instantly with that very first thrust - Pauline started moaning loudly as I took it slow to savour the moment. I wanted to clearly feel and enjoy each and every stroke - both in and out. My other motive was of course also to tease the fuck out of her, and I did this by doing mini thrusts where I only let my penis head go in and immediately pulled it out. These rapid little entire and exits made her squeal like crazy!! And when I felt I had ‘tortured’ her enough, I would do deep long thrusts into her where my ball sack would effectively slap against her asshole (I think it hits her asshole; can’t be sure though). Then I would repeat the former and the process again.

Next, I had her flipped so that she was standing and her upper body was bent over the covered cartons, buttocks thrusted out towards me. Entering her from behind, I clasped both hands on her lovely soft breasts and squeezed, enjoying them fully, but also using them as ‘anchor points’ to guide our fucking. I might have squeezed and mushed her breasts too hard as we were fucking quite vigorously, coz she was screaming, but then that could have also been due to the hard fucking! I was definitely in total control over Pauline, and I felt like I could go on forever! It felt great!

Even though I knew I could last longer, I still didn’t want the risk of it all ending too soon. So I decided to switch things up again - I had thought of getting up on the cartons to fuck her missionary style but knew the cartons could not hold my weight, let alone the both of us. So I had no choice but to get her down, and ‘force feed’ her my swollen penis. The evil streak in me made me gag her by pushing all the way in and hold it there for just a brief moment. But Pauline took it all like a champ and even enjoyed that I was treating her like that. She even grabbed my ass cheeks to help shove my erection into her throat!

She deep-throated me, sucked me, licked me (including my balls) and stroked me, and I was able to stand all of her efforts! I was still going strong!!

Since she was already kneeling on the floor, the next logical step was to get her lying down on it! But of course she laid on the cloth-covered floor for a little bit of comfort at least. I got on top of her, lifted her legs up and started fucking her hard once again, missionary style. My hands were back in her titties again, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. Our loud moans and sighs filled the storeroom, both of us without a care in the world, just totally enjoying our loud vigorous love-making!

But as with all things, this too had to come to an end, and I could feel it clearly, eventually. Both of us where already panting like crazy so we knew were were getting tired. So with my final few deep thrusts, I pulled out from Pauline and unloaded whatever I had left on her, getting some drops sprayed onto her breasts, but most ended up on her belly. And after all of our moaning and grunting was over, we took a few seconds to calm down, and proceeded to dress up. Pauline looked so great and so sexy as she slowly put on her bra, panties ans then her clothes. Who knew she could look sexier putting on clothes more than taking it off!
Old 02-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

auline took some time to clean up the place and I helped with rearranging some of the cartons to ‘cover up’ our ‘crime scene’ so that her staff would not be suspicious when they came to work tomorrow. The cartons on which she was lying while we were having sex had flattened a little so we did our best to straighten them up as much as possible.

We then went to the respective restrooms in the mall to clean up individually after that. I had wanted to go into the ladies with her but she commented “there are cameras”, and so I didn’t want to get into trouble. We then had to take the alternative route to exit the building since all the main exits had been shut, and while we were making our way out:

P: Did you enjoy yourself?

Me: Of course! I still can’t believe I made love to such a sexy and attractive lady as you! And in your shop storeroom some more!! And also.... I came twice!

Pauline grinned widely, obviously elated at my response. But I was not exaggerating or anything - I was just stating the truth! This lady was indeed curvy in all the right places and pretty as well!

P: Good.... I am glad..... I enjoyed myself very much too!

The last thing I saw was her wide smile and her sexy buttocks as we parted ways that night, and all I could think about on my ride home was the encounter we had that evening. By the time I reached home, it was already close to midnight. I just stumbled into the bathroom, had my shower and was looking forward to just dropping onto my bed and falling asleep. I didn’t even bother to put on clothes when I got out of the bathroom - I just walked out quickly in my towel coz I figured both Susan and Uncle would be asleep already.

But I was wrong - I found Susan sitting on my bed when walked in, dressed only in her nightgown; her bra and panties were already hanging off the edge of my bed....
Old 02-03-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh.. gotta work again right ?
Old 03-03-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading how you fuck Pauline made me so hard!
Old 03-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Susan: You’re back so late - where did you go?

I stammered a bit, trying to first register the situation in front of me, and then how to answer my landlady lover. I can’t possibly tell her what had really happened!

Me: Oh er... I was out with friends.... to watch a movie.

That seemed plausible - most youngster liked late night movies.

S: Oh... hope you guys had fun! But till so late - you must be tired already.

I nodded, just realizing again that I was only wrapped in my towel. No wonder she kept looking downwards. She patted the area of bed just beside her:

S: Come... come lie down and rest. And let me give you a massage to relax...

I was surprised at that offer - I didn’t expect her to want to do that, what with Uncle in the next room!

Me: Massage...? But... but Uncle....

S: He’s not around tonight.... he went up to KL already in a last minute business trip. Whether really business or not I am not sure....

My eyes widened - whoa, lucky me then! But then again, I wasn’t really looking to score with Susan that night, after my double shot with Pauline just moments ago. It would be nice to have a massage though....

Susan stood up to make way for me as I made my way over to the bed slowly.

S: Go on... take off your towel and lie down.

I watched her reach for a little bottle she had on my study desk.

S: Why? Are you suddenly shy in front of me? There isn’t anything under there which I haven’t seen.... or felt, for that matter!

That was true. Why was I suddenly acting all shy in front of her? Was it coz of having too much sex? Haha!! Or maybe it was the guilt of having sex with another woman behind my lover’s back?

She undid my towel with her free hand as she came back to the bed, and then nudged me to lie face down. I obliged, with my bare buttocks exposed to her. I wiggled a little to adjust the position of my penis.

Susan sat down beside me at first to drip the oil she had onto my back and gentle spread them with both palms. Then she repositioned herself to be seated on top of me, right on my buttocks. I could feel the right away that it was skin on skin - she must have pulled up her nightgown slightly so that she sat directly on me, and not on any of the fabric. She continued to spread the oil gently.

S: Comfortable? I am not too heavy am I?

Me: No, of course not. It feels so good. How come... so special today?

S: Need there be a reason? You are my special guy so I want to do special things for you! Most important is that you enjoy it.

Me: Ah.... yes, I will enjoy for sure.

S: Just relax and enjoy yourself. I haven’t even started yet.

But she started immediately after that, massaging my neck, shoulders and back, moving downwards ever so slowly and gently, not rushing at all. It felt really really good! I had not been for any massages at all at that point in my life, and so I didn’t know how a massage felt; it was another ‘first time’ that I had given to Susan!

And as she approached my waist and buttocks - the area which she was ‘obstructing’ - she repositioned herself further down so that she had full access. She even pushed my thighs slightly apart too...
Old 03-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Things really kicked into a different gear when she started to massage my buttocks; she didn’t do anything different actually - it was a continuation of her massage, but just at a more sensitive area of my body. I guess I just haven’t been touched or pressed like that ever before!! Every touch, twist, press and turn by her fingers, palm ans heel of her hand drove me crazy! I mean, I had already started to moan and sigh!! And just when I thought I had felt her ultimate moves, she stopped briefly, ans I felt drips across my buttcheeks!! Those light tickling drips of massage oil drive me even wilder! I squealed in delight!

Then I felt her hands going back to work again - giving me both comfort and pleasure at the same time! But instead of proceeding lower down to my thighs, she instead went ‘deeper’.... and by deeper, I meant she dragged her fingers across my buttcheeks to spread the newly applied oil and then down in between them!! She went from the start of my butt crack at the top, dragged fer fingers along the valley slowly downwards, going closer and closer and finally over my asshole. Then she went back up again, until my butt valley was totally soaked with her oil, and each time she passed my asshole, I squealed with glee to let her know I totally enjoyed it!

She switched gear again - this time to a ‘lower gear’ and by that I mean her fingers reached lower down to caress my nutsack! She used only the tips of her fingers to gently knead and tickle my sack and made sure it too was soaked with oil, and the feeling was absolutely mind-blowing! Then she did a double combo by having one hand remain at my nutsack, and the other going back up and to play with my asshole!! I was squealing, moaning, and grunting all the way!

S: You like this, dear?

Of course I liked it!! I was already going crazy!

Me: Yes yes yes!! Oh god oh god oh god!!

S: Good.... very good.... Now come, I need your to turn around for me....
Old 03-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Things really kicked into a different gear when she started to massage my buttocks

I was squealing, moaning, and grunting all the way!

S: You like this, dear?

Of course I liked it!! I was already going crazy!

Me: Yes yes yes!! Oh god oh god oh god!!

S: Good.... very good.... Now come, I need your to turn around for me....
Such sensual massage, I am feeling so good.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1