The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Can't understand how they can fall from being one of the most exhilarating team to the most exasperating team all within one season...
Old 23-02-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

We will be back...
Old 23-02-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
One thing I realised is Klopp always sticks to 4 3 3 formation, he has no plan B @all.. I feel that @times he can switched to 3 5 2 or 4 2 3 1. Feel that he's still in denial till now, he can even say Pool played well last night.. For goodness sake!
yes have to agree. playing always the same 4-3-3 formation makes us become too predictable, and some opposing teams will pack their players in the box to prevent Pool from breaking through.

and whenever i see us passing the ball left to right and right to left, this gives the opposing team plenty of time to form up their defence to shut out the likes of Mane and Salah. every game we play we have high % possession but ............. don't know how to get the ball through.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
yes have to agree. playing always the same 4-3-3 formation makes us become too predictable, and some opposing teams will pack their players in the box to prevent Pool from breaking through.

and whenever i see us passing the ball left to right and right to left, this gives the opposing team plenty of time to form up their defence to shut out the likes of Mane and Salah. every game we play we have high % possession but ............. don't know how to get the ball through.
Exact thoughts. Looking at past few games, what's the fucking point in having high possession % and yet lose the games??

No need to upz or return my points, just a game.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3977 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We have always been a side with high % possession and high number of completed passes. The main difference now is our front 3 cannot finish off the chances. Bobby don't have the legs to be at the end of passes or to link up plan with incisive passes to the other 2 anymore.

We are a high energy side and we need squad rotation to ensure energy levels don't drop off. Our aging squad is slowly losing the pace. Milly hardly sprints now. Injuries... quite jialat.

Our new head of recovery is also very conservative. She wants players like Jota to take a longer time to recover so that they do not get injured again. Not a good season to do this in a super thin squad. With her in charge I don't think we will see Gomez and VvD again this season.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 18
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1364554427265335296?s=20

Jota back in full training....

But...

Henderson now out for at least 4 weeks, will miss the games against Sheffield United, Chelsea, Fulham, Wolves and RB Leipzig.

So looking through the squad, I think only Adrian, Gini, Robbo, Mo, Neco, Bobby, and Phillips haven't been injured or haven't missed games because of injury. Maybe Williams.

A couple of caveats with that are that both Mo and Neco missed games with Covid, and Robbo was injured on international duty. Williams too but was pulled from under 23's international squad.

That is as bad as I have ever known this in almost 40 years of being able to remember the reds play. Five senior members of the squad who so far haven't been injured.

I am absolutely done with this.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read some tragic news...

News reports that Alisson's father was first missing and now confirmed found dead.
Poor Alisson.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFCTransf
Old 25-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12099 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just read some tragic news...

News reports that Alisson's father was first missing and now confirmed found dead.
Poor Alisson.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFCTransf
RIP

Alisson’s father, Jose Becker, dies at the age of 57

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2021/...the-age-of-57/

My condolences.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
RIP

Alisson’s father, Jose Becker, dies at the age of 57

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2021/...the-age-of-57/

My condolences.
Another player out for this weekend's game.....
Believed Pool is having some black magic casted on them this season. It's one bad news after another! Prickford must be the devil that started the ball rolling when he put Vvd out for the season..
Old 26-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Sheff Utd v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56126948
Old 26-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sheff Utd v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-aston-villa

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 27-02-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Sheff Utd v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56126948
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 27-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

My prediction :
Sheff Utd 2 Liverpool 2
Old 28-02-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope the team can get 3 points and regain some confidence.

2nd to 4th place is still up for grabs. with some returning players we should do better.
Old 28-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Just focus on the performance and the win. That's all that is needed. Forget top four or what any other team are doing.

Minamino injured now with a hamstring and yeah I know not here...but wtf!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1