The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

When V has checked in and everyone is in the hotel, we went out for dinner and walk by the beach. It was just a normal outing with her 2 daughters and there is nothing to write about until later at night when we are in our rooms.

E knows that V and I have plans to go drinking. She cannot follow because she is underage. We decided to meet in my room before leaving together. But not before one round

We went to the bar nearby, but didn't get to spend much time either. Because of COVID cannot drink after 10.30pm. It was almost 10pm when I received a message from E which made me shocked.

E: Still drinking?
H: Ya, y?
E: Tot u cummed again
H: Har?
E: Don't pretend lah, I was listening and your room was so noisy just now
Old 23-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
oscarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue.
Old 26-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

First raw

I didn't reply E until we went back to the hotel after our drinks, and not after another round with V.

After V left my room, I quickly texted E:

H: Your mummy going back to the room
E: From your room is it?

I ignored her message and gone to fill the tub with water. While waiting for the tub to fill, V called me.

V: Sorry H, E is being difficult and insist of going out for a walk. I'm too tired and I can't leave the other kid alone in the room. Can accompany E if you don't mind?
H: I just wanted to soak... but ok, I accompany a while. Tell her wait for me at the lobby, I go down after I take a quick shower.

Just few minutes after we hung up, someone knocked my door. I was just in my shorts and robes when I opened the door. It's E. She entered and quickly hugged me from behind as I close the door. I turned around, seeing her dressed in just t-shirt and high cut fbt shorts and flip flops. A girls' favourite neighbourhood outfit.

H: You cannot wait downstairs is it?
E: Who say I wanted to go for a walk?
H: Can you not? I'm tired, I wanted to soak in the tub then your mummy called because of you leh!
E hugged me again and say: I miss you mah...
H: Cannot wait for tomorrow meh?
E: No.. I soak with you lor
H: You wore your swimwear?
E: No, but no need wear anything lah
H: Up to you.

Right now, I'm seriously tired and just let her be. She entered the tub naked, while I wore my swim shorts. I just have no intention for sex after blowing my load on V not long ago.

E leaned on me in the tub and I just wrapped my arms around her tummy, hugging her from behind. I was tired and just closed my eyes and enjoy the warm water, and her warmth. That was until E started to slowly rub her butt against my shorts, and I slowly have another hard on. I tried to distract and started talking.

H: So how was your outing with your friends?
E: Not bad, enjoy our holiday lor.
H: What did they say about you just now?
E: They obviously know I just did it lah! Just don't know with who only, I never say.
H: Your friends clever lah. If they need help, you can intro me
E: Hmmph! You die!
With that, E turned around and placed her face closed to me and grinding my shorts.
H: Don't leh... tired.
E: Don't care! I will make you tired till you don't think of other people!
E planted her lips and we started locking lips and kissed. Her hands went under my shorts and played with my dick, until it got hard again. She removed my shorts and stroked my dick.

I made her sit at the side of the tub and painted her. E started moaning softly, before it slowly became louder and louder. My condoms are in the room, and we are both dripping wet. Maybe I was a little drunk from the drinks with V and also getting high with E. We did not dry up and move to the bed and fuck with the condom. Instead, we did it in the tub, raw.

I stopped painting and made her into doggy style. Entered my dick easily with her pussy so wet, and started pumping.

E: Ohh! I miss this feeling!
H: You miss the feel of raw dick aren't you?
E: Yeesss! Ohhh fuck!

As this is my 3rd round for the day, it took longer time to cum. Pumped her doggy with the water splashing and the combination of piak piak and splashing sound was so erotic for both of us.

I can feel E has cummed at least twice. We got out from the tub and moved to the stand shower. I carried her and she started riding me until I felt about to cum.

H: I'm cumming.. soon. Get ready
E: OHH-k.. piak piak piak continues
H: I'm cumming!!!!

E got out just in time for my cum to shoot out and landed on her tummy. We kissed and cuddled. Then turned on the shower and we showered together.

E wobbled back to her room and we both called it a night.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support!
Old 27-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great story TS.... first raw always memorable...
Old 28-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bossarde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 28-02-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

E is great , V also not bad
Old 28-02-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
First raw

H: I'm cumming.. soon. Get ready
E: OHH-k.. piak piak piak continues
H: I'm cumming!!!!

E got out just in time for my cum to shoot out and landed on her tummy. We kissed and cuddled. Then turned on the shower and we showered together.

E wobbled back to her room and we both called it a night.
Such an awesome raw night minus cip.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Such an awesome raw night minus cip.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
I thought E would allow cip
Old 01-03-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, it's really nice reading your stories here...

Could you share your sexcapdes with her mum too? Difference between bonking her and her mum?

On a side note, if what you are saying is true, better be careful... You are playing with fire....

I tink her mum would be very upset after finding out that you have bonked her daughter....
Old 01-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amazing story and support for more updates!
Old 02-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

TS, waiting for your next sexcapades.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 02-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy stories
Old 03-03-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 05-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Bro, it's really nice reading your stories here...

Could you share your sexcapdes with her mum too? Difference between bonking her and her mum?

On a side note, if what you are saying is true, better be careful... You are playing with fire....

I tink her mum would be very upset after finding out that you have bonked her daughter....
I am upset myself, because I think I am beginning to have real feelings for V. Yet, I just think I cannot go any further after what happened with E. I just cannot bring myself to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1