The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Deleted upon request

Last edited by bignehneh; 27-02-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Deleted as per request

Last edited by Asta5x; 27-02-2021 at 10:47 PM.
Old 26-02-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Deleted as per request

Last edited by lupsupz; 27-02-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 26-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
werdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwerdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM at I Spa. More ML available nowadays
seems like all flock to S and H.

S****a

overall Good massage
good HDLY
Old 26-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdna83 View Post
RTM at I Spa. More ML available nowadays
seems like all flock to S and H.

S****a

overall Good massage
good HDLY
Its hot day today.
I heading to Jln kayu to eat soya. Maybe will go S spa for 1 hr.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hi bro, since you tried Axxy at her new place, how would you rate her massage skill vs Jxxy ? Personally I quite like Axxy massage skill and strength, beside her extra
Ya she is good. Especially on teasing. Close to edging for 30mins. Massage with strength.

She is at her new place now somewhere along Beatty Rd. Don’t like the curtain setup though.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkingdonut View Post
Ya she is good. Especially on teasing. Close to edging for 30mins. Massage with strength.

She is at her new place now somewhere along Beatty Rd. Don’t like the curtain setup though.
There is a room at the back with attached shower. If you RTM you might get it
Old 28-02-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkingdonut View Post

this new place need to be very secretive about doing extra she told me, its at c****** b*** along beatty yes.
Old 28-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
this new place need to be very secretive about doing extra she told me, its at c****** b*** along beatty yes.
Tried Axxy. Will not return to her. You must have a special taste for her looks in order to return to her
Old 01-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

c****** b*** very cryptic leh. can give more clue?
Old 01-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Tried Axxy. Will not return to her. You must have a special taste for her looks in order to return to her
too much petrochemical in her?
Old 01-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually she has gone under the knife before. You have had in her new place or at Han P KY?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.... very valid statement

Quote:
Old 01-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Actually she has gone under the knife before. You have had in her new place or at Han P KY?
Had her at the new place. Apparently, the surgeon did not do a good job.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.... very valid statement
To me, it is lethal poison; )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread