The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bossarde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new memories in the old house

Who is at the door?
Old 27-02-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
the note on the floor.

[in the lift, returning home]

for once…. she was not dreading the feeling of returning to a lonely and cold house….

after 5 days and 4 four night wit #02…..

after that exhausting long talk she just had with him….

she just wanted to be alone…… all alone…

it started off nice.. she found another side side to #02, how ferocious his love making became after he saw her holding the delivery packs in just a t-shirt, barely covering her crotch area which was just covered by a red thong….

he was visibly upset…

jealous…

‘how can you answer the door like that!’

‘how can you let him see you like that’!

her : sorry… you want to punish me?

his penis was limp, she had to force herself on him, to let her suck his limp cock… until it went hard.. and… he….. mouth fucked her violently. pulling her hair… she didn’t choke much, his penis wasn’t long… he mouth fucked her without any regard of her comfort at all… a completely different person… the love making… so much ferocity! she liked it! but sadly… he could not last for more than three minutes…

took her awhile to find her house keys, she had left in a hurry, grabbed as many things as possible, left in a fit after that exhausting attempt to help #02 see…

“I DO NOT BELONG TO YOU!”

she shuddered as she entered her house thinking about her disgust towards #02 immaturity…. possessive!!! conventional MCP thinking!!! her answering the door for a delivery at his house, she enjoyed the short furious sex, but not the attitude after...

in her nightie.... appearing behind him after he refused to let her answer the door..... he eventually let his rage take over and punished her!!!

instead of delight and satisfaction, her thinking that after making him ejaculate twice that day, will lead to an much much being fucked hard session with him after the exposing to stranger rage...... instead of delight and satisfaction........

she had to fight so hard to push him away... she almost couldn't.... she almost had her......

her ~ ARGH!!! I must stay strong! let him know that I won't toler..... wait... what's that..

she bent down to pick it up... it was a small piece of paper, folded, some scribbling on it.
Old 27-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
trouble?

[on her sofa]

her: wait.. this not where to find new person to start a ch.... wait..... wait... when did this message... who is this......

'Hello .....! it's me... ???, saw you at the sentosa hotel with another guy. When are you free for a talk?'

her felt her throat dry up, her heart pounded... it wasn't the end of the world, but... she was not used to such.... such... this kind of reputation.. this kind of scenario...

'ahh you finally read my message. I old Uncle la also don't know whether message got send correctly..'

her ~ omgoshh omgosshhhh how? do I deny?

'Don't worry, your sister in law didn't see.. I made sure of that. Don't worry ok?'

her ~ denying will just make it worse... i'll just say.... hmm....

her : hello! yup. you were at the beach villa too?

'Yes. you need to be more careful ok? but don't worry. she didn't see anything.'

it was a huge relief to hear that. the sister in law was the husband's older sister. she was NOT a good woman. Having her see the not that innocent not that boring housewife with another man at the hotel will definitely tilt the tables with the husband's situation!

[voice message] : 'I know what my wife is like. but no choice for the kids. what can i do. don't worry about her drama ok. I check them out immediately next early morning, I lied got company emergency.. you know her. she hear that confirm panic. money more important than anything else.... alamak.. why I complain so much to you... sorry.'

her : oh! so sorry! to spoil your holiday! it's ok. only listen. no harm for me.

[voice message] : 'wah really ah? really free of charge? then your service I use gao gao liao haha.'

her ~ hmmmm... that's a little awkward..... really don't know him that well..

[voice message] : 'anyway, you must be more careful ok, that hotel not good to go de. super open.'

her : huh, why leh...

[voice message] : ' cannot let other people see ma.. unless you two overseas la.'

her : oh... that guy... he's my colleague only...

[voice message] : 'aiyo... colleague only then he can ........ then uncle here how? care a lot about leh... also can....'

her : erm.. i'm a bit lost...

[voice message] : 'aiyo.. uncle protect you one leh. don't need to hide from me la.... that one your lover right. see him grope you like that you also never resist... I won't tell anyone la. ok la. to make you less guarded, uncle also admit, i got gf outside before a few times la. you know this woman... you see her pattern at gatherings... anyway, i'm also happy for you.'

her : happy for me? why?

[voice message] : 'like sister like brother, i see the way he treats you.. no good la... you such a good woman good wife. so chio so more. good figure. but he treat you like. sigh. i think you know what I mean.. you two haven't split right. the woman never say anything to me leh.'

her : erm... nope not yet. i think.

[voice message] : can we talk over call? easier... then no need to worry clear chat and let partner see...

her : ok. can.

he called immediately......

her ~ gosh.... so nervous..... but he seems.... nice....

him : hello hello.. long time no see...

her : oh hi hi...

him : sorry i mean long time no see until weekend... you checked out only today ah?

her : oh no la. sunday noon.. too expensive to stay for so long...

him: oh... i thought he so powerful ah... can tong for such a long holiday.... then how come so busy. uncle thought send wrong number... had to steal your number from that woman's phone.. haha hope you don't mind. but it's out of concern la...

her: oh... sorry! i didn't see! wasn't really checking phone...

him: wah so busy ah.. he that good meh....

her : oh no la... just don't really have habit check phone. then a lot message from other people come in... missed your message! sorry..

him : haha you so chio.. confirm got many guy wanna text you la.. uncle understand..

her: oh no no... just group chats friends relatives here and there...

him : oh. do they know?

her : know what?

him : about you and your husband?

her : nope. no one knows...

him : but good la. sibei happy for you. finally free from that .... hope you don't mind i say ah.... asshole lo!

her : haha. hmmm..

him : hope you don't mind ah.. but it's the truth...

her : i didn't know you felt this way...

him: of course la.. how you know? we never talked before.... not that I don't want to though... but you know la... my situation...

her: what about your situation?

him : you mean you don't know? that guy never tell you?

her : nope.. he never talks about his sister.. but i did notice... can feel la... like she really dislikes me...

him: don't care about her. she's just jealous of your looks and figure... luckily she never see you leh... in that blue dress... confirm jealous over the limit.. go gossip around... i surely act busy at work for a long time... hehe

her: what about my blue dress?

him: wah lao... you really don't know meh... think you tipsy or what..... super hot leh... hope you don't mind me for being so honest...

the not that innocent not that boring housewife...... slight increase in breathing... the chat went from a stressful, worrying and unsure one... to one where felt.... relaxed....... enjoyable?
Old 28-02-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: trouble?

Nice, hope to read more.
Old 28-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

will there be a #03?

[later that evening... at night]

replying to previous message sent many hours ago.. 'I'm truly sorry ok. can you just give me one last chance soon?'

the not that innocent not that boring housewife ~ how.... will I be making a huge mistake..... but...... #01 isn't free tonight!!! .....erm......

her : you sure you can handle it?

#02 : gosh! you finally replied! thought you are gone forever... yes yes! just give me one last chance ok...

her : hmmmm.. see if you can past the test first?

#02 : yes sure. I'll pass your test... what is it?

her : just need you to proof to me, that you can understand that I don't belong to you.......

#02 : how?

her : drive over now..

#02 : ok ok. coming.

----------------

while she waited.... she couldn't stop thinking about the conversation earlier...

the uncle, potential #03?, cute decent looking man. big sized, looks kinda like a koala bear...

him: you very daring leh, wear so hot go out.

her : huh. just a dress what...

him : aiyo. you must be tipsy. he drug you is it. your figure very obvious... the dress so thin ma. never wear inside.... he forced you to do it is it? aiyo why end up with another man like that....

her : oh no ah... just in a hurry. then.... didn't have time to change.... holiday mood ma...

him: wah.. didn't know you so daring one ... but think is cos you too innocent la. don't know many wolves around haha. but don't worry la uncle here not big wolf... but maybe see you in that blue dress again will become one haha. just kidding... uncle joking ok. hope you not offended...

her : oh no la.. nothing much.

him : uncle teach you ok. how to be safer....

her: what do you mean?

him: i share my secrets with you la.. like where to go to be safer... what mistakes to avoid... need to be more careful la. imagine if I didn't see you first, let the woman see you first... just imagine next morning whole village know liao you know what I mean...

her: erm.. yes true. i guess.. i never even think about it.

him : of course not la. tough on you also. hurting also right? don't worry ok. uncle here take care of you.. fated one.. to help you stay safer... but actually you know what is the funny thing....

her: haha no. what?

him: we got fate la. but fate not powerful enough.. if powerful enough then...

her: then what?

him: will pair me and you right from the beginning right? no need those two sibling from hell.. haha

her : haha! uncle you funny la...

her ~ hmmmmm... but he's so much older than me! maybe 10 years!!!

him : no leh... i think you can tell. i nicer guy than the husband right?

her : yup yup.. though we hardly get to talk, i used to wonder why also.. thought you found me arrogant or what...

him : no la! that woman around, if I talk to you.. go home sure jialat jialat...

her: hehe ... actually you know what... i noticed also... when she not around, can see you trying to be nice and friendly to me.

him: wah good good... also scared you get wrong idea of me... know you nice and innocent... if i got wife like you, happiest guy on earth. sure no need to eat outside....

her : eat outside? what's wrong with that...

him: haha i mean have gf outside la... but long time no have already.. realise no point, they just want money.... dont care about me.. if find out i got family.. may blackmail also... will end up in deep trouble.. then the kids how..

her: you are a good man... it's hard for you. i can imagine...

him : haha yeah lo.. if marry you, then no hard.. oh wait. i mean. always hard?

her : huh?? your impression of me so bad ah?

him : aiyo.. you ... so innocent.... not life hard... but body one place down there always hard... haha... but think you are the nice kind of wife who give in easily one right.... so frequently hard also good. hehe

her : erm....... I think in marriage both side must compromise la...

him: but the way I see you two... more like you always compromise right?

her : you are really observant...

him : of course la.. see over the years liao.... always feel pain for you ... so sweet.. so innocent.. .wasted on such an asshole la..

her: aiyo you praise me too much la... think overly high of me! because you don't know me...

him: sorry lo... if I got wife like you... face so sweet and chio... body so hot... personality so giving... saw you wear that dress.. so revealing... your nice figure quite obvious can see..... you look a bit uncomfortable also .. confirm wearing it just because he asked you to wear right?

her : wah.. you really do know me well even though we don't talk... you observe my good side... really are a good gentleman la..

him : you are good woman too.. after suffering for so many years. dont judge yourself for finally receiving what you've been owed ok.... eh uncle share so much... time for you to share a bit also leh.. if not i don't feel safe....

her : oh ok... what would you like to know?

him : he make you.... blow for him.... is it?

her ~ gosh... how much did he see???? goodness... i thought it was dark and no one....

her : oh...... erm... i really don't remember.... it was so dark at the pool you mean you could see??

him: aiyo... he ah.... luckily is I see not that woman..... why you blow for him at the pool.. not nice for you leh.. the pool water go into your mouth also... aiyo... don't be with men like that la!

her : oh... no ah.. think I was tipsy... he's nice to me.. not so bad...

him: oh ok ok... are you free tmr?

her : oh why ah?

him : uncle bring you go check out a good hotel? secluded one safe...

her : oh... erm... no need to trouble you la...

him : haha better train you leh.. i scared to bring my family to staycation like that liao... if not must check out earlier again.. waste money haha... just kidding.. see uncle so selfish.... no trouble for me la. i can pick you ?

her : oh I can drive... where?

him: i got a few options. I go see which one I can redeem first. I message you later ok? don't worry my phone safe. i never on notification so the woman no need to worry haha.. anyway, maybe I text you tomorrow morning? I cannot text you at home la..

her : oh.. yeah.. i can understand. not safe...

him : oh no la. i safe to text. but scared... i text you then don't know why... like now.. talk to you... hard liao.. haha ... maybe cos you give me this sweet feeling... but to be honest. cos I too long never do la.. that woman.... even if she wants I also cannot hard.. she think I too old cannot stand liao haha...

her : oh.... why didn't you correct her??

him : haha better not.. that will be another quarrel... ok.. I better go cool myself down haha. your fault.. I blame you....

her : aiyo.. how is that my fault?

him : voice too sweet....

will this phone call ever end?

him : erm ok. don't disturb you liao. message you tmr morning ok?

her : ok.

him : bye bye sweet lady.

her : haha bye bye nice uncle...

the not that innocent not that boring housewife took a long shower and waited not for long, the door bell rang...

she answered the door, and as expected, the lust on #02's face was so obvious...

her : hey hey hey....

she kept a hand and kept him at bay...

#02 : huh? you are still angry?

her : nope... but you need to pass the test first...

#02 : oh ok. what test?

her : later you will know..... wait here...

she went to use her phone... then returned..

her: i need a back massage first.. nothing more

#02 : okay sure...

he was a good guy after all.... kept to his promise.. a very simple back massage on the sofa. she enjoyed it, almost fell asleep... the doorbell rang....

her ~ ok this is it.....

she got up slowly... she could see #02's face.... he had that look....

the not that innocent not that boring housewife walked to the door....

in just.....

a simple red satin nightie..... long enough to cover her crotch area..... but not long enough to cover anything else...... or to stop anyone from seeing a bit of her bright pink thong.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

the night before the

[on her marital bed, almost 11pm]

her : uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. uh. wait. wait...

#02 : huh?

her : pass my phone to me...

#02 : now???

her : why??

#02 : but we are making love right....

her : hmmmm.. thought you can be easy going?

#02 : ok ok...

he pulled his penis out and made his way slowly to the table and got her phone. the room was really dark, one notification on her phone lit up most of the room.. he handed it to her nicely..

#02 : so do I wait for you to ready?

her : nope. you can make it hard for me to concentrate if you want... hehe

#02 ~ argh... i hate this naughty side of her... isn't she supposed to be innocent and sweet??? why is she like that now.... i feel like her slave.... argh...... but this feeling... fucking hot.... hot! fuck it! fuck her hard until she cannot concentrate on her phone!

her : mmmmm! uhhh... hey.... you forgot? i like to start slow first....

#02 : oh. sorry . ok.... I put pillow here.

her : why..

#02: the phone light. i can see your face... cannot..

her : oh .. ok ok...

she felt more comfortable as she feel his penis penetrate her again... they had been fucking for almost one hour... it was their second round. he was pretty violent in the first first round, after she had answered the door wearing what she wore.... she saw the fury in his eyes, but he was able to control himself this time. he didn't dare to do what he did previously... but sadly once again, the sex did not last long as the living room was well lit. it was passionate, the doggy against the wall was so rough! but a pity he could not last that long...

she checked her message.... she was excited to check.......

her ~ omgossshhh!!!!! it's really him!

nice uncle : hi hi. you still awake?

her : yup. thought you can't message at home?

nice uncle : she sleep liao ma. haha... I pretend working late.. in my home office room....

her : oh no wonder.. why don't you go to bed?

nice uncle : use com to book safer ma... can act busy busy at work. use phone easy for her to spy lo..

her : book?

nice uncle : aiyo.. you forget our date tmr meh? just kidding.. no la. booked the room to show you ma. you forgot?

her : oh.. you didn't mention book room. hey why you waste money?

nice uncle : don't worry. I got too many points.. too long never use will expire also... so tmr we meet ___________ ok? around 10 am you can?

her : ok . sorry for the trouble!

nice uncle : no trouble at all la! not sleeping soon?

her : yup soon. you?

nice uncle : yes better sleep soon. so tmr can wake. haha.. but can't go back to room yet. need some time..

her : huh what's wrong?

nice uncle : i be honest can?

her : yes.

nice uncle : got problem la.... haha... hard now.. go into bedroom wife open eye sure notice... then will get interrogation liao...

her : huh.. what happened...

nice uncle : talking to you, don't know leh... the feeling so nice and sweet... somehow can wake my dragon up even though very long never stand liao...

her : oh... aiyo.... cold shower?

nice uncle : yup.. but must still get by her ma...

her : how about toilet in the kitchen?

nice uncle : oh yeah hor.. good idea. just pretend go there bang sai hehe.. ok ok.. don't disturb you le. you not alone?

her : huh. no..

he read the message but didn't reply..... the not that innocent not that boring housewife waited a little longer for his reply... while she feels #02's penis sliding in and out of her, increasing pace.... she could feel the pleasure... but she was distracted by his absence... his online status disappeared, she waited a little longer ...

her ~ gosh... what's wrong with me!!! he's an uncle!!! yes... quite cute looking... nice guy.. charming.. but.... oh goshhh.... mmmmmm.... mmmmmmmm.....

she threw her phone to the side....

her to #02 : punish me please... punish me! I want new mem...ohhhh.. oh ! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! MEMORIES! OH! OH! OH! OH!....

her eyes were shut......

tightly shut!

her ~ oh gosh oh gosh... what am I thinking!! what's wrong with me! what's wrong with me!!!

Old 01-03-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!samste is one of the Best!
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

interesting.. more pls
Old 01-03-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, more please!
Old 01-03-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Any more.......
Old 01-03-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very horny housewife!
Old 02-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

#03 within months???

#03 : I'm so glad you finally texted! thought I had creeped you out... haven't seen you for so long as well...

her : oh no no. I just found your note. sorry. have been going for staycations.

#03 : I can understand. trying to avoid the husband?

her : nope. just.. need a break... actually am at one right now! haha

#03 : oh you serious? sorry for disturbing you.

her : no you are not ... i'm alone anyway..

her ~ yup ... what a disappointment... and #01 is having a rebound make up period with his wife. clearly put me aside.. but happy for him.... but hope he.... doesn't.... you know...

#03 : oh that's not good. anyway, how's your mood now. I need to tell you something that happened when you were not at home last week I suppose. and a lot of other things which I'm sure you were not aware of in the past.

her : oh. sure. I'm alone anyway. no worries...

#03 : hmmm. actually i'm on leave today, but my wife thinks I'm at work.. I'm just loitering around town. Which hotel you at? convenient to meet for a lunch? it's very hard to say over the phone... sensitive.

her : oh ok... my hotel is _________. where are you at?

#03 : oh, I'm only one train stop away! Let's have lunch at ________ ?

her : hmmm. I'm not so hungry actually. maybe you just come up ? there's room service vouchers to redeem, I won't be using them anyway..

#03 : oh ok sounds good...

they made arrangements....

the nice uncle was right, this hotel was really secluded and convenient.

----------------------------------------------

her : hi. come in..

#03 : oh hi...

he stepped in quickly. the not that innocent not that boring housewife quickly scanned the hotel room key card again and the 22nd floor.

#03 : hello...

her : hi....

awkward silence again...

her ~ hmmm.. is he staring... shit.... is it that obvious...

she looks into the blurred reflection, she could not tell... the red silk smooth dress which she wore was rather plain, no design, no belt. not that short, above knee length though... she had put the dress back on as she was naked in the bathrobe previously. the nice uncle had left her high and wet without making any moves on her, leaving her feeling frustrated and was contemplating asking #02 over when she realised that she had completely forgot about the note from #03..

as she stepped out of the lift, #03 followed behind her, staring at her ass, trying to see what underwear she was in, the way he blatantly does it...

#03 : wow. nice room! so huge! the views...

it was a corner room with corner windows.

her : yup yup. make yourself comfortable!

#03 : you booked it for yourself alone?

her : oh. yup. a friend got it for me, it's free.

#03 : oh ok... hmmm.. do you mind if I get some glasses?

her : sure! just make yourself comfortable..

#03 : you can change back into your relaxed clothes if you want... don't mind me. you didn't have to change into such pretty wear just to bring me up! sorry for the trouble..

even as he pretended to check if the glasses were clean, his eyes were fixed on her boobs..

her : oh. i didn't bring any extra clothes! haha. this was a surprise gift...

#03 : oh is it your birthday?

her : oh no. erm....... just someone dumping an unused room for me to enjoy that's all..

#03 : oh.. i thought someone else knew about your situation, offering you a nice escape... I wish I have that option...

her : my situa.... wow... where you get the ice cubes from? an wait.. why do you need a nice escape..

#03 : oh, 7-11! come try my secret recipe. it's good.

he brought the two glasses of drinks he mixed, he had used his big sized body to cover and she could not see from the sofa what he was doing, other than the two cups of icecubes.

her : wait, why do you need an escape?

#03 : hmmmm... you mean you've never realised?

her: realise what?

#03 : oh.. i thought you knew why I was always standing in the corridor...

her ~ oh that... she had always wondered why...

her : hmmm.. i thought you were doing work outs or something...

#03 : haha no.. those were just flexing to impress you.... just kidding, those were just my way of avoiding quarrels with my wife... you know.. not in front of my kids... here cheers!

they both took a sip...

her : mmmm!

#03 : how is it? not bad right?

her : yup! refreshing! the juice seems fresh! where you get it from?

#03 : there's a juice shop downstairs.. cooling right... anyway... how well do you know my wife? do you talk to her?

her : nope. not even once...

#03 : not surprised.. by the way, if she knows I'm talking to you, or about the note.. or the fact that I'm here..... you know what will happen right?

her : yup. no worries. you are a nice guy. I won't get you in trouble...

#03 : thank you. you are as nice as you look....

awkward silence.... they both took another sip

#03 : anyway.. there's alcohol in the drink, don't drink too fast! you can stop if you want to. but I just need a drink myself...

her : oh it's fine... not like we are in public and I'll shame myself if I get drunk right...

#03 : never seen you drunk... the husband... a few times though, how do you deal with him?

her : hmmmm.. oh wells.... ....

#03 : it's ok. sorry for the awkward question... you are just very nice. I was right... not like my wife... anyway, just avoid talking to her alright? she's just.... basically an ass.

he took another sip...

her : hey don't say that!

#03 : yes she is, I kinda had to marry her, if you know what I mean? we've been married ?? years and our eldest is ?? years old.... so you know right....

her : oh.... oh ok.... that's ..... very gentlemanly of you...

#03 : of course. i have my code. but .... the code sacrifices my joy perhaps? anyway. can I just be honest and tell you what happened?

her : oh sure.. you mention something about last week...

#03 : oh that.. i share that later... but actually, my wife has heard you before....

her : heard me?

#03 : you know.... when you door wasn't closed properly? that time... you were pretty loud... don't worry.. it was good to hear... haha

her : oh erm....

#03 : anyway, we quarrelled over it.. she was saying how you are not as innocent as you appear to be and all these... i defended you saying that you were doing your duties as a wife! come on. i mean. i'm right! right?

her : oh.. of course! you mean.... she doesn't?

#03 : yup..... yup! i don't think you will believe. it's almost as long as since we had our youngest...

her : what! goodness! really??

#03 : yup... yup..... just imagine......... why do you think i became this fat? stress eating....

her : you poor thing...

they both took another sip, the not that innocent not that boring housewife's face was slightly pink, #03's face was flushed, despite his darker complexion....

#03 : actually you kinda got me in trouble...

her: huh ?? what happened?

#03 : after hearing... your... erm... you know ... sweet voice.... i had a reaction.... you know... erection.... she saw and called me a monster... i mean. is that my fault? that's why I didn't dare to look at you when she's around. trust me. she's checking!

her : i'm so sorry ok. i'll remember to check the door.... in future if ....

#03 : i mean it's fine... i enjoy hearing it though. you sound so sweet and innocent. haha sorry... must be the alcohol... i'm such a lousy drinker... so ungentlemanly...

her : it's ok... just get it out ok. say it out... you feel better...

#03 : haha... there's loads of things to come out if i really want to feel better..... haha... just kidding... sorry.. anyway... erm.. wait.. oh yeah.. i wanted to tell you something urgent.

her : oh yes. what is it?

#03 : are you aware you have a stalker??

her : what? who?

#03 : younger lad. big size. wear spects. always in t-shirt and berms...

her ~ wait... is he referring to...

her : hmmmm... what happened?

#03 : were you away on holiday last week?

her : yup kind of! why?

#03 : i saw him a few times! he was outside your unit, he did knock.. but quickly left when I returned home and he saw me... saw him waiting at the void deck , like looking at the lift, waiting for you perhaps?

her ~ gosh.... that's kind of.... creepy.... goodness... i didn't know .... shit....

#03 : don't worry it's fine. just call me in future alright? i'll just say that I'm going down for a run...

her : oh.. then how do you sweat without running?

#03 : oh... yeah... need to do other activities to sweat then... hahaha... i mean... yeah.. i'm here for you ok.. do you know who I'm talking about?

her ~ how... should I tell him?

#03 : don't worry... you can trust me ok. i've been really discreet... actually... the husband has tried to ask me questions before....

her : wait. what? what did he do? i mean. ask?

#03 : he just asked if I've seen another man coming over... he is kinda.. i'm not sure... delusional? he behaves like I'm his long time pal.... especially after I've witnessed the shit he does...

her : what do you mean.............. huh.... really??........ uh huh............. i ..... didn't... i mean... i guess.. i had suspicions... but........ to... gosh! at our house???? ....... and i thought that was a thoughtful gift........ GOSH!!

#03 : I'm so sorry to tell you ok.. is it better if I had kept it to myself?

her : no no!... actually i wish you had told me earlier?

#03 : are you ok? hey slow down..

she finished the rest of drink in her glass....

#03 ~ shit... should I .... should I try to make move? hug her ? or..... should I?

Old 03-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

#03, the beginning..

[living area of the hotel suite]

the not that innocent not that boring housewife ~ goshhhh what's wrong with me..... i'm not affected by what he just said... about that idiot husband.... i really don't care anymore!!! argh... but still.... #03 is our neighbour... ok he looks kinda cute.. but still.... gosh... this is so wrong...... this is going to be so wrong... he's married... he's married....

#03 : you smell so good........ don't care about him ok... just be happy.....

#03 : gosh... i'm losing control... i'm losing control... should I kiss her ?? should I ??? she's not resisting.... kiss her head.... start from there... she's not resisting at all........ shit... i'm losing control..... gosh... she's really braless!!! can tell... her boobs are big... still so firm.. never sag even though braless.... want to cup them so much......

her ~ shit.... should I stop him??? should I ??? why am I feeling so excited??? so aroused??? never really felt attracted to him.... is it because.... the nice uncle this morning!! made me feeling... left me feeling so ...... needy..... ok i admit.... want more..... horny.... shit...... he's going to touch my.........

her : mmmmmm...

#03 ~ good .. .she's moaning..... fuck... they are so firm..... her nipples... so hard.... fuck fuck fuck... fuck it!

her ~ oh shit shit shit... how ... how... should I stop him... mmmm..mmmmmm ... the nipples... feel good... mmm.. die... i want to kiss him back... shit... how ... how... shit... oh wait... he's married!!

#03 : huh? huh...

her : no no we can't... you are married...

#03 : huh... oh... i'm so sorry... i lost control... so sorry.. sorry!

her : no no .. it's ok... it's my fault too...

#03 : no no... it's not... i lost control... sorry... too long never... so sorry. hope you understand... i too long never had sex.... and you ... so pretty ... so innocent and nice... so pretty... i really can't control... so sorry...

her : it's ok.. it's ok...

her ~ shit is he crying??

her : are you ok.. it's ok... i understand.. it's not easy...

#03 : thank you ok.. sorry again.. really lost control.... felt so hot... oh gosh... imagine you couldn't stop me?? goodness.. what's wrong with me....

her : it's ok.. i know you will be very guilty because of your wife and regret...

#03 : huh? no... i dont care about her.. she doesn't care about my needs at all. selfish woman.

her : then what will you be guilty of? regret?

#03 : oh.. that I forced myself on you? because i lost control.. even though i've not made love to a woman for so long... even though you are so beautiful. so pretty.. so nice.. such a wonderful person and kind.. you are so kind... imagine if i hurt you . that will be so wrong... especially to such an innocent and kind woman like you... even though i've not done it for so long... it's not my ... huh.. oh..... serious.... you sure?

her : yes.

#03 : shit... gosh.. they are so nice and big... so firm.. wow.. shit... i might lose control again... shit...... hey.. .. i will lose control again.. you know.... oh.... stand ? ok .... oh...... gosh.... i can't believe this.... goshhh is this real... is this real..... awwwwwww.... ahhhhhhh.... fuckkkkkk gosshhhhh ... nicee.... you are good.... gosshhhhh ahhhhh... awww....... goshhhhh ... awwwww ... omgoshhh your eyes... your eyes... so beauti ahhhhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhh... goshhhh... ahhh.... this is a dream come true you know.... ahhhh...

her : slurp.. huh... dream come true? you mean this is your ....

#03 : yes... its my first time..... don't laugh at me ok... gosh your eyes so ... ahhhhh mmmmmmmm .... fuck.... i love this... mmmmm.. mmmmmmm. ahhhh..

her ~ what's wrong with me ....... this is my third in lesser than 6 months??? gosh..... it's so bushy also.. so smelly.... how much semen was already flowing out just from the kissing? it's not that big... but .... cute la... i like..... but it's not like the nice uncle's...... shit... why am I thinking about him... shit... why am I think about his red boxers.... that idiot! ok wait... he's not an idiot.. he's nice... he never just assume, I check out hotel with him means i ok to sex..... but thought he say he's had many girlfriend before... but was like... he didn't know how to make a move at all... so awkward.... remove his pants... can see his big ... gosh it look so long... tells me it's because of me it's so big.. his pants too tight he can't leave.... but never do anything to.. oh wait... i'm with #03 now... why am I thinking about the nice

#03 : hey .. hey... slow down... slow down... careful. . caref AHHHH... OHHHHH.... AHHHHH..... goshh...... this feels so ..... wait... sorry.. .sorry... let me get... wait where is it.. where's the tissue

her : gulp... it's ok...

the not that innocent not that boring housewife got up from the sofa.. #03 followed behind her, just in his shirt... bottomless... he wanted to see what he can do to help her....

her : it's ok... go rest.... i go rinse my mouth ok...

#03 : so sorry ok....

her : stop apologising! I wanted to do it for you ok! you've been such a nice guy to me!

she gave him a hug.. they hugged for awhile..

#03 : yes.. but still... to make you swallow... shoot in your mouth.. not a nice thing to do..

her : you didn't like it?

#03 : of course i did. best feeling in the world.. so sorry ok..

her : I'm just glad you like it ok. don't worry. I wanted you to be happy...... can you make more of the drink? I like it.

#03 : oh ok sure! i need to go down and get more ingredients though..

her : sure.. the key card is on the desk.. can you buy some lunch too? i think you are hungry too... hey wait.. what time must you go back? don't want you to quarrel with your wife for being late.

#03 : I told her morning shift.. so leave her about 6 plus?

her : hmmm... tell you what........ oh... it's still so big.. how come? thought it shrunk just now..

#03 : you are too hot... it stands up very quickly... and it's not big la..... I've been shamed by her before also. but she's not wrong...

her : no ok. it's big. i like it.. just nice... tell you what.. let's just get the room service.. save time....

#03 : oh.. save time for? oh ok....

her : help me...

#03 : sure... wow..... they are just beautiful...

her : you ah.. ok I'm calling them to order. see if you can make me lose my ... mmmmmm... nice........... hi..... this is room... ..... _____ .. yes... i would like to... mmmm... sorry I mean. order... the pasta.. the crab pasta... and the laksa........... and the ____ juice... yup. that's all... mmmmmm... thank you....... [hangs up the phone] oh you are good....

she hugs his head tightly and enjoyed his licking.... he licked for awhile and kept on at it... she was hoping he'd make another move.. more than just the licking of her nipples.... perhaps... come on.... but he didn't...

she reached for his buttons and helped him remove his shirt while he continued to lick on her nipples...

her ~ gosh... must I really signal him to do everything.......

her : come.........

she led him into the bed area.

#03 : oh ok.......... erm do I need to get a condom?

her : no. I trust you ok.

#03 : of course you can trust me .. i've not done.. oh wow.... gosh.... it's so tender... and nice...

#03 stared her on the bed... legs spread.... her waxed pussy... clean!

her : what are you waiting for?

Old 03-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 03-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

please do share more of this nice story.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting stuff, more please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1