The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Okamoto Condom

Bro Peterson69, for your info, Okamoto condom is widely available...Giant,NTUC,7/11, Watson all got sell...Anyway what's so good about that condom? Only heard that it's Japan's no.1 condom.
Old 29-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Anybody see Pat H3 lately??
Wanna check she on duty...
Old 29-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Swarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy
Anybody see Pat H3 lately??
Wanna check she on duty...

she was there last sat.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried H22R09 some times ago.

looks late 20s, only malay girl in that house, not bad look, asked the price $30, like to fuck Malay gals so get in, after undress then go to the bowl for washing, and suprisingly find she ask me to lie on bed, asked her to wash and she said "no wash", sian lao.

others quite mechanic and me not interested lao, quickly shoot off, dressed up and left.

RTF: No way. For hygine purpose, will avoid her.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Find H22R06 girl quite young and good-looking, anyone tried? seems can't find FR for her.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Find H22R06 girl quite young and good-looking, anyone tried? seems can't find FR for her.
No lah. Already got a FR on her before. I think her name is ada and she used to charge $40. However, she had drop her price to $30 for a few years already. Her room is right after the OKT. The first room on the right hand side.
I did tried her a year ago for a couple of times at $30.

I dont mind giving a FR because i doubt the standard of her service varies too greatly for the past 1 year. She is indeed beautiful and look quite young.
Her skin is also quite smooth and fair and look like in the B cup cateogry.

As the attitude wise, i would say she is friendly but it kind of give me the too
proffesional manner. I really felt like customer where else some WL give me the more like friends feeling. The type of pay money and get the job done type feeling. Very unlike my other favourite WL, the type of pay money to my friends and fuck my friends feeling. Anyway, she is very hygience and will clean you throughly. Like normal, you lie on the bed and she will lick your left and right nipples. What follows is the capping of condom and then blowing your didi. Her bj is quite ok. She provide soft bj and licking which give
a tickling snsation. I cant remember whether got change another condom for fuck job anot. Hmmmm....ya....then comes the fuck job. So far no problem with doggy and missionary position. Those expect great sound effects or face expression durinf fuck job. After its done, its just wash and say bye bye.
Please take note that my these experience is only about a years back and i not her regular. Anyay, their standard wont change much one.

Anyway, i visit her only because she look so much like my friend wife.

Regards,
peter69on
Old 05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

Yest went down to Petain and tried Amy, H11R8, cat30. Service one level above others I've tried in Petain. No hurry, BBBJ, yup no condom. Blow for ard 10min, very patient and willing to service. Change position and bonked her missionary with frenching, damn rare for Petain WLs to even kiss. After 5min, unloaded and really sextified. Asked me to lie on bed and helped me clean up, no hurry she said. While cleaning for me, she talked about sex being an enjoyment between 2 pp, so cannot rush. Plus if she's gonna stay in this job for yrs, she must learn to love this job. She also say some of the Petain WLs quite rushing at times and it is they who suffer becos customer dont go to them and they dont get to enjoy the sex. Whao! I hear this liao got respect for her sia...what a rarity with such good attitude towards her job. I recommend her!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Yest went down to Petain also saw H5 end of aisle on the LEFT hand side got a new WL. Petite and much more prettier compared to other WLs. Red top plus mini black skirt, very sexy for her age which I think late 20 to early 30s, wore a black platform shoe. However despite her looks no one tried her, her door wide open for the 2 times I went to check out. So wonder whether any one tried her dont mind post a FR? Maybe Bro Peterson know? Thanx!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker
Yest went down to Petain also saw H5 end of aisle on the LEFT hand side got a new WL. Petite and much more prettier compared to other WLs. Red top plus mini black skirt, very sexy for her age which I think late 20 to early 30s, wore a black platform shoe. However despite her looks no one tried her, her door wide open for the 2 times I went to check out. So wonder whether any one tried her dont mind post a FR? Maybe Bro Peterson know? Thanx!
I read only one or two fr quite quite long time ago about her.
One is sound neutral and the other is slightly on the negative.
Seem to be is nothing special about her.

But who know. maybe got improved liao. Any private can go recee
Old 06-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Santa Fe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can anyone tell me the actual location of all the House. When there but can't find anyone !
Old 06-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Santa Fe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone can tell me the actual location of the House. When there b4 but can see any house. There is a Condo and there is construction over at the place right. But can't see any house !
Old 06-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

>>>I cant remember whether got change another condom for fuck job anot. Hmmmm....ya....then comes the fuck job>>>

yes i remembered Ada changed another new CD after d bj b4 bonking....
she's a natural hygienic freak.....
Old 06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

>>>[QUOTE=desker]Yest went down to Petain and tried Amy, H11R8, cat30. Service one level above others I've tried in Petain. No hurry, BBBJ, yup no condom. Blow for ard 10min, very patient and willing to service. >>>

yeah bro, Amy shud be >40yo but dont realli look it cos she's damn skinny...
I luv her bbbj...and she does AR too...tried it when u visit her again...
Old 06-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
babyboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went petain yesterday.. found a new petite malay girl "Julie" Hse 11 and given 30bucks. Went in.

as usual normal washing and up on the bed. started by some catbath and licking of balls den capped BJ.. den too tired and cant shoot and was given a nice HJ.
got attitude to learn how to serve well..
Old 07-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
toyoceli1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

went there last week, saw a lady at house 1 room 4. read fr about her so paid $30 & went in. every thing is sop; undress, wash didi and lai on e bed. show start by licking my nipples right 2 left then down 2 south pole bbbj without cap until cim. wash & chit chat and bye bye... left a happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1