The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried booking this girl ? I tried like message her 10 times but never once got her response (maybe she blacklist me)

But i found her photo at some other agency also, i not sure if this a recycle picture, anyone tried before this BOBO from 淘女网 and anyone tried before Vivi from 淘女网?

Both offer NURU .
Old 26-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
This is Summer's 4th stint? Now $120!
If everyone is still supporting her despite her price increase, there's no surprise if her price continue to rise
Old 26-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Commando MR for ABC, since no report yet

Pre-milf, pleasant looking, not the chioest in the current market, but wont reject one. Very good service and willing to please attitude, which is a big plus point. Photo in SGlonely is a better representation of her (less blur)

Good
- good attitude
- will pour water
- staying alone
- big B, small C, no restriction on request
- good to cuddle

Bad
- shower alone (which ML in the market will help shower now ah?)
- that area hard to find parking

RTM: 82%
During the massage her night grown will keep falling down, so can preview what is inside her, dunno is it on purpose but very good tempting experience
Old 26-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If everyone is still supporting her despite her price increase, there's no surprise if her price continue to rise
summer is the one wont remove top one right?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermbro View Post
This is one of my favourite milf ML Holly.. and she is very co-operate to me…She did sex in many great positions

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=680081

Room: Stay Alone With Master bedroom with attached bathroom

Looks: 8/10 similar to her photos very pretty

Boobs and body: 8/10 C cup perky and soft and very sensitive. Very tight body

Massage: 9/10 Very good massage and I wasn't even expecting a lot. Really

HJ: honestly first time going to an ML coz I always go to FL. but HJ was the best feeling I ever had more sensual than FJ

Overall experience: 9/10
Looks good! But confusing leh... her ad says massage but u did FJ with her or?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Went back home long long ago already.

Their old condo kenna neighbour complain too many unknown males walk in and out, they moved for a bit, then RTC for CNY.
Sad... heard Cara was good but never got to try her...
Old 26-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
There are many reasons why carol/yuki is so popular.

The above reasons are just but a few of them.

Anyway it's been a nightmare trying to book her. I can now see why so many bros lost patience.

Haven't RTM for quite awhile...and it's been really tough with the very tight schedules (no longer works at my favourite timeslot) and the crazy advanced bookings.

And oh...Nana is back after CNY ;D
Eh who is nana ah? Can share?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
summer is the one wont remove top one right?
That was Sydney.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh who is nana ah? Can share?
Under wolf number 110
Old 26-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Looks good! But confusing leh... her ad says massage but u did FJ with her or?
The MR did not say anything about fj. It's in your mind
Old 26-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agreed... she's the one I blew the dough the most on I think
Ya sia... though Momo also fast becoming the one who takes most of my money now. Always regret not visiting Vera enough cos she's the one I miss most now...
Old 26-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
The MR did not say anything about fj. It's in your mind
Eh... look at his first 2 lines in the post. He said she did sex in many positions...
Old 26-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tikobei79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Anyone tried booking this girl ? I tried like message her 10 times but never once got her response (maybe she blacklist me)

But i found her photo at some other agency also, i not sure if this a recycle picture, anyone tried before this BOBO from 淘女网 and anyone tried before Vivi from 淘女网?

Both offer NURU .
bro ....this ML quite old one ... i tried before liao ... i wont RTM laa... you can tried if you still want mayb u will like it as diff ppl have diff taste
Old 26-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
This is Summer's 4th stint? Now $120!
She's been $120 since her last stint in MP. Think long hours and bad business took a toll on her and she went back. Her regulars all know her pattern one lah. Say will stay a while. but work for a couple of months then she sian and quit again.

In MP she say she bad business, but her colleagues say otherwise. Haha. They even wonder how she get so many repeat customers by only offering "HJ" and no top ups for stuff.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tikobei79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
I second that.
Save the money on others better
i 3rd that