The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 19-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey07 View Post
This one is very pretty n sexy.. but only bottom.
Hi bro, have you tried Hershey/Mica? What's your feedback? She looks awesome!
Old 19-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
chocguy235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppa09 View Post
haha...maybe her english no good...

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...tal-ts/4157472

this one is 150..u can try her if u want... i only nego with her but havent try yet.
Have you tried her yet?
Old 19-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
jc2626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

First timer here. Thinking of taking the plunge with TS Sassie. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Suitable for first timer?
Old 20-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
johntan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc2626 View Post
First timer here. Thinking of taking the plunge with TS Sassie. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Suitable for first timer?
Would strongly not recommend. Currently in the midst of resolving a misunderstanding with her. Long and the short of it is she mismanaged her schedule. Was in and out of the room in less than 20 mins, still demanded full payment, said I could return later. Still waiting for "later". Will update if anything happens.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan69 View Post
Would strongly not recommend. Currently in the midst of resolving a misunderstanding with her. Long and the short of it is she mismanaged her schedule. Was in and out of the room in less than 20 mins, still demanded full payment, said I could return later. Still waiting for "later". Will update if anything happens.
Most of the time. Later means next life.
Old 21-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angelfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gotta ask about this one...

It looks like she is 1 of a few Brazilian girls in SG. Appears to be near Riverside. Does any one have experiences to share?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...8-4301/4173704

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5596759974.html
Old 23-05-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
westbrief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i stayed in studio m for one night to look at the girls on the website. most of them looks fucked up or fat. i met once this ladyboy (name i wont mention) she looks really stoned and honestly i think she was photoshopped her own photos for days. her body is thin and she has a nice ass but overall doesnt attract me because i still look on faces and specially the attitude. ladyboys nowadays are often wants you to cum and go. i dont negotiate with them but if i agree with the fees i think i should get that 1 hour. i heard to my favorite girl that everyone wants to have everything but paying coins which i dont understand. i think if you ask for discount dont ask for too much. but if you want a good service but wont rip your wallets then try to talk to them and make them at ease and happy also. its a win win situation. bottom line is try to be considerate and always check all the photos and videos if they have for you to be sure how that person really looks. i hope these will help you all.
Old 23-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Fr on ts cheryl?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...gallery&page=2
Old 23-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Just want to share my thoughts now that I have been here In the Red Dot a year.

I'm not into fuck shops, streetwalkers, or public spots like Orchard, so my only option is online meet ups via CL, BP, Locanto, etc.

In my time here, prices have only gone up and quality down. Last summer I could meet a decent looking girl (5-8 overall) for about 100-150 incall. Standard was 150 for 1 hr, bbj, and condom fuck. I was a happy customer most days.

Now nearly all ask for 200 minimum for an HR incall, with most asking for 250-350 to start. Many CDs (not TS) are asking 250 minimum! They may be fat, ugly face, limp cock, no tits, or some combination, and still asking this kind of money.

The worst part is the mentality. Last year first offers were more reasonable, so I didn't need to negotiate so much, and the difference between my offer and lb offer wasn't so much. Now, many girls ask 250 -300 with no negotiation.

To counter this, I negotiate on time. I've found that some will do 2 hrs for 300, especially if you catch them during slow hours.

This makes the price 150 for an hour, and even though I'm spending more and can't go as often, at least I'm not being ripped off. I know this isn't an option for everyone, but I thought it good to share.

Just my words of advice (I hope most of you know this already) -

If you are nice and respectful, things normally work out for the best. Be direct and polite. I can explain my POV that 250 is too much to pay for a girl with no boobs. But if I say "you want 250 and you don't even have any fucking tits!", it's obviously not going to end well.

Guys who say don't bargain don't understand basic economics and are actively making things worse for us all. Correct them every time.

If a lb doesn't want to negotiate, she should state in her ad. Otherwise, she should expect counteroffer. But don't low ball - if they chick is hot, you'll have to pay up. If a girl is out of your price range, move on.

Trust your instincts. It's ok to walk away. I've gone home with my money many times because a girl wasn't as advertised, was bitchy, or seemed rushy like she double booked. I may go home pissed, but at least I go home with my money and can try again with someone else.

There will ALWAYS be more girls.

The WORST thing any of us can do is give away our money for poor or overpriced services.

If an lb shows you an exceptional time, it's ok to tip. Some would say this is bad practice, but if a girl truly earns it, I tip. BUT - I also tell them what the tip was for, so they don't come to expect it for nothing.

There are some top tier chicks worth the money they are asking because a top notch lb demands a premium. But for most of us that stick to the middle and slightly above, exercise your influence, and save us all some money!
Old 23-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
crappycrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had a go with Zymon? Thinking for trying.
Old 23-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

absolutely agreed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post
Just want to share my thoughts now that I have been here In the Red Dot a year.

I'm not into fuck shops, streetwalkers, or public spots like Orchard, so my only option is online meet ups via CL, BP, Locanto, etc.

In my time here, prices have only gone up and quality down. Last summer I could meet a decent looking girl (5-8 overall) for about 100-150 incall. Standard was 150 for 1 hr, bbj, and condom fuck. I was a happy customer most days.

Now nearly all ask for 200 minimum for an HR incall, with most asking for 250-350 to start. Many CDs (not TS) are asking 250 minimum! They may be fat, ugly face, limp cock, no tits, or some combination, and still asking this kind of money.

The worst part is the mentality. Last year first offers were more reasonable, so I didn't need to negotiate so much, and the difference between my offer and lb offer wasn't so much. Now, many girls ask 250 -300 with no negotiation.

To counter this, I negotiate on time. I've found that some will do 2 hrs for 300, especially if you catch them during slow hours.

This makes the price 150 for an hour, and even though I'm spending more and can't go as often, at least I'm not being ripped off. I know this isn't an option for everyone, but I thought it good to share.

Just my words of advice (I hope most of you know this already) -

If you are nice and respectful, things normally work out for the best. Be direct and polite. I can explain my POV that 250 is too much to pay for a girl with no boobs. But if I say "you want 250 and you don't even have any fucking tits!", it's obviously not going to end well.

Guys who say don't bargain don't understand basic economics and are actively making things worse for us all. Correct them every time.

If a lb doesn't want to negotiate, she should state in her ad. Otherwise, she should expect counteroffer. But don't low ball - if they chick is hot, you'll have to pay up. If a girl is out of your price range, move on.

Trust your instincts. It's ok to walk away. I've gone home with my money many times because a girl wasn't as advertised, was bitchy, or seemed rushy like she double booked. I may go home pissed, but at least I go home with my money and can try again with someone else.

There will ALWAYS be more girls.

The WORST thing any of us can do is give away our money for poor or overpriced services.

If an lb shows you an exceptional time, it's ok to tip. Some would say this is bad practice, but if a girl truly earns it, I tip. BUT - I also tell them what the tip was for, so they don't come to expect it for nothing.

There are some top tier chicks worth the money they are asking because a top notch lb demands a premium. But for most of us that stick to the middle and slightly above, exercise your influence, and save us all some money!

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =
Old 23-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 10
Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...lalive/4175400

Gonna meet up with her soon. Looks great!!! Fingers cross. 😊
Old 24-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89 View Post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...lalive/4175400

Gonna meet up with her soon. Looks great!!! Fingers cross. 😊
Was gonna call this one also.Pictures looks good.
Gook Luck and Have Fun bro.
Do share your FR with us
Old 24-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 10
Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
Was gonna call this one also.Pictures looks good.
Gook Luck and Have Fun bro.
Do share your FR with us
Didn't have fun bro. She duped me last min. We were supposed to meet up at 1am and when I arrived, she told me that she was still with a customer and that she didn't expect it to be long. She told me to wait another 30mins. I was like... no way... and I turned her down.

I even brought her orange juice since she wanted it. And I just left it outside, took a pic and send it to her.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89 View Post
Didn't have fun bro. She duped me last min. We were supposed to meet up at 1am and when I arrived, she told me that she was still with a customer and that she didn't expect it to be long. She told me to wait another 30mins. I was like... no way... and I turned her down.

I even brought her orange juice since she wanted it. And I just left it outside, took a pic and send it to her.
Sorry to hear that bro.
I've chat with her for a while. seems like a nice person.
Guess I'll skip this one.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1