The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

A Whore with Attitude Problem & Lacks Enthusiasm

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Built - Neither slim nor plump. A little wide on the hip area. Tummy protrusion getting a little obvious.
Tits - Natural, non saggy C Cupper with pale brown nips
Home Base - L2062
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months ago

For detail FR, click on below link -

https://sammyboyforum.info/showp...6&postcount=56

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
KeLe(2062)

KeLe(2062)....25 yr old mm fm Hubei(born in the yr of the Rooster)....quite fair, feminine, demure yet wif sweet slutty features fm certain angles wif an oblong shaped face, well mascaraed natural eyelashes, lovely sparkling eyes, shapely nose, thickish lips, longish soft tongue(which she use v well!!), straight long dark brown hair...sweet slutty nu ren wei allure!....ard 162cm ht, firm legs....pointy soft B cup boobs wif sensuous thick longish brown eraser nipples(shiok to suck n tweak!), tits slight sag though...slimmish curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, 50kgwt, sexy broadish firm well shaped shoulders/back, smooth skin.....quite perky, biggish juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy, flaps, no smell.....

Sex svc is excellent except no ar n gfe is vgd.....coy slutty sensual horny girlie mm.....initially open mouth frenching but once high, she totally opened up to a hot natural mix of french/jav french/dfk wif eyes open n hands all over, shiok!

She does a unique soapy hj/hdly/arse stroke combo done slowly taking her time n building up momentum + licking me back n neck at the same time in the shower, v shiok!......also her misch/doggie fucking position styles kinda of similar to retired housemate AP mm KeKe(2062); vigorous + supple agile limbs + good stamina + can take a hard pounding.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk......shiok coy(at times shy) sweet slutty horny wild sex wif a nice mix of natural submissive hotness!......definite gem
Old 05-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the damage her bros?
Old 05-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
what's the damage her bros?
$150 per hour.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Japanglish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, am relatively new around here. Just head to 2062 and things will start from there? Or any booking in advance since I read through the thread that the gems are hot there? Thanks
Old 05-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanglish View Post
Hi Bros, am relatively new around here. Just head to 2062 and things will start from there? Or any booking in advance since I read through the thread that the gems are hot there? Thanks
Yes, just head over to 2062.

Upon entering, all currently available WLs (all sited on a couch) will be visible to you. The OKT will attend to you immediate, prompting for your decision. You can take your time and pick whoever that passed your "inspection test" Alternatively, if you would like to try the WL whose FR you read here on the sbf, you can sound out the name of the WL to the OKT. He/she will let you know if the said WL is available.

Regarding booking in advance, I am not very sure if this house allows customers to book 1hour or more in advance. However, what you can do is ring this house up before arriving (roughly 10-15min before arrival), and tell the OKT to "reserve" this WL for you as you are on your way. This way, you will be the first in queue, good for angpais who are hard to get.

Telephone number for individual houses can be found in <page 1> in one of the two sticky threads. Or you can click the hyperlink here if you suck at navigating through the forum https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=7950552&postcount=1

Have fun, release your inner beast, and pen down a FR here for the benefit of everyone (the WL included) if you had a steamy session

Happy bonking
Old 05-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Japanglish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post

Upon entering, all currently available WLs (all sited on a couch) will be visible to you. The OKT will attend to you immediate, prompting for your decision. You can take your time and pick whoever that passed your "inspection test" Alternatively, if you would like to try the WL whose FR you read here on the sbf, you can sound out the name of the WL to the OKT. He/she will let you know if the said WL is available.

Regarding booking in advance, I am not very sure if this house allows customers to book 1hour or more in advance. However, what you can do is ring this house up before arriving (roughly 10-15min before arrival), and tell the OKT to "reserve" this WL for you as you are on your way. This way, you will be the first in queue, good for angpais who are hard to get.

Telephone number for individual houses can be found in <page 1> in one of the two sticky threads. Or you can click the hyperlink here if you suck at navigating through the forum https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=7950552&postcount=1

Have fun, release your inner beast, and pen down a FR here for the benefit of everyone (the WL included) if you had a steamy session

Happy bonking

Thank you bro. Will see and schedule a trip down and pen a FR here after the session.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
TGAA1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Upon entering, all currently available WLs (all sited on a couch) will be visible to you. The OKT will attend to you immediate, prompting for your decision. You can take your time and pick whoever that passed your "inspection test" Alternatively,

Happy bonking
Bronze cheebye kia begging for FR. Lol
Old 08-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAA1 View Post
Bronze cheebye kia begging for FR. Lol
Once again, I do not need to use clones unlike you mr 123hu aka AndrewMP aka Haidilao aka MCPeachblossom aka TGAA1.

If I have something to say, I can easily say it myself without using any clones, and you know that

In addition, I no longer have any interest in fighting with you.

If you have problems with others, don’t drag me into it. Thanks.

As for Pinkyyli69, bro if 123hu and his clones TGAA1 or MCPeachblossom disturb you, just report them to get them banned.

Others reading this who have been bullied by 123hu, andrewMP, haidilao, MCPeachblossom or TGAA1 - just to inform you they are all clones and you can report them if they harass you or spam the threads.

AndrewMP and Haidilao have been banned already, thankfully.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
If I have something to say, I can easily say it myself without using any clones, and you know that
uhh...actually what everyone can see is that you are a fucking coward who

1. set up a thread to fuck OKTS, so-called feedback, but you have not guts to approach even ONE OKT with the feedback. and then you whine non-stop about service online.

2. you set up multiple clones to secretly fuck OKTs and WLs coz we all know who you are la.

No guts to admit it's you ah? But you can always prove me wrong and show up in GL.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uhh...actually what everyone can see is that you are a fucking coward who

1. set up a thread to fuck OKTS, so-called feedback, but you have not guts to approach even ONE OKT with the feedback. and then you whine non-stop about service online.

2. you set up multiple clones to secretly fuck OKTs and WLs coz we all know who you are la.

No guts to admit it's you ah? But you can always prove me wrong and show up in GL.
I do not use multiple clones to secretly fuck okts and WLs. Stop lying.

I don't need to do that.

I've always given my feedback quite directly here in SBF using one nick.

Fuck you upside down also I use just one nick and one account - BronzeGod.

In geylang itself, I have given feedback to OKT or WL directly to their face before if I think I can help them. Some listen and improved, some stubborn and think they know better.

Please. Stop your lies that I use multiple nicks.

YOU are the one that likes doing that, and everyone knows it.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

1658a AND 2062 PROMOTER PINKYYLI69 AKA BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA

Quote:
1658A is now my favourite house too. My style is similar to yours. Go other houses to discover gems and try angpais, then call them over to 1658A for rtf
Quote:
Yes, I agree. Apache bro promote this house like free hahaha, sure get crowded eventually. ...the OKT is definitely a very friendly old man.
Quote:
I think it would be wiser to spend the $150 to discover new hidden gems from the newbie batch, Apache bro
Quote:
You are my living inspiration, Apache bro.
Quote:
Upon entering, all currently available WLs (all sited on a couch) will be visible to you. The OKT will attend to you immediate, prompting for your decision. You can take your time and pick whoever that passed your "inspection test"....
ATTACK OTHER HOUSES

Quote:
unlike the 1649 aunty whose attitude is at the opposing end of the spectrum. Enquire about a particular WL's working status and she replies you like you owe her a million bucks.
Quote:
Only challenge I faced is with Meng Lu 1606. Kept asking "cum already?" "So long still haven't cum?" "Which position you can cum?" "What must I do to make you cum?" Bombarding all these questions started annoy me after awhile.
Quote:
From this FR and also after talking with some bros, seems like the general consensus on girls from this house 2036 is no kissing no painting.
Quote:
I don't like houses that is very crowded. For example next door 1654A, always have 4or5 customers in the holding area together with the house WLs, machiam Thanksgiving gathering...
Quote:
Visited the angpai Bei Bei 1667 over the weekends. Last time very hard to get her, always back to back bookings. Now she say business has slowed down by a lot. 1 day frequent around 5 customers.

Visited Qing Qing 1669 last evening. Was very surprised when she said I was her first customer for the day. The other 5 WLs I saw sitting on the couch did not receive a single customer for the day too. They just sat there for 5/6hours waiting. Quite sad
So bronze cheebye kia, very clear who is trolling, bullying and talking shit about houses except 1856A and 2062A. So coincidence, the popular houses all cannot please your highness except...one house. Why not you apply to the moderator to ban yourself? Want to promote your house don't cheebye mouth other houses hor. So clever hor, ask customer all go 1856 and call the other house's WL. Chui Taichi ah?
Old 08-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I do not use multiple clones to secretly fuck okts and WLs. Stop lying.

I don't need to do that.

I've always given my feedback quite directly here in SBF using one nick.

Fuck you upside down also I use just one nick and one account - BronzeGod.

In geylang itself, I have given feedback to OKT or WL directly to their face before if I think I can help them. Some listen and improved, some stubborn and think they know better.

Please. Stop your lies that I use multiple nicks.

YOU are the one that likes doing that, and everyone knows it.
There is only one points and FR begger, like to , promote smaller houses, kena fuck by all the popular house and $80. This is your DNA. Nobody else like you whine non-stop about service and FR. You can explain all you like, my evidence is full house. You just come GL lah.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
1658a AND 2062 PROMOTER PINKYYLI69 AKA BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA

ATTACK OTHER HOUSES

So bronze cheebye kia, very clear who is trolling, bullying and talking shit about houses except 1856A and 2062A. So coincidence, the popular houses all cannot please your highness except...one house. Why not you apply to the moderator to ban yourself? Want to promote your house don't cheebye mouth other houses hor. So clever hor, ask customer all go 1856 and call the other house's WL. Chui Taichi ah?
Oh please. Cut the crap lah.

Once again, I do not need to use clones unlike you mr 123hu aka AndrewMP aka Haidilao aka MCPeachblossom aka TGAA1.

This post of yours proves nothing.

I support all houses, whether they’re popular or not.

See my rankings got about 15 different houses listed from lorong 10-20.

Some houses not in because currently don’t have girls I like. But if there are girls I like in your house, I’ll post in my rankings. It’s very fair and across the board.

For 2062 I’ve not stepped in there for ages as currently no girls I like there, ther have been none in my rankings for more than a year, so how can I be 2062 promoter????

For 1658a, I’ve NEVER written about them till I discovered Ruyi through some other bros recommendations. So how could I be 1658a promoter?

So quit your lies lah.

Quote:
Updated list. Best bonks in no particular order.

1. G10 1019
2. Xiaoxiao 1606a
3. Ruyi 1658a (Yahui lookalike!)
4. Bobo 1612
5. Menglu 1606

6. Zhi Zhi 1606
7. Yang Yang 1654a
8. Xiaoyu 1654a
9. Bei bei 1667
10. Anni 1667

11. Lulu 1669
12. Jianing 1612