The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Cock difficult to stiff after JG

Went to a famous authentic ML for JG..
Next day i felt my groin area and the surrounding of my cock is abit pain when i press on them. Both are the areas she massaged.
cock not as easy to hardened and not as stiff as previous.
Is it normal or any experience on this? Most thread i read did not mention about this..
Any info can share?
Thanks!
Old 15-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Re: Cock difficult to stiff after JG

Hi hi
Any bro out thr?
Old 15-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

cork masg is good, next day energetic.
Squeezing it pain, it spoiling it.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
Went to a famous authentic ML for JG..
Next day i felt my groin area and the surrounding of my cock is abit pain when i press on them. Both are the areas she massaged.
cock not as easy to hardened and not as stiff as previous.
Is it normal or any experience on this? Most thread i read did not mention about this..
Any info can share?
Thanks!
Just wait for few more days to see what's the outcome..it might be just muscle/vein pain..which is normal...as you have mentioned not as stiff as previous after the jg ...than it show that you are normal than why there's a need to do jg...
Why waste your money unnecessary.... jg is not a 1 time cure...
Old 15-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually after juagen, cock really hard and bursting with fire! Anytime can hammer a whore non stop. No joke. Can hear them begging for mercy

For ur case, who do for u? Likely those cannot make it ML?
Old 16-08-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Don't think anything wrong Le. I did JG a few times, instead from hard become harder and now last longer with my ML.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just wait for few more days to see what's the outcome..it might be just muscle/vein pain..which is normal...as you have mentioned not as stiff as previous after the jg ...than it show that you are normal than why there's a need to do jg...
Why waste your money unnecessary.... jg is not a 1 time cure...
Ya she ask me to return again after 3 days. Lets see how it goes.
Last time its normal but i heard jg can enhance the performance, so i was thinking give it a try..
Its my 1st time to go for real authentic one without hanky panky.
The pain is abit like bruises kind of pain when i press on it.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Don't think anything wrong Le. I did JG a few times, instead from hard become harder and now last longer with my ML.
Bro, which master u visit? Care to share ?
Old 16-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe i should try with ur ML haha
Old 16-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually after juagen, cock really hard and bursting with fire! Anytime can hammer a whore non stop. No joke. Can hear them begging for mercy

For ur case, who do for u? Likely those cannot make it ML?
Its a well known and famous one.
Thats i i tot it might be sort of recovery path?
Anyway will return again to see how it goes
Old 16-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

JG is like massage any part of your body. At first after massage you sure body abit sore ache. Wait for recovery. If your first time, master should help you loosen loosen. After few times of loosening you will get used to it. The idea is to clear your blockages and improve blood circulation. That’s my experience.
Old 16-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also a lot of fake one.

Well known and famous doesn't mean authentic

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya she ask me to return again after 3 days. Lets see how it goes.
Last time its normal but i heard jg can enhance the performance, so i was thinking give it a try..
Its my 1st time to go for real authentic one without hanky panky.
The pain is abit like bruises kind of pain when i press on it.
Waiting for your 2nd visit FR.....
Old 16-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not sure about regaining vitality and hardness, but so far I only find can last longer. Maybe JG acts to desensitize? Cos the session mostly involve a girl playing with your dick
Old 16-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:
All u have to do is to reveal roughly the location of ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread