The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bro have experience to have special which you thought was clean joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babiporkpig View Post
Had Fj at a joint I thought only provide HJ, Guess you have to flirt with the girl or they find you handsome.
Same. I had an experience previously too, visited a joint which I don't think there is FJ. And 1st time visiting that ML some more, chatted and joked with her abit and when she popped the GQ, she only mentioned HJ and BJ, but I asked her for FJ and she said only if I brought my own CD. I had it with me at that point of time... so... ok lor..... But she did it at her own risk. Luckily I managed to build rapport with her during the session before she popped the GQ.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Same. I had an experience previously too, visited a joint which I don't think there is FJ. And 1st time visiting that ML some more, chatted and joked with her abit and when she popped the GQ, she only mentioned HJ and BJ, but I asked her for FJ and she said only if I brought my own CD. I had it with me at that point of time... so... ok lor..... But she did it at her own risk. Luckily I managed to build rapport with her during the session before she popped the GQ.
Hi bro, can pm me and share location 😊
Old 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

I went a place which I thought clean. I keep think the most only offer hj if I can use my sweet talk the ml. End up the mood was correct and we have fj. Of cox dun ask me for contact. Just want to share all things are possible and totally up to you and the moment. =]
Old 25-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far only experience hj. Sigh. Unlucky me
Old 26-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share more details? me also hoping to get FJ from HJ joints
Old 27-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

I very bad... once visited a clean spa for massage, din ask for anyone since it supposely to be clean.

Masseur came in looks ok, ard mid 30s imo. Halfway thru massage got horny when shes working on my thigh area and got a reaction.

Hinted her if can work some magic on my harden rod, was ejected politely. Asked her how long shes been working here, she then told me joined a month plus ago.

Since she so new here, bluff her saying all the ladies here provide some special treatment to their usual customer. She seems startled but I then slowly hold her hand to my rod and start the motion.

Can see she damn shy and keep apologising to me she is paiseh and duno how to react while jerking me off. Unloaded, tip her well and left a happy man.

Went looking for her again after a few week later, realised she wasnt there anymore and counter said she quitted.. sibei sad..
Old 27-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I very bad... once visited a clean spa for massage, din ask for anyone since it supposely to be clean.

Masseur came in looks ok, ard mid 30s imo. Halfway thru massage got horny when shes working on my thigh area and got a reaction.

Hinted her if can work some magic on my harden rod, was ejected politely. Asked her how long shes been working here, she then told me joined a month plus ago.

Since she so new here, bluff her saying all the ladies here provide some special treatment to their usual customer. She seems startled but I then slowly hold her hand to my rod and start the motion.

Can see she damn shy and keep apologising to me she is paiseh and duno how to react while jerking me off. Unloaded, tip her well and left a happy man.

Went looking for her again after a few week later, realised she wasnt there anymore and counter said she quitted.. sibei sad..
Bro u made her quit? 😬😬
Old 27-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post

Must be harsh truth for her.
Old 30-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm me location and contact pls
Old 14-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toxicated74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most MP only provide HJ, but if you can talk them into the mood and turn them on, you either get the FJ on the same session or your next visit.. I have tried quite some China Ladies.. mostly at their 30s and sex hungry
Old 31-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Superpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
There’s no such thing as a clean joint. You can get specials at practically every massage establishment here with some very rare exceptions. The only issues in question are (a) type of special offered, (b) prices quoted & (c) whether you do it on site or outside via private arrangements with the ML.
Ya. You are right, heard ppl always mentioned this clean joint or there clean joint.. In fact, mostly , 99 percent is not clean..Is just because they dun really understand how the Massage girl feeling and they lacking of patient..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1