The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Crazy experience at the SPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by playeronfire View Post
Nice read, usually if got next stage I will do it outside, own time own target.

Anyway bro can exchange contacts do PM me
Well, I think it would be easier I guess to just pay for an hour of massage and actually fuck her in the room. The excitement will be there as compared to bringing her out somewhere.

I would like to see her reaction when I pull out a condom from my pocket too. hahahahhahaa
Old 18-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to all the bros that are asking for the location of this SPA as I have to be more discreet at this time.

I will not be sharing the contact now as I still want to go back and try to see if I can get to the next stage. Also, it was more for me in sharing this experience with everyone and to see if anyone else has had the same experience or better.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes i had the similiar experience in a center in the east and at AMK.

i guess once you have the chemistry with them and you dont look like a orge (look presentable and refined type) and if the joint does offer HJ, there is a chance that you can do more than a HJ. However, it comes with a high cost (150ish + entrance). Its not like they become so high and will let you do them for a small / reasonable cost lol.

Was thrilling for the first time but after he deed is done, the big head takes over and you realise its a bit pricey lol.

Please dont PM me for the location. its been a while since this happened and the MLs might no longer be working there.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Yes i had the similiar experience in a center in the east and at AMK.

i guess once you have the chemistry with them and you dont look like a orge (look presentable and refined type) and if the joint does offer HJ, there is a chance that you can do more than a HJ. However, it comes with a high cost (150ish + entrance). Its not like they become so high and will let you do them for a small / reasonable cost lol.

Was thrilling for the first time but after he deed is done, the big head takes over and you realise its a bit pricey lol.

Please dont PM me for the location. its been a while since this happened and the MLs might no longer be working there.
I agree bro.

My cost was all in 100 so I guess she likes me or was damn horny after our conversation.

Lets see when the novelty wears off.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can share ma bro? hahaha sounds exciting
Old 19-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds sexciting hehe
Old 19-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can give contact?
Old 20-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jus play safe dun fj with massage oil on body
Old 22-07-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just bring a cd. For ML that give HJ and willing for you to go south, I think the trick is to finger them well and get them horny. I managed to up one FOC after “serving” her while she was serving me for a few times. Up till now, occasionally we meet up to bonk and I just need to pay for the room.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
Just bring a cd. For ML that give HJ and willing for you to go south, I think the trick is to finger them well and get them horny. I managed to up one FOC after “serving” her while she was serving me for a few times. Up till now, occasionally we meet up to bonk and I just need to pay for the room.
guess u are the handsome type that y
Old 22-07-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
guess u are the handsome type that y
It’s the internet my friend. Anybody can say what they want.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shanghaijo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact pls
Old 22-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
It’s the internet my friend. Anybody can say what they want.
look who's talking.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

I have been there and done that as well. One was a MILF in her 40s, and the other in her 30s. The older one runs a decent TCM joint, while the other one worked in a now defunct spa. And it's true that so much depends on chemistry, and after a while you do realise they are human after all, and need a fuck like us. The milf in her 40s is a nice lady, and we get on fairly well. On that occasion, one thing led to the next, it wasn't even premeditated. I remember she was wearing a light cotton dress, and I was the last customer, and was there for my normal TCM rub. Before I knew it, she took a CD from her purse, capped me, and was riding me like no tomorrow. The only thing I don't like about her is her pussy is fishy, which discourages me from RTF often.

My experience with the younger ML was similar to the bro's description here. Panties became so sopping wet she had to remove them in the toilet so she could dry them for the rest of the day. She complained she didn't bring an extra pair, and I was a bad boy. This bad boy went on to rim her cb, just shy of slipping my whole shaft in cos neither of us had a cap. Weeks later, when I rtm, i heard she got busted. I am convinced some colleague had saboed her.

Last edited by tangerinesex; 22-07-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Petesays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share the contact and location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1