The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
After that disinfect the dicky with alcohol
Must moisturise after disinfect
Old 19-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
They do t need visa to go thailand ; so you can have your fav WL for sex on koh samu I beach lol
Never bring chinese wl to thailand, its a waste of air tickets and further more you have already fuck her many times before. With these money you can book 2 to 3 ladies to accompany you for the rest of the days.
Old 19-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The amazing thing about Geylang is there are some 30 houses or maybe some 300 PRC girls at $150/hr for you to choose ... some more all legal and go through mandatory health checks by the government, so no need to worry about police raids and highly reduced chances for STDs as compared to illegal FLs or other illegal sex.

Starting at lorong 14, we have 3 houses along lorong 14 with PRC in 1425, 1429 and 1431. These places also more quiet as compared to houses in lorong 16, 18 and 20.

Then, at lorong 16 we have 1606, 1606a, 1608, 1612, 1617, 1639, 1649, 1651, 1654A, 1658B, 1667, 1669... 12 houses to explore.

Turn into Westerhout road, between lorong 16 and lorong 18, there are another 5 cat 150 houses WH04, WH06, WH12, WH15, WH17. WH12 provide the yi tiao long soapy services on water mattress.

Next, there is still one cat 150 PRC houses in lorong 18 too 1856.

Walking further down to lorong 20, we have 2033, 2036, 2040, 2045, 2045A, 2047, 2058, 2062 and 2062A or another 9 houses. 2036 got waterbed. (Is 2060 still in operation?)

Walk down further, there's the famous 2831A at lorong 28.

Hope this will help all bros, especially new guys to the scene who may not be aware of the wide variety of houses.

I think this will help everyone, especially newbies to navigate geylang PRC Cat 150 better

The full list of houses with phone numbers are here in the below thread, plus you can call to make bookings or check girl availability before you go down:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=321246

Hope this helps all bros to have a better time in geylang.
Thank you for taking the effort to compile this list

Newbies like me appreciate it
Old 19-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Never bring chinese wl to thailand, its a waste of air tickets and further more you have already fuck her many times before. With these money you can book 2 to 3 ladies to accompany you for the rest of the days.

I remember i book 3 thai ladies, 1 of them offer me back door while the other 2 guide me in. Its fun having teamwork. Money well spent.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
I remember i book 3 thai ladies, 1 of them offer me back door while the other 2 guide me in. Its fun having teamwork. Money well spent.
Bro, can share a bit of your raw list?
Old 19-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Bro, can share a bit of your raw list?
haha, one needs to learn the RAW lesson the hard way before eventually stopping it.

no offence yah.

I am not into RAW, not worth it at all. serious. My army buddy is the classic example. See his rod with pimples and sores I also puke. after that is the scar. No gals dare to service him.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
haha, one needs to learn the RAW lesson the hard way before eventually stopping it.

no offence yah.

I am not into RAW, not worth it at all. serious. My army buddy is the classic example. See his rod with pimples and sores I also puke. after that is the scar. No gals dare to service him.
A lot of cheongsters say they use condom but when they come to see some nice abalone they also forget what is std and starts giving the raw fish a good lick. Once raw no turning back. Raw is nice, ky also taste like kikomann sauce.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The amazing thing about Geylang is there are some 30 houses or maybe some 300 PRC girls at $150/hr for you to choose ... some more all legal and go through mandatory health checks by the government, so no need to worry about police raids and highly reduced chances for STDs as compared to illegal FLs or other illegal sex.

Starting at lorong 14, we have 3 houses along lorong 14 with PRC in 1425, 1429 and 1431. These places also more quiet as compared to houses in lorong 16, 18 and 20.

Then, at lorong 16 we have 1606, 1606a, 1608, 1612, 1617, 1639, 1649, 1651, 1654A, 1658B, 1667, 1669... 12 houses to explore.

Turn into Westerhout road, between lorong 16 and lorong 18, there are another 5 cat 150 houses WH04, WH06, WH12, WH15, WH17. WH12 provide the yi tiao long soapy services on water mattress.

Next, there is still one cat 150 PRC houses in lorong 18 too 1856.

Walking further down to lorong 20, we have 2033, 2036, 2040, 2045, 2045A, 2047, 2058, 2062 and 2062A or another 9 houses. 2036 got waterbed. (Is 2060 still in operation?)

Walk down further, there's the famous 2831A at lorong 28.

Hope this will help all bros, especially new guys to the scene who may not be aware of the wide variety of houses.

I think this will help everyone, especially newbies to navigate geylang PRC Cat 150 better

The full list of houses with phone numbers are here in the below thread, plus you can call to make bookings or check girl availability before you go down:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=321246

Hope this helps all bros to have a better time in geylang.
Many thanks for this excellent tip. I didn't know there is house on Lor28. the highest street I thought with legal WL was lor24.

Are there any other thai houses after lor24? Like between 24-40?
Old 19-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

no offence yah.

Makes me wonder why he showed u or u went the extra mile to check on his dicky 😅, no judging...
Old 19-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Makes me wonder why he showed u or u went the extra mile to check on his dicky 😅, no judging...
haha, i not gay lah. army buddy all the way from BMT to unit.

i got worried for him and i insist on seeing it, out of curiosity. But it was disgusting i must say. i even gotta help him think of ways to find excuses from his abstinence from sex with his partner.

So.... pls dont RAW. if want raw, spend money "bao" a gal and RAW or RAW with your gf or wife.

As what i had seen, if the WL raws with you, she will also raw with her other regulars. dont be silly. you will not be the only one. anyway we were all silly at some point in our life. it is a journey.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
A lot of cheongsters say they use condom but when they come to see some nice abalone they also forget what is std and starts giving the raw fish a good lick. Once raw no turning back. Raw is nice, ky also taste like kikomann sauce.
yes yes yes. that moment when you "gian" and the offer is there. gotta rule over your big head.

Old 19-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So.... pls dont RAW. if want raw, spend money "bao" a gal and RAW or RAW with your gf or wife.

As what i had seen, if the WL raws with you, she will also raw with her other regulars. dont be silly. you will not be the only one. anyway we were all silly at some point in our life. it is a journey.
Indeed my idol with his philosophy on life. Respect for you all the way
Old 19-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
yes yes yes. that moment when you "gian" and the offer is there. gotta rule over your big head.
Haha. Papachubby already a senior citizen and step 1 leg into his coffin. What he need now is release all his fire power. Enjoy while he can.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Nowadays nothing is safe...most ladies also fool around

PCC with surgical gloves
Old 20-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Very interesting sharing. Funny part about covering car number plate with cloth. I've never noticed. Usually I'd park opposite the even lorongs and cross the road. Plentiful parking.

First of all, if cruising thru the even lorongs to park, may not find an empty lot nearby and secondly it's all narrow lanes and chances of vehicular accident is higher (imagine the insurance accident report!)

Once inside the fun zone it's relatively quite safe, very little chance of being recognised, especially if your circle of friends are the proper and decent type, never step into GL that kind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1