The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbella View Post
Can send the address for the 3 small shop if VIP spa is not open ?
1) 121 Jln Keris 1 - RnB
2) 63 Jln Harimau Tarum - Apple Apple (above shophouse... go up by the side stairs)
3) 6A Jln Sutera 3 - formerly Mavita Spa (above shophouse... go up by the side stairs)
4) Jln Abiad 1 (Pelangi) - girls are in nearby hotels..... change every few days (call to get exact location)

Alternatively you can go to the other small shops in Mt Austin / Bkt Indah.....
Or try their new KTV near Stulang Laut vicinity
Old 16-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OKT Kim has gone silence..... Jln Harimau Tarum may have been hit by Typhoon. Proceed with caution.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Stay away from drugs..... or any place places known to be drug haunts.

http://m.thesundaily.my/node/572237
Old 17-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Open today?
Old 17-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nvr mnd. Oredi got answer from one of the girls. Going to meet her later at one of the small shops
Old 18-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
neilsilverwax is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?
Old 18-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsilverwax View Post
Normal or "special" ?
The "special" has extra ingredients added to give you extra oomph and stamina
Old 18-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya. but don drink more than one packet. your stick will be hard for one or two days. can chiong entire day. shiok
Old 18-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Normal or "special" ?
The "special" has extra ingredients added to give you extra oomph and stamina
What's so "special" ?
Old 18-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?9.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
ya. but don drink more than one packet. your stick will be hard for one or two days. can chiong entire day. shiok
Better not to drink them.... the extra ingredients added are ketamine / syabu. This brand of drink is one of those used by drug syndicates to "hook" drinkers into becoming addicts.

I was informed another drug laced drink popular in JB spas and entertainment outlets is the "Lime Juice"..... which tastes more like plum juice than limau.

See the link below to find out which drink brand labels are used by the syndicates. The TKA coffee sold by VIP is no.3 on the list.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...aysia-10580958
Old 19-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow.... I dint noe it mixed with K & S. I was recommend by captain to try it when I told him I am too shag to go for another round after he ask me to mirror again. After drinking it suddenly feeling energetic and no problem take girl for round 2. And I feel alert throughout the night and only fell asleep in the morning after eating breakfast. So everytime I go ViP I will ask for "special" TKA coffee otherwise they will give the normal TKA coffee. Now only I know why the "special" is so keng. Lucky I only drink it in ViP and never tabao back.

But looking back on those occasions that I drank.... got some side effects. For the following few days after drinking it I will have running nose and feeling lethagic and sometimes also have diarrhoea. But all these symptoms disappear when I go VIp and drink it again.

Thanks for the warning guys...... I will avoid this drink and VIP from now onwards. Damn unscrupulous of them to scam us like that. Fortunately I was not regular drinker and did not get addicted.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Wow.... I dint noe it mixed with K & S. I was recommend by captain to try it when I told him I am too shag to go for another round after he ask me to mirror again. After drinking it suddenly feeling energetic and no problem take girl for round 2. And I feel alert throughout the night and only fell asleep in the morning after eating breakfast. So everytime I go ViP I will ask for "special" TKA coffee otherwise they will give the normal TKA coffee. Now only I know why the "special" is so keng. Lucky I only drink it in ViP and never tabao back.

But looking back on those occasions that I drank.... got some side effects. For the following few days after drinking it I will have running nose and feeling lethagic and sometimes also have diarrhoea. But all these symptoms disappear when I go VIp and drink it again.

Thanks for the warning guys...... I will avoid this drink and VIP from now onwards. Damn unscrupulous of them to scam us like that. Fortunately I was not regular drinker and did not get addicted.
Fyi, you are oredi showing withdrawal symptoms so whaddaya mean you are not addicted.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HueThuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Afaik...... VIP is on the target list.
When? ....... I dunno.
Somehow they missed / avoided VIP ? ... hmmmn
Old 21-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueThuy View Post
Somehow they missed / avoided VIP ? ... hmmmn
Typhoon did not miss VIP..... it landed last friday. Dunno wats the damage caused as I was outcall to small shop by the girl.

That afternoon I was in JB but did not know whether VIP open or not..... also no one from here reply me. Fortunately I have one of the girl wechat and message her. She arrange for me to meet her at small shop nearby but I dun know where the location so I wait for her downstair at the foodstalls beside The Store.

30 mins later she arrive but not from VIP..... she actually came from her home. She brought me to the small shop which is not very near.... walk about 20 mins. It is a shophouse along Jln Perisai and need to pass Bangkok spa and Saigon1..... same row but at the other end.

She told me she stay at home because kor kor told her got checking so she and her housemates all did not go to work.
When she received my message..... kor kor allow her to meet me but told her to go to the small shop instead of VIP. So that's why she brought me there.

I thought it would be cheaper since the small shop have no makan or facilities..... but she still collected rm228 from me saying kor kor told her to collect that amount.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lesbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have 513 wechat ? So that i can look for her. If have pm me. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1