The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singasex22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Warning Against Revealing Your Identity and/or Personal Information To Forum Members

Recently in Sam's forum, a member's personal info was posted by another member in the midst of a cyber dispute. Another member whereabout in Hatyai was also being revealed, leading to phone calls being made to the victim's hotel room to harass him.

In view of these incidents, there are 3 advice from Sam, which I think is important and applicable to all other forums:

* Keep your identity secret.
* Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
* If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick
This is certainly good advise 4 new samsters like me, However i interested to knoe wat incident r u refering to dat had prompted Sam to come up with this 3 advice? Can u shed some light so we can be aware too?
Old 31-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sansiroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singasex22
This is certainly good advise 4 new samsters like me, However i interested to knoe wat incident r u refering to dat had prompted Sam to come up with this 3 advice? Can u shed some light so we can be aware too?
Dont ask anymore lah..nobody will talk abt it ...dont wanto start another war here...if u wanto knoe the full detail on the Hadyai incident, read it in this link :

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...plorer&msg=6.1
Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Citibang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i think this is impoirtant info. thanks alot bro will be beware of such people.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if really so noble i cant say anything, this is more like smear campaign
Old 03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Citibang

after reading the thread i think it is good to post what he did here as a warning to all newbie like us. i am disgust that a senior is taking advantage of us, but will wait and see what;s the outcome to be fair to him.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citibang
after reading the thread i think it is good to post what he did here as a warning to all newbie like us. i am disgust that a senior is taking advantage of us, but will wait and see what;s the outcome to be fair to him.
each side got their own versions, who is right who is wrong only GOD knows. see from they way they smear you know who is out for revenge and who is innoccent party.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro nanog69 for this valuable advice!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Nian_Tot

Thanks bro nanog69 , point noted!
Old 06-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
Private_Eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate_Eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the information and guidance.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchinda
each side got their own versions, who is right who is wrong only GOD knows. see from they way they smear you know who is out for revenge and who is innoccent party.
knnbccb you suchinda turncoat bastard! read back what you use to post. now PLP? all the visitors nicks all same kind good for nothing only conmen
Old 06-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo
Dont ask anymore lah..nobody will talk abt it ...dont wanto start another war here...if u wanto knoe the full detail on the Hadyai incident, read it in this link :

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...plorer&msg=6.1
this is not flame war, its the victims coming out to tell the truth and warn newbies about this moderator Thaivisitor who is pimp cum conmen here and other forums
Old 20-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The accused is TV. He is a senior samster and has also been appointed as moderator in the international forum. If you feel more confident about dubious characters spreading rumours and lies about him, you can always visit HDY on your own without consulting or referring to TV for assistance. TV does not volunteer help to bros and will only help out if you seek his assistance.

If you meet with trouble in HDY, you can still seek TV's help. Those dubious characters are unlikely to help you because they do not dare to meet any samsters and they are not based in HDY.

Anyway, most samsters are able to have a good time at HDY without trouble.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNKC (fake 18)
thank you for this great warning brother nanog69 and indovisitor too! expose more on conmen here!!!
Old 20-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNKC (fake 18)
thank you for this great warning brother nanog69 and indovisitor too! expose more on conmen here!!!
y u talk to urself? u wan to see dr suteerak?
Old 22-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
The accused is TV. He is a senior samster and has also been appointed as moderator in the international forum.
so what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
If you feel more confident about dubious characters spreading rumours and lies about him, you can always visit HDY on your own without consulting or referring to TV for assistance. TV does not volunteer help to bros and will only help out if you seek his assistance.

Even if bros, especially newbies seek out his assistance, he will not VOLUNTEER his services. He will earn commission for rendering his assistance, unknown to the people asking for his assistance.
Old 22-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

DIE!!! with my nick like this people will know what i do for a living...lucky i out of changi liao..if not get my details, in the middle of the nite come my cell to visit me or call me...but let you guys know...visit me got timing one..dun be late...i cannot get phone calls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1