The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18h14 viet house

Seems no thread on this house so started this thread,my first fr on this house.

Gal: g5
Face: sweet looking
Language: abit of chinese
Boobs: small, probably A+
Bj: very short, no skill
Shower: no full shower, only wash my small head
Fj: ask me go missionary, 1 position only, refused to go on top
Rtf: no

Saw at least 10 gals in there, probably try others first
Old 04-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nightwitness is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18h14 viet house

Is it the same dmg and duration as 2038?
Old 04-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
notasexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure about damage and duration, but saw from 2038 thread, bro heelheel said all cbj, no bbbj. Opening time 2pm-2am
Old 05-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage is 50 dollars for 25 mins
Old 05-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 15
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
L18H14 Viet House

Consolidation of posts from L20H38 thread:

3.9.15: #420
Quote:
Originally Posted by canrec View Post
.. the new viet house (1814) is open already

Went yesterday night, it's $50 for 25 mins same price

Okt say have about 14 girls working only saw about 8-9 girls yesterday the quality seems not as good as this current house (L20H38) but new competition

Tried number 8 yesterday very friendly, speak little English and Chinese but quite good service
4.9.15:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelheel View Post
1814 all CBJ, no BBBJ. timing: 2pm to 2am.
Great to have more choices. Anyone got BBBJ, kissing, fingering, painting ? Many thanks.

Wishing all a great weekend.

L20H38 越南花園 (V-garden) WLs/FRs: http://sammyboyforum.info/show...&postcount=398

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 05-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Went there saw about 10 girls, 2-3 good lookers. g4 g5 g7 looks good. Took g4.
Face : 9/10, looks like a very pretty Malay minah with shoulder length hair, tan.
Body: Average.
Boobs: B
Fj: 7/10, accommodating a few positions.
GFE: 6/10 for me because she knows only a little English. Tried my lousy Viet and she smiled happily, earning a few light pecks, think bros who can really speak Viet should do better.
Attitude: Average but little foreplay. Pre/Post shower is DIY.
RTF: Maybe, i prefer those who are more sexperience and who can rape me. She seems green in this area.

Last edited by sonksonk; 08-09-2015 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 15
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
L18h14 CAT50 Viet: G4 "Nheurng"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
Went there saw about 10 girls, ..g4 g5 g7 looks good. Took g4. ... looks like a very pretty Malay minah with shoulder length hair, tan... Boobs: B, FJ, accommodating a few positions. ... a few light pecks.. Pre/Post shower is DIY.
RTF: Maybe,...
Quite a memorable session with, G4 "Nheurng", 25 yrs, B boobs(a bit saggy), limited English, shy/friendly, smiling all the time. New to trade, not familiar with the routine. Help her undress/dressed. Cuddles/hugs as she said aircon cold (switch off/ hide under bedsheets after stripping). DIY pre / (watch me) post shower (OK with me) . Taught her how to use Listerine. BJ, tight FJ. Managed to steal a few light kisses. Fondling of boobs, fingering pussy (shaved) allowed.

Saw a dozen WLs - a few nice looking ones. OKT friendly. Suggested to OKT to get more "sexperienced" WLs to train rest.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Last edited by PeaceKris; 11-09-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Hi bros, this is my first FR, so please bear with me.

Girl: 15, Ally

Looks: roughly 6-7/10, long black hair, make up quite thick.

Body: Petite slim, boobs about B- (not really sure how to gauge) with long dark nipples. Abit saggy though. But still nice to grab.

Bath: Gentle, help to wash my dick and so on, but dont expect too much afterall itS CAT50. Help to dry me after shower. Small talk here and there in the shower.No action in shower.

Catbath: short, just lick nipple and occasional stroking of dick.

CBJ: short. Just lick a few time then ride me liao.

FJ: though her catbath and CBJ is anyhow, she quite accomodating. She small frame, so when she put my dick in, can see its quite painful for her. Started with her on top, ride abit she ask to change. But when i take over she just let me pump. Missonary for awhile, then asked if can french, she allow frenching. After awhile switch to doggie and finished the job. Overall some moans here and there, asked her if its painful she said is 'song'.

GFE: Once door close, friendly, will ask name and small talk abit. Can speak chinese, but if too much she dont understand. Didn try to speak english with her. Generally still new i guess.

RTF: maybe, will try the other girls first.

P.S went in at about 2.15pm. I think shld be all the girls present. Asked G15 what time they start work and she said 2pm. Will add on FRs for the rest when i try again.
Old 15-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Hi bros, this is my 2nd FR on this house, hope it'll be helpful.

Girl: No.8, Annie
Experience: 2 weeks in GL, has prior experience in flesh trade.

Looks: 6/10, GND look. Not the extremely good looking kind, has some pimples on her face. But her cute and bubbly personality and passion will overwhelm you.

Body: Petite and slim, as generally all viet girls are. Nice butt, nice to grab and piak during doggie. Boobs about B, dark nipples, not saggy, nice to caress.

Pre-session Bath: Friendly even before going into room, very smiley and happy while walking up to the room (maybe no business for that day). After door close, chatty all the way into bathroom. She can speak decent chinese, due to her studying back in vietnam. And slight english,, but if you speak too fast, or too much she dont understand. Does a decent job to wash you. She is one heck of a playful girl, she pinched my nipple, rub my face, really quite refreshing after a day of work. She is gentle with my precious, stroke while washing.

Catbath: After drying, she didn rush into doing catbath, climb onto me and start to touch my face and upper body. Since her face was so close to mine, we naturally ended up frenching. After frenching for awhile, she start to lick my nipple and moved down to my inner thigh. Very sensuous while doing catbath as she rubs her bushy pussy on my legs.

CBJ: Quite SOP, took my dick at half length, sucked for awhile accompanied by gentle moans.

FJ: She started on top, and i must say she is hell of a horny girl. She was already wet when she guided my dick into her pussy, no KY. Warm and tight pussy upon entering and she grinded me for awhile before riding me, we frenched passionately while doing so. Switched to missionary after awhile, and continued to french. She is really passionate during sex, with natural moans. According to her (after the session) she came while we were in missionary position, during which, she grabbed my chest so hard that it was painful and it was quite a boner buster. She quickly apologized by rubbing my face and we carried on with doggie. As mentioned above, her butt is real nice to hold and grab onto during doggie. Due to her grabbing me so tightly, i didn manage to finish during the 25 mins, so i extended and she got me hard again with HJ and finished with that. She didn complain throughout the session even though i can see she is tired from the HJ.

Post-session bath: Kept praising that i was very powerful and li hai, and she likes me alot, that's why she came. I know its fake but after a day of work hearing it really quite song on the inside.

GFE: As mentioned above, GAO GAO. Really feel like having sex with GF. French non-stop. But her KC game is strong, so bros beware. She ask me to find her for subsequent sessions, and i asked if i find other girls she mind anot. She said "whyyyyyyyyyy, you dont like me?", she gave me a deep hug and playfully grabbed my dick before leaving, quite rare for a CAT50 girl to be so passionate(siao liao abit tio KC)

RTF: Surely, if she not working when i visit, worth it for $50. If she improve i may even opt for $100 sessions.

But on other hand i also want to try all the girls in this house. Will post FRs if i do get to try other girls. Oh and side note, the house and rooms are quite nicely done up, spacious floor area where you can see all the girls sitting on the couch. OKT not pushy, let you take time to see. The girls are all dressed in red clothing, somewhat like uniform, quite pleasing to the eyes.

Last edited by notasexgod; 15-09-2015 at 09:26 PM.
Old 20-09-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Tried No 2, playful and shower less than 3 minutes
CBJ : 4/10,, less than 5 stroke
FJ : 7/10, allow you to change positions
Overall sextified for 50 buckd, saw No 21, tall girl compared to the rest, will try on my nrxt trip back to SG
Old 20-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

my bad.. g18 was from 2038
Old 20-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Girl's timer set at ~17:00-18:00, bit shorter compared with 2038 full 25mins then alarm
New house, new girls still not very familiar with the routine, but seems willing to please
Very friendly OKT
Old 20-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Tried No 2, playful and shower less than 3 minutes
CBJ : 4/10,, less than 5 stroke
FJ : 7/10, allow you to change positions
Overall sextified for 50 buckd, saw No 21, tall girl compared to the rest, will try on my nrxt trip back to SG
thanks for sharing, seems not as good as 2038, like tall girls, any FR on the G21?
Old 20-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
thanks for sharing, seems not as good as 2038, like tall girls, any FR on the G21?
There is no G21, but G3 very tall when she sit I guess 170+ but face bit MILF

Last edited by ffun161; 21-09-2015 at 09:23 PM.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Went to this house last week, saw No.11 looks wild and decided to try her
Bad choice though
Look: 6/10 maybe around late 20s
Boob: 32A probably
Service: only allow missionary , refuse to go for doggie, and kept reminding me of time
Rtf: No way ! The other wl also look so so only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1