The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi it's me again. Previously did the FR on the viet syt but all of you only ask me to pm you. Must pm me and up me marh, show some sincerity when you want a brother to share some secrets.

Ok so today I went back to USSC to look for my viet syt. But heck, she today on MC so not working. Damn shag, bo pian quickly go have dinner at one of those kopitiams then want to go home alrdy. Went to the toilet at lvl 2 before leaving. When walking out of the toilet, one milf walked pass me and wink at me. Damn, those long slender legs, that firm rack...macam Stacy's mom. Being a youngster with a thing for women older than me (I'm 23 ok, so the viet syt actually is a jie jie to me), I straight away mari kita on the spot.

So I quietly tailed her back to her shop without her noticing, thanks to those games of Assassin's Creed. Hell, the shop was super hidden such that no one would have known of its existence. Went in and straight away stated my purpose. She look at my youthful body and was quick to take up the offer.

Went in and opt for 30 min to test water. Massage was good, with strength, very very legit. She told me she usually only do business from regulars; I was an exception. So it was like 20 min into the game she started caressing me with her fingers. Bloody itchy and shiok, and it was the first time I orgasm without cumming. She used a combination of her fingers, nipples and tongue. Heavenly. So shiok that I told her to extend the session to 1 hr.

After a while she told me to turn over. Damn, those rack. Damn, that ass. My hands were uncontrollable and went all over her body. She gave slight moans while caressing my 2IC. I asked to suck her titties and she obliged. Gave me a kiss after that.

BBBJ was heavenly. I do not want to describe further because it was so good that it is hard to describe. Just good. Freaking good. Being a gentleman I do not want to CIM; told her to finish me with a HJ while I caress her tits.

After the deed was done, I look at my watch to find that an hour and half was over. Really quality service. She have no CD in her shop so no full service. Next time gonna bring my own to try my luck.

Name: Li Li
Nationality: PRC, but obtain PR already and sound like sgrean
Service: B2B + BBBJ for 1 hr
Damage: 120 inclusive of entry
Rtm: of course!

Bros who want hints to pay her a pilgrimage pls up points and pm my inbox!
Old 07-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bros, thanks for flooding the inbox. As said, if you want hints to pay a pilgrimage to Li Li or the viet syt pls either up my points or trade with me.... And no, no lvl 4 for me. Those inexperienced bros not good at bargaining can easily become Roberts at lvl 4.

I will not give you the unit number as I sworn to the ladies to keep their location secret; who knows maybe you anti-vice then the girl kena 1x jialat jialat. Or I MSD then I make you kena 1x jialat jialat. All I can give you is hints that are subtle yet clear enough to find your treasure. I am a fair person, I won't restrict good stuff to myself only, but I have to safeguard my playground as well.

Due to the stupid 5 min thingy, I may need some time to reply your emails. So stay tune. Meanwhile I do visit a number of fl from other sites and post reviews too. Don't be surprised if I post on SBF and the other sites (always use this username one) on the same day. Cuz I...you know, young people quite strong one.

Meanwhile I will continue to hunt USSC, the region around it and other cheong spots for hidden goodies yet to be revealed on SBF. Stay tune bros.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Guess I didn't get the PM. Well better luck next time if not I will try scouting soon.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Can anyone confirm that Lisa (4th Floor) is back in business?
Old 14-08-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Can anyone confirm that Lisa (4th Floor) is back in business?
Should still be the.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Recently, went there to look for the Viet CHN gal at Lvl 2. Boy was I lucky, saw a non looking PRC lady in the shop. I went in and asked her if she is a Viet. Confirmed. Went for a 30-min session. Her massage has strength. Not long into the session, she popped the GQ. Negotiated w her for a HJ w autoroam for $50 (She initially asked for more for autoroaming). She has a nice at least C-cup rack, good looking body. She said she does not work in USSC regularly. Her main job area is still in Bugis area. Was there to cover her fren who is also a Viet.

Will I return ? Not sure. No chem. Service may be a bit mechanical.

Please don't ask me for her contact. The prev samster bro posted lots of hints already. Can easily locate her shop. Not many around.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went there

At the escalator I saw her she like look at me but I go see more

Nth much
Old 16-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro Skyhigh29 for his contact in USSC.

Headed down this afternoon and based on his directions, found the shop but saw the lady in the shop and decided not my cup of tea.

Since I was there, decided to wander around a bit and when I finally hit level 4, saw a few shops, the one nearest the lift was closed. As I walked, a fair skinned lady asked me if I wanted a massage. She quoted me $30 for half-an-hour and I decided to give it a try.

Massage was ok and sufficiently hard. At the end of 20mins, she popped the GQ. She offered HJ and BM but when I asked her for full service, she initially told me she doesn’t offer. However, after much persuasion, she agreed.

I must say her service was good. Her boobs were minimally a C-cup but slightly enhanced. Nevertheless, they were good enough for caressing. After a couple of minutes of caressing and light kissing, my hand went south and she was wet! No bushy patch either! No need for further description. All I will say is I left a very satisfied man!

She told me she has only been around for about 5 months and when she first started, she only offered HJ and BM and rejected customers asking for full service. As a result, many of her initial customers found her rude and cold. Business went down and she realised that to earn more money, she does not have a choice.

I would say she looks early to mid-30s, very fair and smooth skin. I definitely won’t mind returning to her.

All in all - $30 entrance + $120 + tips.

I will only be sharing her location with bros who are senior enough to protect this lobang!
Old 16-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Honestly, I think only Lisa is worth trying in this place. She is good at massage and also her special won't chop you. I have a feeling the computer shop guy knows what's going on because he will wink at me every time I visit Lisa. Hahaha...maybe he is also a lookout?
Old 16-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Honestly, I think only Lisa is worth trying in this place. She is good at massage and also her special won't chop you. I have a feeling the computer shop guy knows what's going on because he will wink at me every time I visit Lisa. Hahaha...maybe he is also a lookout?
that computer shop uncle been there for many decades already so he should know what is going on

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 16-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Think he see until dw see liao. Unless new girl come or smt.. or when he stress can go there relax a bit also... maybe hes on sbf forum too?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
drstrange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a side note, I wonder why this computer shop can survive for so long. He doing wholesale or what? I think even those massage ones has more customers than him per day.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Maybe he is the one renting those shops out?
Old 17-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

I seriously think the computer shop is a front. Likely, he's related to the owners of the massage shops. He is very likely to be the lookout...
Old 17-08-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drstrange View Post
On a side note, I wonder why this computer shop can survive for so long. He doing wholesale or what? I think even those massage ones has more customers than him per day.
Old place, cheap rental maybe. Then I've seen him build some PC, probs for some client. Or maybe yeah, hes the one running those shops...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread