The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 11-11-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fcl11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forum moving to NZ

Good move on the sammyboyforum! I'm moving back to Auckland at the end of this month. Yes thanks to China im glad the value of my house in Auckland has doubled !! Hahaha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcl11 View Post
Good move on the sammyboyforum! I'm moving back to Auckland at the end of this month. Yes thanks to China im glad the value of my house in Auckland has doubled !! Hahaha
Welcome back!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-11-2015, 06:57 AM

My Reputation: Points: 21782 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to the ahtiongs, it is now more difficult to buy a property in Auckland too

can someone recommend me a good and affordable house in central auckland( seaview or lakeview will be good)? i am thinking of moving there ..
things have become too expensive in OZ.. or should i just move back to sg?

Quote:

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 11-11-2015, 01:07 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

anybody got good recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
thanks to the ahtiongs, it is now more difficult to buy a property in Auckland too

can someone recommend me a good and affordable house in central auckland( seaview or lakeview will be good)? i am thinking of moving there ..
things have become too expensive in OZ.. or should i just move back to sg?

Old 11-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Auckland is too expensive now. It's time to cash out not buy in.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Didn't know so many members here are from nz....haha. The one thing I'll miss in Singapore would be the chicks! Auckland is very expensive now but if I've a chance I'll probably snap one of those lifestyle block in whitford. Otherwise for investment maybe now Hamilton will be the next boom. I think there's still decent capital gains in Hamilton.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey mate, try surf on trademe sometimes you might be lucky. I still see some houses asking for 700k in howick areas. That's considered a bargain now.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:38 PM

ok sam... look like i am struck in OZ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Auckland is too expensive now. It's time to cash out not buy in.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:36 PM

ok.. thanks for the advice.. will try the howick area

Quote:
Hey mate, try surf on trademe sometimes you might be lucky. I still see some houses asking for 700k in howick areas. That's considered a bargain now.

Old 10-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Immigration to NZ, and Auckland in particular, is still growing, which means property values will continue to climb in the foreseeable future. One big advantage of investing in Auckland is you will reap the rewards, which if you play it right, is tax free.

Based on records over the past 20 years you can expect to double the value of your Auckland in just over 7 years on average!

There are still plenty of opportunities to invest in the Auckland market. You should look at the less well known suburbs in Auckland if you want to maximize on the capital gain.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:27 PM

mate.. serious advice needed...

i see the property prices in auckland have close the gap with properties prices in sydney /melbourne

do u think the auckland property price is close to the peak now? or is there really more potential for the price to go up?? ...surely we cannot expect to double it ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Immigration to NZ, and Auckland in particular, is still growing, which means property values will continue to climb in the foreseeable future. One big advantage of investing in Auckland is you will reap the rewards, which if you play it right, is tax free.

Based on records over the past 20 years you can expect to double the value of your Auckland in just over 7 years on average!

There are still plenty of opportunities to invest in the Auckland market. You should look at the less well known suburbs in Auckland if you want to maximize on the capital gain.

Old 10-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
mate.. serious advice needed...

i see the property prices in auckland have close the gap with properties prices in sydney /melbourne

do u think the auckland property price is close to the peak now? or is there really more potential for the price to go up?? ...surely we cannot expect to double it ??
Prices in Auckland will keep rising simply because demand will outstrip supply. When we look at the number of new houses being built or in the pipeline and compare them with the number of new immigrants, not just from overseas but also from other regions outside of Auckland, the projection is that there will continue to be a shortage of accommodation for at least another 10 if not 20 years!

There is still not enough capital investment going into housing at this stage. There is also another problem; there are not enough skilled trades people around. The Christchurch rebuild (after the earthquake) will go on for another 5 to 10 years and the government had to grant working visas to hundreds of Filipinos, just to keep building industry in Christchurch moving, at a painfully slow pace because there are just not enough workers around!

Last edited by Happykiwi; 10-01-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

There is also another point to note. Sydney is a mature city with a population of 5 million+ whereas Auckland is only a young city of 1.6 million+ and still growing rapidly.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:25 PM

I hope u are right.. u kiwis know auckland better.... ok...will keep a look out for the properties there.. thanks mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
There is also another point to note. Sydney is a mature city with a population of 5 million+ whereas Auckland is only a young city of 1.6 million+ and still growing rapidly.

Old 29-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

It seems that the NZ government is looking for skilled professionals from Asian countries to participate in the NZ workforce. Would UK/Singapore-qualified lawyers fall under this category. If so, roughly how many years of working experience is required?

I am a Singaporean Law graduate who obtained my law degree from the UK. Just wondering if working in NZ (including gaining admission to the NZ bar) as a solicitor would be a possibility for me. Just to add, I am an Australian-born former citizen of Australia (when I was a baby) if this would make any difference...

Thanks.
Advert Space Available