The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 17-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

TS any update on stylish?
Old 17-12-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hunter83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. whats the address? Can pm me... thanks
Old 17-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bbcd5 View Post
bro andyhalo
wat photo u POST????cannot see
Old 17-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Can any bros recommend which salon n which girl is the best?
no best lah...jus say mine own personal favourite;

Mei Tai Wan - 995 Serangoon Rd

####### Joanne - 1.68m, SYT, only 21 yrs, very chio and CFM with good wash hair skills...
Old 18-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
TS any update on stylish?
Somebody pls go try stylish leh....

Anyway Rates at MTW and Gin as follows;

Normal Hair wash $20

Spa Wash $35 to 38
Old 18-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Whats main diff between spa wash and normal wash?
Old 18-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stylish has a lot of young gals such as Crystal whom I heard was taking swimming lessons. But beware, there's one aunty face CMI which I rejected outright lol. They have extended opening hours to 10pm. Even my regular stylish who is not ang pai also need advanced booking to secure a slot.

Hair Spa with Haircut for Men is $52.
Hair Spa only is $36
Old 18-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Whats main diff between spa wash and normal wash?
Hair spa is about 1 hour and includes face, neck, arm and hand massage. It is worth a try!
Old 19-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

At Mei Taiwan Jln Besar you can also get foot-massage.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
At Mei Taiwan Jln Besar you can also get foot-massage.
Up your point bro mankok. Foot massage how much ? maybe i will try the hair spa soon also. Any bro want to join me ? So for wash hair and hair spa , who is the best ? Can any bro update again ? Thks alot.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all SBF Bro reading this thread...
I dun mean to interrupt but let me help to clarify some issue regarding these salons but in advance, no offense to anyone...

I've been visiting these salons for the past few years & dare to say that mostly, there are no hanky-panky... So Bros looking for free sex, pls move on elsewhere... And be warned that there are some bad eggs amongst these salon gals... They are out to cheat U of your hard earned $$$ & U get nothing in the end so pls dun waste your time & $$$ there, thinking U can get free sex...

These salons are for those who wanted to relax after a hard days work. And most gals are friendly becos they are making a LIVING, not becos they LIKE us... Pls get this clear... I've talk to them (I'm kinda friends with most of the after such long period patronage) before & those guys who go there and tried to get touchy will eventually be "blacklisted" amongst the gals... It's really kinda disgraceful as a guy to see these tikos disrespecting the ladies who are just trying to make a living. If we really wanna get touchy, go spend our $$$ on commercial sex lah... Also, we might be charged for molesting if the gals so decided to report to the police, right?

Ok, my experiences sharing should stop here for the time being & hope that I've not offended anyone but had provided some valuable advice to some... Thks!
Old 21-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

I forgot howmuch the foot-massage was, bro jayboy. I took it last year. What I do remember is that it was in the rooms in the back and was given by an older lady, so not by the young chio gals.

And I completely agree with bro freeman19752001. .
Old 21-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
I dun mean to interrupt but let me help to clarify some issue regarding these salons but in advance, no offense to anyone...

I've been visiting these salons for the past few years & dare to say that mostly, there are no hanky-panky... So Bros looking for free sex, pls move on elsewhere... And be warned that there are some bad eggs amongst these salon gals... They are out to cheat U of your hard earned $$$ & U get nothing in the end so pls dun waste your time & $$$ there, thinking U can get free sex...

These salons are for those who wanted to relax after a hard days work. And most gals are friendly becos they are making a LIVING, not becos they LIKE us... Pls get this clear... I've talk to them (I'm kinda friends with most of the after such long period patronage) before & those guys who go there and tried to get touchy will eventually be "blacklisted" amongst the gals... It's really kinda disgraceful as a guy to see these tikos disrespecting the ladies who are just trying to make a living. If we really wanna get touchy, go spend our $$$ on commercial sex lah... Also, we might be charged for molesting if the gals so decided to report to the police, right?

Ok, my experiences sharing should stop here for the time being & hope that I've not offended anyone but had provided some valuable advice to some... Thks!
Will have to agree with you, bro. Different place, different purpose and experience.
Old 21-12-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

Don't be offended. We are just sharing some thrill, won't molest them la.....Well, no one knows what happen when time progress. Maybe become FB. That is what happen to me when I spend some time aboard in Shanghai. Haha!

Stylish saloon is ok. The boss is an auntie so up to you. There is another auntie, big grace...but she has big headlights and oh.....sometimes kana knock by big headlights will injured.

Another few syt gems of course...I always change around and no fix girl....try my luck as there are very pretty ones and average ones....test all first before I lock on one

Enjoy!!!! What about Gin?

Quote:

Old 21-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thks for your update. Up your point bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1