The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Just stay single

Referring to the video above, should guys just stay single, earn a lots of money, never get married, and you can date one woman as you like and break when no compatible and date another one and continue. Society cannot blame you because you are single and only date one at a time. Then move on to the next one. Like that you can have so much fun without any commitments. What do you guys think?
Old 10-04-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just stay single

Referring to the video above, should guys just stay single, earn a lots of money, never get married, and you can date one woman as you like and break when no compatible and date another one and continue. Society cannot blame you because you are single and only date one at a time. Then move on to the next one. Like that you can have so much fun without any commitments. What do you guys think?
Old 10-04-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post

Hi bro,
First of all what up with the girl's ESL accents!...
I prefer Singlish than this shit out of her mouth!
Most women will go after the top 10% of the men on the planet.
Are you in the top 10 percentile??
At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs
6 inches long...you know what...
6 figure income
See how I ranked it!!
If you are, you will have most of the women after you.
IF not, is not a choice; RIGHT??
YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE, CAUSE YOU ARE NOT CHOSSEN!!
If you are in the top 10 % ONE's, yes you have a choice, when that happen why should I settle with only one, when tons of women want to be with me???

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 10-04-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

No right and wrong with what she thinks.
Everyone has the right to make a choice.
I just wonder is it better to just stay single.
You have many gals to pick as a single man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
I prefer Singlish to this shit out of her mouth!
At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs
6 figure income
See how I ranked it!!
If you are in the top 10 % ONE's, yes you have a choice, when that happen why should I settle with only one, when tons of women want to be with me???

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No right and wrong with what she thinks.
Everyone has the right to make a choice.
I just wonder is it better to just stay single.
You have many gals to pick as a single man
Hi bro,
It not what she said.
Her English is shit, so hard to understand her...
If you are eligible sure choose away...
But how many men are eligible????

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Which country is she from?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

maybe let me this "singleman" say something about being single.

for me, i dun purposely planned to be single, nor do i purposely try to find a life partner. i let it to affinity. if have affinity then will find one, if dun hv then mean dun hv n become single. single have it own "advantage", he/she can do wadever he/she like, no family commitment, etc. but someone did mention if not married, or no children, next time when we old, no one take care of us esp when we sick. for these, i will say being single then we have to take care ourself n keep as healthy as possible lor.

so there is no right or wrong of being single or not single. different people have different thinking. he/she just have to take the whatever consequence for the decision (to be single or non single) he/she made.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post

for me, i dun purposely planned to be single, nor do i purposely try to find a life partner. i let it to affinity. if have affinity then will find one, if dun hv then mean dun hv n become single. single have it own "advantage", he/she can do wadever he/she like, no family commitment, etc. but someone did mention if not married, or no children, next time when we old, no one take care of us esp when we sick. for these, i will say being single then we have to take care ourself n keep as healthy as possible lor.

so there is no right or wrong of being single or not single. different people have different thinking. he/she just have to take the whatever consequence for the decision (to be single or non single) he/she made.
Well said bro. let natural take it course. Upped you +147 to hit 1k points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-04-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Well said, anyone has the right to make a choice.

The saying to have kids take care of you is not guaranteed. Kids can abandoned their parents, no saying all kids do that but no all take care of parents.

I feel everyone is hijack by society morale. I choose how I want to live, I make my living, no one give me a living, so I am my choice, why should I listen to anyone?

Quote:

Old 10-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro
Being single is always your choice.
Being able to date any women anytime YOU want is not up to you!
The burden of performance is on us men!!
Women don't want NO SCRUBS....

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Same bro. I’m not single by choice. But over the years I met so many beautiful ml or fl and caused me to raise my standard. I have average gals wanting me but I’m unable to settle on average anymore. Normal pretty local gals who can bring out to the streets are also out of my reach Just enjoy and make the best of our youth ba
Old 10-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Forget about children look after. My aunty 5 chidren. All go overseas. She alone now 80 years old with helper. Get helper better. Every 2 years can change
Old 10-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Forget about children look after. My aunty 5 chidren. All go overseas. She alone now 80 years old with helper. Get helper better. Every 2 years can change
yes. nowsaday may not able to rely on children to look after us when we are old. children themselves will have their own family, their own children to take care of. so still we have to take care on our own and stay healthy whether u r single or married. if not healthy n hv a lot of medical problem, u hv alot of money or children u will also not able to "enjoy" all these.

another thing which i felt is if we have parent still living, if can try to take care of them urself. take care by their own children n take care by helper there is a difference. believe what our parent want may not be just giving them money, provide them accommodation, food. more important is show concern to them, talk to them. bring them go out esp if they are going to see doctor or medical checkup. have chance hold their hand when walk with them. the feeling of holding hand with their own children n holding the helper hand is different.

when we are young, they hold our hand scare we fell down. now they are old is our turn to hold them to give them some kind of "security" or "safety" feeling.

my mum is 88 years old, i am coming 55. when outside i hold her hand when we walk. initially she dun wan me hold her hand. she say paiseh. i told her i am ur son, son hold mum hand what is there to paiseh for. since then, she allow me to hold her hand when walk outside. at least i feel by holding her hand, can ensure a bit that they won't fell down easily.

Last edited by singleman; 10-04-2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
dreamboiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
I prefer Singlish than this shit out of her mouth!
At least:
6 foot tall
6 pack abs
6 figure income
See how I ranked it!!

My humble two cents.
6 figure income also must at least half a million, otherwise you are considered mediocre. Not I say one, just quote from an ass hole
Old 10-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Elderian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 2万包押金!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1