The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Bro babe90,
Thanks you very much for your encouragement. I am so touched from your words to me. I felt like crying. .... You can see my heart feeling. You know it's not easy for someone to recover from this when really really love the person but too bad the person don't love him back... in this case he feel cheated and lost out...

" quote ..Bro we must not give up on Dannyboy we should help n encourage him so that he will not feel so down
Babe90 , I have so touched by your words. Do you know when I look all around to find all her friends and family but no one can talk to me and answer me...[/QUOTE]

Hi Dannyboy555 please don't get so emotional on me haha... too mushy haha.. and u really need take care of yourself.. all of us here is to help u and give u advice just take them as encouragement to move on with life... Yes she does not even respect you or care about you.. ok she is FL but if she has heart and really care about you she will tell u in not suited to he with you. Please understand and hope u find a nice person in the future.. But she doesn't she just took off and dump u... All of us is here to help although some of our comments are harsh and blunt but bros here is to make u realise it...
Old 16-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
I am also like you at that time waiting for her to return to Thailand and preparing myself detach from her because that was 1st year and I tell myself it is not possible to go together. But soon after she return I will start to miss her so much... She also miss me so much . We then video call every moment and every day... When she said she had to continue work as WL I objected but I cannot pay to support her whole families daughter, families and sister university. Then she had to work WL..

Thank you very much for your encouragement. As you say "move on" is say easy when I personally felt it is very very tough. .. If the relationship come to those turn bad and cannot continue and broke up then is easy to move on. My case was all along go well even I already treat as the family members to their families. The worst case was the day just came back from visiting her families in Thailand to Singapore not even have the change to chit chat with gf then she told me she going to marry Taiwan bf. I heard like I having a terrible dream or she talking nonsense . Till now I cannot accept this....
my position still stands. so many jobs out there to earn money, why must choose WL. I rather she work her ass off, one day sleep only 3 hours, eat one meal a day and save the money for family rather than work WL. If like this i respect her because i also cannot work like this and this really will show u she is determine to quit WL and sacrifice through other ways for her family.

and i think you misunderstood what i said. i said 'it is easy to say move on, but in fact it is very tough to do.' I believe now you are still in shocked this is happening. Because very sudden. Give yourself sometime. like what others said, do not go contact her or go talk to her friends and stuff. the lesser you go find out, the faster this period will be gone for you. try very hard to hold yourself back. the only thing i wish for is since her Taiwan bf dw her, i wish she dun jump back to you as a backup. this will really kill you from the inside if she suddenly come back to you. you saw what she did to you now. it will happen again if she comes back to you and you take her back.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
abc123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hard truth is even working 3 jobs still won’t earn as much as a FL.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123456 View Post
hard truth is even working 3 jobs still won’t earn as much as a FL.
But still the moral values are still there. Cannot really list down the different ways to earn and save but it still can be done rather than FL.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
But still the moral values are still there. Cannot really list down the different ways to earn and save but it still can be done rather than FL.
most often they are ‘forced’ into this trade because of family commitments etc.

mostly have limited education/knowledge and they need money fast.

easiest way definitely is prosituition and than they are hooked to earning this kind of income and would continue.

sometimes i think what do they do after they retire
Old 16-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

easiest way definitely is prosituition and than they are hooked to earning this kind of income and would continue.

Maybe their thinking and our thinking different. I don feel like prosituation is the easiest way. But maybe to them it is bah. Not for me to judge but it’s their choice to make.

Earn as much before retire i guess. Haha
Old 16-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
Maybe their thinking and our thinking different. I don feel like prosituation is the easiest way. But maybe to them it is bah. Not for me to judge but it’s their choice to make.

Earn as much before retire i guess. Haha
yes true bro. not for us to judge.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

its difficult man, tried and failed, tried and failed, painful. maybe it can work out for a stronger person. i am just a weakling
Old 16-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

based on this logic everyone is forced to sell their bodies and values because we need money and fast at that.

that's just silly logic.

many women came to Singapore back in the day and worked as Sam Sui. I assure you the conditions were harder than, faced more challenges, and yet they didn't have to sell their morals
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
its difficult man, tried and failed, tried and failed, painful. maybe it can work out for a stronger person. i am just a weakling
Your not the only one.. I also thought before can but then needed up failed 3 times on 3 different fls. One was 2011, the other 2012 the last was April or May 2018..
Old 17-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
based on this logic everyone is forced to sell their bodies and values because we need money and fast at that.

that's just silly logic.

many women came to Singapore back in the day and worked as Sam Sui. I assure you the conditions were harder than, faced more challenges, and yet they didn't have to sell their morals
This i agree. There is no such things as fast and easy money. Money is not everything even though no money really sucks. But one shouldn’t give up values that makes us human.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 17-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Your not the only one.. I also thought before can but then needed up failed 3 times on 3 different fls. One was 2011, the other 2012 the last was April or May 2018..
Up u bro. 😊
Old 17-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Danny dude, don't get tempted into feeling sorry for this woman. She was the one who dumped you for the Taiwanese guy and in doing so, she has shown her true character. As well as how much you actually mean to her.

If you want my advice, it is to delete her away from your life today. Too much time has been wasted on her - 3 years bro. Stop contacting her or her family. And wtf man why are you trying to contact the Taiwanese guy's friends? Too much drama. And you'll be tempted to take her back whenever you think about the good times you've had. Just remember - it was in the past, and she is no longer the person you fell in love with.

On that note, try not to fall in love with FLs anymore. This is not a fairy tale. Yes, some good-hearted people exist among their ranks, but these are few and far in between. Most of them are hardened mercenaries who have started selling sexual favors from a young age. They do not make good life-long partners. Too many sad stories out there. Don't be another one dude.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot peanodood1337. You give me very good advice and encouragement.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
You are coming across as too needy towards her. That's a big no-no in any relationship. "Man no good, woman no love" as the saying goes.

The irony is that this guy is treating her the same way she is treating you. She's getting a taste of her own bitter medicine. Regardless of this Taiwan Kia, her heart is unfortunately not with you. I am sorry to be blunt but her actions is very clear in this aspect. She does not respect you as a person despite all that you have done for her and treats you like a backup. It's time to remove the rose-tinted glasses and see her for who she is. Don't give up the forest for a rotten tree.
Thanks chaoslord, you said if right . She really treat me as a backup. The past 1 year she already with this Taiwan kia and she even keep worry that I don't want her. I totally cannot felt any no love from her when she already had with the Taiwan kia. She really can cover so well and if not because she got sudden pregnant, i think she will continue with 2 bf for long... Her friend also WL told me she knew she has 2 bf 1 Singapore and 1 Taiwan. As you mentioned despite all I had done to her , she not even look back to conform me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1