The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Re: good massage with sexy lady in mount austin

Deleted in case of privacy

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Privacy
Old 02-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Waiting turn is frustrating. I thought be able to catch fast but on queue. The left number not interested me. Aiseyh
Old 04-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
happyhappy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the spa welcome all races.
yesterday went there again try out no 12.

face 7/10
body 8/10
service 9/10

this is consider very good services worth to try out. definitely come again
Old 05-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro can pls pm details like location and wechat? Kumsiah!
Old 05-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
happyhappy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just same row in the midori hotel or u add tram0288 wechat for more detail.

good luck
Old 15-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Privacy
Old 15-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bububibi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the address pls?
Old 16-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Hi its me again. Just want to up my fr for the rose visit last week. As usual already planned the trip and aimed for no 5. Its my bad i like to stick with 1 ml before try another. Reach there around 5 and ask the boss for no 5. Damn shes currently working. Aiseh because i already aim for her for second time. Boss offered me no 12 but i still demand for no 5. Decided to wait and ask boss when no 5 finish just text me. No 16 just passed by me during at counter. Shes cute and fair,boob smaller than 5. Im a boobs lover though.ahha

Wait about 45 minutes downstairs. See the no 12 from outside and no 18 going upstairs upon my wait at car. Then bamm boss text me no 5 done. Yes. Its my time. Come and meet her. Yes she recognized me as i took her 1 week ago. With satin black nightdress gve me wow sensation.

Lay down as usual. And ritual begin with massage. Good massage by her i love that. On the first meeting shes more formal. I can feel this time shes focus to give excitement that i never had during first meeting. Keep teasing my butt n didi from back side. Damn shiok. Then ask to lay front part. As usual shes start massage hand with my hand on her thigh nearly her boobs. Indirectly she teased my hand on her v shape. Damn. I just keep smiling and feel the sensation.

She teased my nips and i teased her boobs from outside. Hehe. Shes understood my needs. Then do the same for the left hand part. Cant wait for the show begins. Ask for 5 minutes to go to toilet then she came back. Ask me what i want,i told her keen for b2b. Shes laughing and said ok b2b. The show begins here. Shes deemed the light up and down,and i asked to put the light not too dark. Want to see her body man. Damn hot weyh.

Then she stripped her outfit slowly cover her boobs and what a surprised,shes off her panties too and get totally naked. Oh my gosh. Started ko kiss my neck. Her smells so good keep my didi jumping around. I caress her back grasp her ass smell her too. Then she going downsouth lick my nips i keep caressed her and find her boobs. That sensation.

Then shes going downsouth to my didi. Teasing with her boobs. And i feel new sensation suddenly. Damn shes put my didi between her boobs and moving! So hot man that feeling. Shes really know how to please you. Keep sliding with teasing with her mouth. Ohh i cant stand it too long. Unload the soldier. Damn i demand for long time but cannot tahan lah.

Shes just laughing see me unloaded. Grrr. Haha. Then send me to shower as she want to tidy the room. After fresh i enter again and she continue massage. Only ask for head massage as i have work to catch up. Very good no 5!for her tips also i want to take out money then counting she said ok2 enough. Rm 80 only. So worth lah for second visit.

Thats a wrap

Place rose spa
No 5
Face 7/10
Body 9/10 my type
Boobs 34c original damn shiok
B2b 9/10
Massage 8/10
Service 9/10
Bbbj not tahan
Rtf yes and yes yes

Keep waiting if i able to try no 9 there. I still find a way how she gonna accept me. Hehe. Not sure for no 12,seems like good on fr. Cheers guy. I just love rose spa!
Bro, this is Viet girl ?
Old 17-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
Bro, this is Viet girl ?
Yes brudder
Old 19-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

So today i went to the elusive rose spa and let me give a very detailed explaination to the recent hype.

OKT said that thanks to bros in SG support, he sees a spike in customer and they have been fully booked thus far. He also pointed out that a fellow SG bro actually complained no.5 for shitty service only to found out that he demanded b2b and bbbj by wanting to pay 50 ringgit only (usual price 120, 80 if you are regular customer) please dont have that kinda cheapo attitude by undercutting the girls, they are there to earn a living too.

FR - no.5 and no.16
(On behalf of my friend as well)

No.5
Looks as per pic - 7/10
Massage 6/10 ( not piano but defo not the best either , compared to AXX nearby)
B2B - 6/10 (so b2b is not body to body massage unlike the nuru we were expecting, it is breast to your rod, aka breast f* rather than b2b)
BJ - didnt try

No.16
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10 (we both agreed that the massages were as great as another spa but good enough)
B2b - didnt take
Bj - didnt take
(Didnt take special because she broke one of my personal belonging which ruin my mood but i didnt complain)

No.9 - i saw no.9 while i was there and OKT told me that no.9 is a freelance and she plans her own booking, damn she has back to back non stop booking.
Looks - milf 8/10
Boobs damn solid teardrop shape nice
Svc - i dont know.

So thats all for the legendary rose spa.
Dont ask me for address, please add the wechat and ask okt.
Old 21-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Privacy
Old 21-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is rose spa
Old 22-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lycanX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally tried the hot chic NO9 at rose spa
massage was normal but when special service really amazing
as i decided to take naked HJ she slowly took off her clothes i really tak boleh tahan he boobs really nice and demon body figure.she put some massage oil on hand and hold my little brother i was permanently in attack mode i was surprised her hug me to french kiss with me then kiss my neck , teasing and lips my nipples so i also return to kiss her and suck her nipple when my hand touch her boobs and body really smooth and her body smell very good and attractive really tak boleh tahan so my little brother shoot out her use her hand to hold my bullet because my canon fire was too powerful .she keep smiling to me is a girl nice to talk. service is good and really amazing.
she smile is really beautiful , nice to talk and super girlfriend feel because she watched my phone that i have go to other girl she was angry make me feel like get girlfriend caught to find other girl after i tidy up and pay, her give me a hug goodbye kiss and ask me go back find her when i free and i promise i will.

she service is super good and better than the girl i ever meet.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycanX View Post
as i decided to take naked HJ she slowly took off her clothes i really tak boleh tahan he boobs really nice and demon body figure.she put some massage oil on hand and hold my little brother i was permanently in attack mode i was surprised her hug me to french kiss with me then kiss my neck , teasing and lips my nipples so i also return to kiss her and suck her nipple when my hand touch her boobs and body really smooth and her body smell very good and attractive really tak boleh tahan so my little brother shoot out her use her hand to hold my bullet because my canon fire was too powerful .she keep smiling to me is a girl nice to talk. service is good and really amazing.
she smile is really beautiful , nice to talk and super girlfriend feel because she watched my phone that i have go to other girl she was angry make me feel like get girlfriend caught to find other girl after i tidy up and pay, her give me a hug goodbye kiss and ask me go back find her when i free and i promise i will.

Bro, what the damage?
Old 23-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kopigao17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycanX View Post

Hi. How do we get to contact no.9? The OKT will contact her on our behalf?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1