The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jix392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmustangc View Post
what does it mean for instance if you see an ad and has a price then has the @ symbol? For example:

40 Minutes 120,000 won +@
70 Mintues 180,000 won +@@

Also, I found a few offficetel ads, how does that work?

You can PM if you want.

Thanks in advanced.
Alot of the times, when you are looking at the officetel ads, you will see profiles of the girls and they will have "+" and a number. Usually any number between 2 and 5. This means that you will need to pay the basic fee of 120,000 won for the 40 min plus the girl's fee(if its 2 then its an extra 20,000 won). Having a higher number doesnt mean that the girl is sexy or prettier than one with a lower number. But it does mean that she is popular amoung customers and may provide better service.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redmustangc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix392 View Post
Alot of the times, when you are looking at the officetel ads, you will see profiles of the girls and they will have "+" and a number. Usually any number between 2 and 5. This means that you will need to pay the basic fee of 120,000 won for the 40 min plus the girl's fee(if its 2 then its an extra 20,000 won). Having a higher number doesnt mean that the girl is sexy or prettier than one with a lower number. But it does mean that she is popular amoung customers and may provide better service.
Thanks for the info. But had one more question, for office-tel places, I heard you need to be authenticated or certified is that true or just call them and make a reservation? If so I’m Korean from USA, coming to visit Korea at end of August and speak a little Korean, how can I get authenticated or certified? Thanks in advanced
Old 14-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jix392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmustangc View Post
Thanks for the info. But had one more question, for office-tel places, I heard you need to be authenticated or certified is that true or just call them and make a reservation? If so I’m Korean from USA, coming to visit Korea at end of August and speak a little Korean, how can I get authenticated or certified? Thanks in advanced
Most officetel dont require authentication. Its mostly the ones in Gangnam that asks for it. Usually they just ask you to name 3 different officetel you've been in Gangnam. And they will verify that and call you back for your reservation. If you are a korean and able to speak little korean you wont have any problems getting that reservation. I know "Dessert" in Gangnam doesnt require verification. You can try that one. Hope it helps.
Old 14-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

been a long time never go seoul for fun, any seniors there can recommend any places for a China chinese to have fun without getting chop??
Old 19-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hortwax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix392 View Post
Most officetel dont require authentication. Its mostly the ones in Gangnam that asks for it. Usually they just ask you to name 3 different officetel you've been in Gangnam. And they will verify that and call you back for your reservation. If you are a korean and able to speak little korean you wont have any problems getting that reservation. I know "Dessert" in Gangnam doesnt require verification. You can try that one. Hope it helps.
Hi bro Can pm where to find officetel or related ads? Any surcharge for foreigners?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Almost time for a Seoul trip. Gonna bang those Fish Amma sluts hard.

Though Donut Amma sounds interesting too

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
from your description, you should went to Nabi Anma. That's another place already... neverthless nice FR but the quote of 250k was expensive
Old 23-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Almost time for a Seoul trip. Gonna bang those Fish Amma sluts hard.

Though Donut Amma sounds interesting too
you should try both places if time permits
Old 25-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KK50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gents,heading to Seoul next week and was told to check out JJ’s at Grand Hyatt. Anyone with experience there? Good action, worth taking a look? Thanks
Old 06-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK50 View Post
Gents,heading to Seoul next week and was told to check out JJ’s at Grand Hyatt. Anyone with experience there? Good action, worth taking a look? Thanks
Best not to. Unless you wanna get ketok (fleece).
Old 07-09-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
you should try both places if time permits
I will be there on 9th to 13th Oct
Old 10-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wcrwcr is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, is kiss room still a thing in Korea? Will be in hongdae and looking to try one..
Old 11-09-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrwcr View Post
Hey bros, is kiss room still a thing in Korea? Will be in hongdae and looking to try one..
yes brother
Old 11-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here heading to Seoul in November?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
krns3npai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After today I've tried the 2 big anmas in Seoul: Ace and Fish
Background on myself: I'm a Korean American gyopo, was born in Korea came to the states when I was very young and now a US citizen. This is my second year in a row coming to Korea after missing out for a long time.

Last year I gave Ace Anma a shot. It was a good start to this whole anma experience. It was all very simple: walked in, paid my 230,000 Won, they told me to go downstairs and wash up. Very basic stuff. Everything everyone has said about Ace is true, no GFE and one shot for one hour. The girl's face was pretty average like a typical Korean girl with plastic surgery but had a slim body with an average butt just like my ex so I was into it.

Today I tried Fish after stumbling upon this forum a while back and saw how amazing the reviews were. I went mid afternoon on a Wednesday in hopes of beating any sort of traffic. Same thing as Ace where I paid my 240,000 Won, the mamasan asked me what kind of girls I liked and I told her "slim and pretty" to which she laughed and said okay I got you. Went downstairs to wash up and get into a robe. They called my number along with 2 other guys there. Once we got off the elevator it was gametime. The mamasan was also upstairs and took my hand and led each of us to our girls. Mine was right at the middle of the bar and my god was she stunning. Immediately she grabbed me and started kissing me, disrobed me right in the middle of the bar and gave me an incredible BJ. Then she took me behind the bar to go doggy and missionary. After that little sample she took me upstairs to an actual room where the real fun began. I'm going to spare you the details but I had an incredible time and the girl I had was what I liked to call the Korean Asa Akira. I decided not to go for my second shot because tbh I was completely spent. Her name was Ai. Fish has certainly earned itself a repeat customer.

Overall Ace rating: 6/10
Overall Fish rating: 9/10

Final thoughts: Fish is everything Ace is but with more. Similar price, better experience (Fish is also 2 shots vs. 1 at Ace). I'm hoping I have enough cash to go for a second time before I head back home Sunday.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post
yes brother
Where?........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1