The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun believe those cock + bull story...where got such thing limit to 2 shots...bro Gem08 can shoot so many times...bro birdie can go 3 shots...
LOL since my nick has been mentioned, just sharing my little experience. Once a papi tried to recommend his girl, I asked him in dialect can she do more than 5 shots, he looked at the girl and replied me "have to depend on her herself". Since then i will ask the driver to check with the girl personally since I cant speak their language. Its funny sometimes when the driver brought the chosen girl to one side and talked to her while I observed her reaction. Some would really take a step backwards and say no while some would laugh and say no which in 1 occasion a syt calmly agreed for 5 shots! however after the 2nd shot, she became a starfish and freaking attitude. heard her complaining "always fuck fuck fuck" but still she fulfilled. Once driver talked to another chosen girl while I waited outside the villa, he came out and say... "lets go another villa" Then one day I finally found a girl. Anytime when I am ready I just use my awaken fellow touch her then she will oblige and always testing my limits. However she left for home!
Old 08-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Nice FR. girls r hard to choose man. You'll never knw what pattern she is.
Cunt agree more
Old 08-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
However she left for home!
Hello Bro 08.
How's life?
No sound no picture.
She left? Then just find another.
Confirm can get.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Hello Bro 08.
How's life?
No sound no picture.
She left? Then just find another.
Confirm can get.
Yo Bro was thinking about you LOL. Every new bro I know in Balai also talked about you hahaha. I just came back from AC yesterday, today came to work body smell of the medicine oil sia hahaha. Yeah yesterday her last day. Piangs... bro not so easy leh to just find another. My heart is too weak to go through the process of villa hopping and getting the right girl. My requirements are simple yet not easy LOL. Hope Mr K doesnt give up on me hahaha.
How about you bro?
Old 08-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What service she provide?. U took how many shots? Haha
Old 08-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is definitely different now.
Put on some weight and more milf look.
She is a lao jiao and sure know how to service.
What service she provide?. U took how many shots? Haha
Old 08-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Yo Bro was thinking about you LOL. Every new bro I know in Balai also talked about you hahaha. I just came back from AC yesterday, today came to work body smell of the medicine oil sia hahaha. Yeah yesterday her last day. Piangs... bro not so easy leh to just find another. My heart is too weak to go through the process of villa hopping and getting the right girl. My requirements are simple yet not easy LOL. Hope Mr K doesnt give up on me hahaha.
How about you bro?
Wa piang all talking about me.
No wonder my nose every now and then feel itchy.
Will get him to find another one for you.
me also sian going through the process, haha.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa piang all talking about me.
No wonder my nose every now and then feel itchy.
Will get him to find another one for you.
me also sian going through the process, haha.
Hahahaha many bros talking about you is compliment leh. If many girls talking about you then jialut liao... either gossip your barang very big or very small .
If i cheong balai long enough i wont be surprised many girls gossip about me being a boring fucking machine thou its not worrying me
Steady bro... i always trust you and K
To some bros villa hopping is so much interesting. Just like admiring the many colourful flowers and plucking along the way, if they just want any syt.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ikan ikan baru for sharing
-

Old 08-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

group of ikan ikan taken while papy not aware

Old 08-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Anybody gg any dates between 18-22 aug
Old 10-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros going this weekend?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
Ikan ikan baru for sharing
-

She still around there? Really she hungry in bed. My friend tried her.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys newbie going to balai here which villa is the better choice for gals with a reasonable pricing thanks
Old 17-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

more ikan ikan for sharing

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1