The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jm80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Landed in land of smiles at 5pm yesterday 19th april.

Checked in Solaria Nishitetsu hotel and waited for one of my contact's friend to arrive before heading straight to thay. Always wanted to try this hotel brand in japan but its pricey there, nice hotel tilting towards upper scale and pretty new. Great for family or solo travel, nice rooms usually encorages your partner to stay longer.

Why i prefer Thay is because they are one of the few places that offers martell, with majority local crowd. Though its abit noisy but the vibes is pretty young and vibrant. I dont know why but i felt tired and couldnt drink as much as before, so left around midnight. DId 3 rounds and the girl left around noon. THis girl drink until high when she kiss me she used her teeth to pull my lips, so I avoided that. Then when she blow me i can feel the teeth, again avoided that. Somehow i am surprised I can still cum in record time even on 3rd round. My contact told me the price was 10k(abit higher then avrg LT), guess she took a cut too but I really cant be bothered with the minor arrangements. Overall a good warm up for my little brother from hibernation.

Went for a haircut at neversaycutz, cost 500b. I like this shop for their stylist ability to give a proper cut according to your request. Same standard in SG would cost much more and some hair shops still pressure you to buy packages....

Now sitting at Factory Coffee to tick off my list of cafes. IF you are looking for something better then starbucks, can consider this place although there is usually a queue of 15-30mins depending on time of day.
THAY at thonglor? Beside this r&b club urban? Nice place, nice boss. Gifted me a bottle of jamieson when I treated his table to some shots. (Didn't know he was management). Nice place, live band right? I thought they closed down...
Old Today, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Try them all. All different taste for different peoople. Personally dont like terra as uts full of guys.
True that, last time not so much guys and 95% local crowd when they have only 1 place. Now that it become more popular you will see much more guys there. Some are obviously there to try hook girls lol.
Old Today, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm80 View Post
THAY at thonglor? Beside this r&b club urban? Nice place, nice boss. Gifted me a bottle of jamieson when I treated his table to some shots. (Didn't know he was management). Nice place, live band right? I thought they closed down...
Yea it is a nice place. Been going there for years. THEy recently did a renovation just reopened not too long ago
Old Today, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Yea it is a nice place. Been going there for years. THEy recently did a renovation just reopened not too long ago
Ah... shucks. I wanted to go back but I thought it closed down for good. Haha. I'll pop by the next time then. I had a good mix of the local scene, mega dicsos and raves earlier this month. I left fully recharged. Dude, 3 pops a night. You're my idol! I couldn't even do that in my mid 30s! Kudos!
Old Today, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Sway, status10, urban, echloen, savvy, milley, dope and dirty and on and on
Echelon at marche? Prices can be comparable to the megadiscos at RCA. Gave me the Hi-so vibes. Wanted to try Mu:in during my last trip... but went for Tiesto instead. Haha. No regrets.
Old Today, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ah... shucks. I wanted to go back but I thought it closed down for good. Haha. I'll pop by the next time then. I had a good mix of the local scene, mega dicsos and raves earlier this month. I left fully recharged. Dude, 3 pops a night. You're my idol! I couldn't even do that in my mid 30s! Kudos!
That's a good mix. Which club n raves to recommend? Still Route66?
Old Today, 11:46 PM
Samster

Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Echelon at marche? Prices can be comparable to the megadiscos at RCA. Gave me the Hi-so vibes. Wanted to try Mu:in during my last trip... but went for Tiesto instead. Haha. No regrets.
Echelon more Chinese? Mu:in more kereans? Nvr heard of Tiesto..
Old Today, 11:47 PM
Samster

I will be in bkk from 25-28, hit me up if u want to go local bars or clubbing together. I am with a gang of 4 but they r more ktv n gclub type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1