The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!
The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

I am mid 40s now, and have had chronic insomnia for 30+ years.
The brain is like an organic CPU, it needs to rest, and my insomnia means mine has less rest than most.
And it had taken a toll on me.
I can't find the words as fast as I used to, my mind is noticeable slower than in the past.
But you can't tell I am slower, just cause I have also grown more pensive with time.
The saddest thing is, my memories are becoming less precise, and I can only stand and do nothing as it threatens to becomes vague shadows.

And so with the anonymity of the web, I am going to write down the ones that I miss, the ones I have loved and lost.
The ones that I still remember.
The ones I do not want to forget.

This is non story and I encourage everyone who do not want to forget to share here as well.
Because, young ones, time shall creep up on you too.
If you are like me, used to wonder why older folks like listening to songs from a long time ago, when there are much better music since; its because they are listening and reminiscing in their minds the memories during the time of the song, for sound is a powerful invocator of memories.

I shall begin in the next post.

And to all who do not want to forget, let's begin too.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11777 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
If you are like me, used to wonder why older folks like listening to songs from a long time ago, when there are much better music since; its because they are listening and reminiscing in their minds the memories during the time of the song, for sound is a powerful invocator of memories.
Got the same sentiments like I do
Camping here...
Old 26-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

我有过的一切你给的最美

I shall call her LL here.

After being together for maybe 3-6 months, I realised she and I were emotionally bonding stronger than I have had in previous relationships.
I took time to think about it and 1 small but significant event was the clue.

It was our first date, and I ordered KFC.
As we prepared to eat, she knocked over her drink.
I just stopped what I was doing, cleaned it up, shifted seats and gave her my drink and prepared to continue.
I noticed from my peripheral vision that she did not move. I looked up at her and she just sat there like a helpless little girl.
We spoke mandarin.

你不骂我吗 ?(Aren't you going to scold me?) It was in a very small soft girl's timid tone.
你是故意的吗 ?(Was it intentional ?)
She shook her head.
那我骂你干嘛 ?(Then why should I scold you?)

It was just a very minor thing for me, because I have knocked and spilt countless drinks myself, but it seemed so major to her then. I did not think much, but it was what she said after than imprinted the whole incident on me.

你对我真好。 (You are so good/nice to me)
I think I was unwrapping my chicken burger or something, do not remember what I ordered, my focus was preparing sauce or something and such my head was slightly downwards. What she said surprised me, and I did not know how to reply or process it, and it just turned into nonchalance on my part as I continued.

Over time, I realised that both her parents and mine had one trait similar in parenting.
Scold first, scold again, does not matter what really happened.
When you are really young 4-12 years, such parenting are magnified several times.
It made me rebellious under this type of upbringing, it was not as though I wanted to make mistakes, shit happens. And I started to distrust my mother's judgements and reasoning.
And her parents made her timid, yearning for approval.
This seemingly small thing, was a massive soul embrace for the both of us.

And LL had my non-judgemental understanding, I knew shit happens, and was meh, and she realised that even if she made a mistake with or around me, I was just meh. It relaxed her, lifted a massive weight off her psyche, and she could be carefree with me. Something I don't think she had before.

And the lovemaking, as time progress, it became better and better, more and more intimate emotionally.The longer we were together, the more I had it, the better it was.

I came in her mouth, I came in her canal, I came in her anus, each time an uncontrollable explosion of utter comfort and satisfaction, of content and warmth, of lust and love.
I taught her to talk dirty, to let herself go, and I want to think, I taught her to love.

During lovemaking, this was almost always standard, with more variations added in as time passed on.
说我要听的话。 (Say what I want to hear)
我有很乖, 很听话。有乖乖做你的小女人, 让老公安心. ( I have been obedient, and listened to you. I have done nothing to be worried about (context lost in translation)).
还有呢 ?(And?)
我只把腿开给老公,给老公用, 让老公舒服,让老公为所欲为,无孔不入,要怎么样都可以
我做老公的骚货,做老公的妓女,一辈子只会是老公的女人,给老公用

(I will only split my legs for you, for you to use, to let you be happy. You can do whatever you want, put it in any hole, anything you want. I will be your slut, your whore. I will be your woman for the rest of my life, for you to use.)

I would put my thumb to her lips as I thrust in her, and she would suck on it, lick it, grab hold of my hand, pull it deeper and go at it.
I would take out my cock in the midst of making love and put it in her mouth and start to mouth fuck her and she would wrapped her lips and cheeks to tighten and increase the feel for me.
I would tell her to guide it in as I was face to face on top of her, and she would feel for my erected penic and guide it to her anus, which was my favourite for several reasons.
The incredibly tight feel, it constricts the penis. You FEEL everything.
It was painful to her, and she did not enjoy it. But she wanted to make me happy and she always, always, gave it to me. And it made me love her more, and the love became more intense, and I wanted her more and more.
The best thing was that I got to cum in her, not having to do withdrawal, which I have always done with all other gfs.
And withdrawal is seriously anti climatic.
For once, I did not need to worry about pregnancy.

And so she was the one who gave me the best orgasms, as we strived to let the other enjoy.
LL would let me cum whichever hole I wanted. Cos all it mattered to her was what I wanted, for she knew, I would love her more, and our love for each other was a drug we could not quit.
Going down on her, my lips and tongue, working at her moist canal, my eyes lifted towards to see her expressions.
My hands roaming on her full C breasts that had never understood gravity.

And oh how she suck and loved on my penis, gorging on it, trying to force it deeper and deeper into her mouth.
Challenging herself to make me feel better than the last time.
And how gentle she was with it, slowly and surely sucking on it, sucking on the sides, licking the whole shaft.
I remember telling if she was tired or sore, just use her hands to fondle for a while. She would do as I say for maybe 30s to 1 min, and then continue with her mouth.
She NEVER stopped and came up to me to imply she was done.
She waited for me to stop her.

It was a wonderful period in my life.

And there's so much more, I know there is so much more.
But I cannot recall them.....
Old 26-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oni76pern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

firstly, sorry for my bad english.

hmm, there were some memoirs, but this one in particularly, unique at least for me.

Its kinda related to fetish, bdsm.
Get to know a girl(indonesian) and religious thru socmed, spent quiet sometime chatting. topics open. from her studies(syariah economics), politics,etc, then up to a deep desire she kept to herself only.

Yeah, its bdsm.
At least for now, her main interest is petplay, where the main concern is the special relation between a master and slave. Humiliation, degradation is necessary here, and she understood that well.
There many ways of petplay,
Chit chat here and there,
then I found that, she was not interested in a kind, caring, soft manner master.
Sorry for my weak english.
for example, sleeping in cage, eat like a pet(cat), toilet time like a pet too.
speak in pet language.
besides that, public humiliation, hmm there are some limits. As of now(subjective to my knowledge), body tied, mouth gagged, vibrator stuffing to vagina/anal. She prefers anal tho.
but wearing a hijab/niqab when in public.
Wearing skirts or tight clothes in public, never.
But with master in personal, no 3rd parties. No problem.

Her dream is, quite bizarre in think so,
Live for the master, hmmm, how to say it ya..
become a desire doll for the master.
even willing it permanently.
Zentai is her other fetish,
perma zentai 24/7 was her dream too.

In short, she found it to be and stay as a human being is stressful. If not due to religion, she would have ended her own life.

By fulfilling a master desires,
she felt peace, harmony in life.

Now what happened to her, I just dont know.
bcoz its the agreement with her master.
No outside communication with anyone, including family members, unless its allowable and dictated by the master.

Well, i think its enuff here, if there are some questions? just reply

ahaa, her master is a singaporean. A man in 50s.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

firstly, sorry for my bad english.

hmm, there were some memoirs, but this one in particularly, unique at least for me.

Its kinda related to fetish, bdsm.
Get to know a girl(indonesian) and religious thru socmed, spent quiet sometime chatting. topics open. from her studies(syariah economics), politics,etc, then up to a deep desire she kept to herself only.

Yeah, its bdsm.
At least for now, her main interest is petplay, where the main concern is the special relation between a master and slave. Humiliation, degradation is necessary here, and she understood that well.
There many ways of petplay,
Chit chat here and there,
then I found that, she was not interested in a kind, caring, soft manner master.
Sorry for my weak english.
for example, sleeping in cage, eat like a pet(cat), toilet time like a pet too.
speak in pet language.
besides that, public humiliation, hmm there are some limits. As of now(subjective to my knowledge), body tied, mouth gagged, vibrator stuffing to vagina/anal. She prefers anal tho.
but wearing a hijab/niqab when in public.
Wearing skirts or tight clothes in public, never.
But with master in personal, no 3rd parties. No problem.

Her dream is, quite bizarre in think so,
Live for the master, hmmm, how to say it ya..
become a desire doll for the master.
even willing it permanently.
Zentai is her other fetish,
perma zentai 24/7 was her dream too.

In short, she found it to be and stay as a human being is stressful. If not due to religion, she would have ended her own life.

By fulfilling a master desires,
she felt peace, harmony in life.

Now what happened to her, I just dont know.
bcoz its the agreement with her master.
No outside communication with anyone, including family members, unless its allowable and dictated by the master.

this is not an act to offend religion. Im very sorry, if anyone felt it so.
My intention is just sharing. World is big, people are billions, with unique and special character.
Well, i think its enuff here, if there are some questions? just reply

ahaa, her master is a singaporean. A man in 50s.
My wish is, may she find a meaningful fullfilling life.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I am mid 40s now, and have had chronic insomnia for 30+ years.
The brain is like an organic CPU, it needs to rest, and my insomnia means mine has less rest than most.
And it had taken a toll on me.
I can't find the words as fast as I used to, my mind is noticeable slower than in the past.
But you can't tell I am slower, just cause I have also grown more pensive with time.
The saddest thing is, my memories are becoming less precise, and I can only stand and do nothing as it threatens to becomes vague shadows.

And so with the anonymity of the web, I am going to write down the ones that I miss, the ones I have loved and lost.
The ones that I still remember.
The ones I do not want to forget.

This is non story and I encourage everyone who do not want to forget to share here as well.
Because, young ones, time shall creep up on you too.

I shall begin in the next post.

And to all who do not want to forget, let's begin too.
yeah, memories are priceless
Old 27-09-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
我有过的一切你给的最美

I shall call her LL here.

After being together for maybe 3-6 months, I realised she and I were emotionally bonding stronger than I have had in previous relationships.
I took time to think about it and 1 small but significant event was the clue.

It was our first date, and I ordered KFC.
As we prepared to eat, she knocked over her drink.
I just stopped what I was doing, cleaned it up, shifted seats and gave her my drink and prepared to continue.
I noticed from my peripheral vision that she did not move. I looked up at her and she just sat there like a helpless little girl.
We spoke mandarin.

你不骂我吗 ?(Aren't you going to scold me?) It was in a very small soft girl's timid tone.
你是故意的吗 ?(Was it intentional ?)
She shook her head.
那我骂你干嘛 ?(Then why should I scold you?)

It was just a very minor thing for me, because I have knocked and spilt countless drinks myself, but it seemed so major to her then. I did not think much, but it was what she said after than imprinted the whole incident on me.

你对我真好。 (You are so good/nice to me)
I think I was unwrapping my chicken burger or something, do not remember what I ordered, my focus was preparing sauce or something and such my head was slightly downwards. What she said surprised me, and I did not know how to reply or process it, and it just turned into nonchalance on my part as I continued.

Over time, I realised that both her parents and mine had one trait similar in parenting.
Scold first, scold again, does not matter what really happened.
When you are really young 4-12 years, such parenting are magnified several times.
It made me rebellious under this type of upbringing, it was not as though I wanted to make mistakes, shit happens. And I started to distrust my mother's judgements and reasoning.
And her parents made her timid, yearning for approval.
This seemingly small thing, was a massive soul embrace for the both of us.

And LL had my non-judgemental understanding, I knew shit happens, and was meh, and she realised that even if she made a mistake with or around me, I was just meh. It relaxed her, lifted a massive weight off her psyche, and she could be carefree with me. Something I don't think she had before.

And the lovemaking, as time progress, it became better and better, more and more intimate emotionally.The longer we were together, the more I had it, the better it was.

I came in her mouth, I came in her canal, I came in her anus, each time an uncontrollable explosion of utter comfort and satisfaction, of content and warmth, of lust and love.
I taught her to talk dirty, to let herself go, and I want to think, I taught her to love.

During lovemaking, this was almost always standard, with more variations added in as time passed on.
说我要听的话。 (Say what I want to hear)
我有很乖, 很听话。有乖乖做你的小女人, 让老公安心. ( I have been obedient, and listened to you. I have done nothing to be worried about (context lost in translation)).
还有呢 ?(And?)
我只把腿开给老公,给老公用, 让老公舒服,让老公为所欲为,无孔不入,要怎么样都可以
我做老公的骚货,做老公的妓女,一辈子只会是老公的女人,给老公用

(I will only split my legs for you, for you to use, to let you be happy. You can do whatever you want, put it in any hole, anything you want. I will be your slut, your whore. I will be your woman for the rest of my life, for you to use.)

I would put my thumb to her lips as I thrust in her, and she would suck on it, lick it, grab hold of my hand, pull it deeper and go at it.
I would take out my cock in the midst of making love and put it in her mouth and start to mouth fuck her and she would wrapped her lips and cheeks to tighten and increase the feel for me.
I would tell her to guide it in as I was face to face on top of her, and she would feel for my erected penic and guide it to her anus, which was my favourite for several reasons.
The incredibly tight feel, it constricts the penis. You FEEL everything.
It was painful to her, and she did not enjoy it. But she wanted to make me happy and she always, always, gave it to me. And it made me love her more, and the love became more intense, and I wanted her more and more.
The best thing was that I got to cum in her, not having to do withdrawal, which I have always done with all other gfs.
And withdrawal is seriously anti climatic.
For once, I did not need to worry about pregnancy.

And so she was the one who gave me the best orgasms, as we strived to let the other enjoy.
LL would let me cum whichever hole I wanted. Cos all it mattered to her was what I wanted, for she knew, I would love her more, and our love for each other was a drug we could not quit.
Going down on her, my lips and tongue, working at her moist canal, my eyes lifted towards to see her expressions.
My hands roaming on her full C breasts that had never understood gravity.

And oh how she suck and loved on my penis, gorging on it, trying to force it deeper and deeper into her mouth.
Challenging herself to make me feel better than the last time.
And how gentle she was with it, slowly and surely sucking on it, sucking on the sides, licking the whole shaft.
I remember telling if she was tired or sore, just use her hands to fondle for a while. She would do as I say for maybe 30s to 1 min, and then continue with her mouth.
She NEVER stopped and came up to me to imply she was done.
She waited for me to stop her.

It was a wonderful period in my life.

And there's so much more, I know there is so much more.
But I cannot recall them.....
For some one with early onset dementia, you sure can remember word for word what happened.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

I do not wish to think I have early onset dementia.
On my good days, where I get plenty of sleep from pills, my memory is almost clear.
But pills have drawbacks and I take it sparingly.

There are somethings that are seared deeply that some do not forget no matter what, even if it is dementia. Could be something as common as wanting a favourite food, or reliving a past at previous times.
No one knows what happens when things are subconsciously dredged out from the recesses of one's memories.

If I do have dementia, I hope what I will be forget what I wrote, for I would probably repeat it and break the heart of she who is with me now.

At some stage, it is better for one to forget, if reliving it hurts the one closest to you.

Previous sentence is kind of bs isn't it. Feels that way as I look at it
Old 28-09-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

There's a reason why some people don't stay who they are.
Sometimes, love just ain't enough.

我曾难自拔于世界之大
也沉溺于其中梦话

Quote:
I do miss my 2nd gf.
I was her first guy. A timid by nature girl, but curious and very submissive and willing on sex.
Once when I did doggy on her, I rubbed her anus and wondered aloud if it could be entered(I was still very young then, not sexually knowledgeable) She responded as Yes, I can do her there if that is what I want.(did not happen tho, being still sexually green)

There were other stuff. Yeah, but I do miss her and think of her, as well as my previous gf.
LL was the previous gf in the above quote.
KK was my second gf, and this shall be about her.

LL and KK had some things in common.
They have deference for their other half, they don't mind having decisions made for them, as long as they got to be with the other half.

I started work and tasted financial independence.
I was young, exuberant, energetic, spirited.
She was my colleague, an average looking quiet girl who nonetheless always had a smile when you approached her.
And as quoted above, I was her first bf.

My first gf and sexual experience happened when I was still young, unable to book hotels or chalets, and definitely too young to bring a gf home overnight.
So all sexual occasions were rather time constrained, and being green, just the normal thrusting, though was still epic for me then.

With KK, I got her to spend overnight at my place.
And I got drunk with enjoyment with her body.
It was not the first time I had someone give me a blowjob(the first time sucked, it was paid), but KK was actually mentally prepared and got better and better.
Apparently she was one of those timid but curious girls that read erotic stuff and wondered how it really felt.

KK was a tall, slim and fair girl, nice B breasts, shapely long legs.
Whenever I went to her nips, I taught her to squeeze her breasts for me.
When I went down on her, I taught her to grab my hand and put it on her breasts.
As I took her, she would always try to kegel, to make it feel tighter for me.
And she would ask me 喜欢吗 ? Do you like it ?
I always replied Yes and kissed her deeply.
It felt so warm and sincere.

Once, when I got horny, and asked her can we do it, I got the best reply ever since and never again.
我都是你的人了,你要对我怎么样都可以。 I am already yours, you can do whatever you want to me.
It is something you only hear from cliche movies, but she felt that was how it should be be, how she wanted to be, someone who made her man happy.
And I was the lucky Man-Boy.
I fucked her. I fucked her intense, I fucked her gently, I fucked her till each touch was electric and we got lost in each others desires and lust and love.
I remember the deep slow thrusts I did, each plunge determined to go deeper into her, to see her gasp. It was an expression I particularly enjoyed seeing for it boosted my ego very much.
And I like making her enjoy, for I really did felt something very close to love for her, it was the best I could do, being the rash youth I was then.

Later, I switched jobs, and the pressure was high. There were frustrations, setbacks, problems.
KK would still come over my place every weekend and we would make love.
But 1 weekend, I was too frustrated and we did not do it. I did not want to vent my frustration on her and take away the enjoyment from lovemaking.
The following week, as I was in her and feeling her wetness, I stopped and said I was sorry I did not touch her last week as I was frustrated and did not want to use her as a vent.
She looked at me for a bit, said nothing and then put her arms around me and pulled me in and held me tightly.
And I continued to enjoy her body, comforted by her embrace.

After the love, in my arms, she said to me.
以后你就用我来发泄 In the future, you can use me as a vent.
She said something else after, but I cannot fucking recall, cannot remember.....
That sincere tone of willingness and submissiveness both pierced into me and embosomed me with warmth and love.
To have someone love you so much, you cannot help but be touched.
I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I took her again, held her tightly in my arms as she held me in hers.
It was not lust this time, it was a contentment of - She is mine, Fuck the world for there is nothing else better.
I whispered to her to say it again.
以后你就用我来发泄
I pushed deeply into her. I told her to say it again, and again and again.
Each time I tried to be deeper into her. And she was so so wet that time. I think we both felt the difference. It was an intrinsic mutual desire to be one.

The bliss.....

She was also the first girl to take my pulsing penis into her mouth to welcome my essence. Her lips furiously working the shaft of my throbbing cock to not lose the momentum.
And the release felt so explosive as I held her head in my hands and mouth fucked her, erupting all my seeds into her.
And she took it all, continuing to suck on my cock even after I had stopped thrusting. I did not notice if she swallowed, did not matter to me then.
But that was the best orgasm I had with her.
For I did not like the feel of condoms and always used the withdrawal method, as I have always been careful to not have pregnancy occur, even with my very first gf.
And as I have said before, withdrawal is just so anticlimactic.

I never did do anal with her, nor act out her fantasy.

For I may have been a man while ravaging her.
I was still an impulsive thoughtless selfish boy exploring the world.

Old 28-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro turnip.
I’m enjoying your posts and they do trigger some memories of early rendezvous of mine. Keep going bro. Upz u
Old 28-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 11
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
I never knew why he chose me. He was from the 风帆team, every girl’s dream guy, and he rode a cool bike to school. Instead of so many other prettier girls, he chose to be with me, an acne plagued girl.
Still remember how he tried not to laugh as I was wearing safety shorts under my school uniform, the countless times we tried for his first penetration into me. Ya, he was a nice guy, and I scream a lot in pain… but finally, in his words, 清根都浮现在我额头上, he finally went in, 真的是感觉下面被撕烂. I really didn’t want to lose him, and I just wanted to give him everything, of course I was also in constant fear of him falling into another girl’s hands..
Ya, young that time, my friends who claim to had sex before share with me that it was such a terrible thing, painful like hell, not just the first time, but everytime! It was true to a certain extent, the first time with him was really hell, asked him whether we can just be bf and gf without sex (ya, young and stupid right?).. He agreed with me, but weeks (or months? Can’t remember) after my first time with him, don’t know what got into me that day, at his house, probably the way he touched me and the feeling from his body, he got me VERY horny! Yes.. those were the times.. my reflexes took over my mind.. He was telling me “我要射了!” …he was struggling to pull out while I used my legs to push his waist back in, the feeling was amazing, but not after that.. going home with a wet panty with his sperm dripping down to my socks, while I took a bus home, followed by whole month of pregnancy scare..
He is a nice guy, sex with him was always so fulfilling, no… I didn’t manage to reach any orgasm with him, probably about to reach, but never did, only had that much later in my life, but the kind of safe and warm feeling he gave me, really can’t forget. Nothing too fancy, no blow job, no whatsoever, just kissing, touching and laying on me and inserting his penis into me.. the stretch and the fullness meant so so much to me last time, where my mind was floating away during lessons thinking about him doing the deed to me.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 19
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I never knew why he chose me. He was from the 风帆team, every girl’s dream guy, and he rode a cool bike to school. Instead of so many other prettier girls, he chose to be with me, an acne plagued girl.
Still remember how he tried not to laugh as I was wearing safety shorts under my school uniform, the countless times we tried for his first penetration into me. Ya, he was a nice guy, and I scream a lot in pain… but finally, in his words, 清根都浮现在我额头上, he finally went in, 真的是感觉下面被撕烂. I really didn’t want to lose him, and I just wanted to give him everything, of course I was also in constant fear of him falling into another girl’s hands..
Ya, young that time, my friends who claim to had sex before share with me that it was such a terrible thing, painful like hell, not just the first time, but everytime! It was true to a certain extent, the first time with him was really hell, asked him whether we can just be bf and gf without sex (ya, young and stupid right?).. He agreed with me, but weeks (or months? Can’t remember) after my first time with him, don’t know what got into me that day, at his house, probably the way he touched me and the feeling from his body, he got me VERY horny! Yes.. those were the times.. my reflexes took over my mind.. He was telling me “我要射了!” …he was struggling to pull out while I used my legs to push his waist back in, the feeling was amazing, but not after that.. going home with a wet panty with his sperm dripping down to my socks, while I took a bus home, followed by whole month of pregnancy scare..
He is a nice guy, sex with him was always so fulfilling, no… I didn’t manage to reach any orgasm with him, probably about to reach, but never did, only had that much later in my life, but the kind of safe and warm feeling he gave me, really can’t forget. Nothing too fancy, no blow job, no whatsoever, just kissing, touching and laying on me and inserting his penis into me.. the stretch and the fullness meant so so much to me last time, where my mind was floating away during lessons thinking about him doing the deed to me.
Very sweet
Old 29-09-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Really nice memories
Old 29-09-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

my first visit to a China sauna joint.

was probably in 2004-05 when i started work. Got sent to China for an assignment and at night, was walking at the hotel lobby when i saw a lady coming out from the door of the sauna place. i was about to take the lift up to my room when i saw and thought 'confirm got service type' and changed destination.

walked into the sauna place and then when i was at the counter, the lady who walked out walked back in and told the counter lady '这个是我的‘.

i looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. she led me to the room and then said '我在外面看到你。我刚下班, 没想到你会走进来’

i then told her '我是看到你走出来, 才走进来的‘

straight she brought me to the shower area and asked me how old i was. i told her i was 24 and she said she haven't had a young guy for a LONG TIME.

so the sex was great and she was responsive etc as per what we call will RTF.

we exchanged QQ details and then i left it as that.

one day passed and then at night, she msged me and asked if im in the hotel room. i said yes and she asked if she can come up. i was caught by surprise but said ok.

about 10 mins later, she knocked on my door and then walked in to inspect the room and said ’嗯。没女人来过‘.

i asked her how come she come up because i was actually on the way down to look for her and she said 'don't need to waste money by going down because i am here to find you'.

understood what she meant and then just stripped her down and then told her i have to go buy condoms as room don't have any. she said 'don't use. cos i like you'. Small head took over and we whacked all night.

she stayed over till the next morning and then asked if she can continue to stay in my room as it is very comfortable. i was a little hesistant because that means i cannot go other places at night now.

however, i asked her if i have to pay for her service as it might be a total of 4 more days and she replied that i do not have to pay for anything.

so for next 4 days, it was work outside and then when i go back hotel room, she will be there in the bed naked and waiting for me.

it was truly enjoyable as i saved money from not going to all the sauna places and i have a gem who is there just waiting for me

it was then time for me to go home and i told her thank you. Gave her a small token which she took as expected but she didn't say anything at all.

kept in contact now and then

then the next year, when i went back to the same place for work, i msged her and asked where is she and she said she has already moved to another province. a part of me was disappointed but another part of me was happy that i can go fuck more women.

so first night, i went to a new place and was disappointed. and thennnn....the evening of the second night. she msged me and asked what room i am in. i thought she at most want to send food or fruits etc to me so i gave her my room number.

knock knock.....it was quite late and i thought it was some call girl who knock random doors. i didnt answer.

then i got a msg in QQ and she asked me if i am in room. i said yes and she scolded me '那还不让我进来’

i jumped out of bed and opened the door. there she was, surprising me with a visit. She took a train to where i was and tbh, i was quite touched with it and we hugged and then proceeded to do the deed very quickly.

and another few days passed and it was time for me to go back again. We didn't talk much when i left but each year, when i go back to China for work, i will msg her and she will auto come find me.

She got married a few years after. and i msged her to tell her i was back in China, her reply was ‘你要我带着女儿一起过来吗?’

i was half hearted but decided to end it like that. i transferred her a decent amount of money to gift to her as she was afterall, my first fuck in china and the one who honed my sex skills over the years.

Until today, i still think of her and 'what if she never see me at the lift lobby'.

And this is my story of the gal and sex i never want to forget.

**i too lazy to write all the sex parts. it was really good.
Old 29-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

Until today, i still think of her and 'what if she never see me at the lift lobby'.

And this is my story of the gal and sex i never want to forget.

**i too lazy to write all the sex parts. it was really good.
Thanks for sharing. Very nice "缘分" I would say

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1