The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Types of Girls in Chiang Mai

Hi guys I want to share the Chiang Mai nightlife scene. I have been here for a month and honestly im loving it.

I usually dont pay for sex because i like the courtship whether do i score or not i dont really care.

Some general information. So there scam bars here example would be Seven they charge amother extra 1500thb because its after 1am haha straight up scam and the girls steals money.

Now let me start my story...fast forward to june.

So i go the clubs a lot because its really cheap. $8 for a cocktail which taste better tham average haha.

I frequent this place called Spicy a lot. Its a Farang area. Anyway, the kind of girls in there.

First of all, how to identify what kind of girls are they.

Now we have the Freelancer. Normally goes out with ONE friend. Not much tattoos a little bit here and there. Drinks with friend sitting down waiting for guys to pick her up usually some drunk farang haha. Ranges usually from free - 3000 depend on how handsome you are how much she like you or just how drunk is she but usually freelancers dont drink a lot.

My love and hate category Dek sideline....exclusive to only Thais because they cant speak English. Young fresh University girls age usually 21-23. Yeah some do sell 1500 a hour. Some get paid by farang overseas. Some normal girls as well. Yeah i have been with more than 10 in a month lol..i dont know guys i love this category they give you so much life. 🤣🤣🤣
The boy girl relationships problems. So you can actually keep them if you take care of them etc. Prices ranges from Free-20000 a month. Some go higher if they are really hot. Usually they try to say they have no money etc. Oh yeah they will tell you i came out to drink because no money and im looking for a sponsor. Usually i cut them off. Im a generous guy but dont ask me for it.singapore style haha. I have more stories for these if u guys like to hear haha.

Beer girls....one of the toughest catergory yes they are usually Free but takes a long time. Might not even get anything if you screwed up. They are easily the hottest girls because they rely on commission very gfe. What i usually do is show a bit of positive vibes dance to thai music jealous a bit shy a bit, Put Thai Nit Noi and they get wet LOL, however, the hardest part to close the deal is usually her friends! They take care of each other so they dont get too drunk. Some big sisters even chases guys away. They need money but they are not selling. So you have to play the gentlemen card you will get them gambate!

Random party chick. 5% of the time. That crazy lovable thai girl you meet once in a lifetime and you took a sex tape together HAHAHA. random party chicks are usually emotionally scarred. They have this overseas sponsors who gives them 15000 up a month. But they are lonely..they need a man.. 🤣 these girls dont need your money. Same like a guy she justs wants to have fun and forget about it. Makes my heartache...

Ask me if you have any question!
Old 18-07-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post
Visiting CM solo and first timer.

Really so jialat? Unsafe and scams??
Actually no. Maybe I'm just lucky i have met good people. I have lost my phone 3 times i got it back. Yes i have been brought to scam places but u have to be firm and say no and leave.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltage View Post
Will be visit Chiang Mai next week. Any night life place can recommend?
Add my line bro i will be there too
Old 18-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post
Visiting CM solo and first timer.

Really so jialat? Unsafe and scams??
Dont worry, Chiang Mai is relatively safer than many parts of Thailand. You dont even need to worry when you leave your handphone on the table for toilet. When you are back, 90% chance your handphone is still there.

Scams are just some black sheeps who prefer not to earn from the hard way, do some homework and you will be on your way to Paradise...
To many like us, ChiangMai is considered to be a paradise with cheap food, cheap cheonging and abundance of pretty girls. I Pm you
Old 18-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bill97 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Base on the latest customer's poll by the leading directory website of Chiang Mai, in terms of service quality and value for money lupsup spa
Current standing

4star -Dol
3star -Ich
2star -Pin
1star -Aur
1star -mya (remarked with bad business ethic)

there are few more in the ranking but current highest is 4star. i only name those that are commonly discussed here....

And for those who interested in those sleazy massage with pcc, Aloha massage is a Sham... BEWARE... Can warn one i warn already, don't happily go Chiang Mai then tio unhappy scam then come complain.. Cheers and have a good day!
cheers bro..!
Old 18-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Today wake up Bird hard hard, drop by Dolp Spa for my release...

First time Towkay Neo ask me can wait 15mins.. she holding meeting with girls.... Come out liao i ask simi daichi... she tell me just now have 3 customers from Sinkie come, but after communicating with customers, her girls did not perform according to procedure and up to expectations.

Meeting finish the 2 of the girls tio Yellow card warning, say if tio 1 more will kena red card liao. Towkay Neo say after reopening this Feb, already have at least 4 girls kena red carded already. No matter how pretty also no use, thought ownself pretty want fast fast so can have high turnover for herself sure tio red carded.

Hmmm... my heart quite pity the girls but i respect Towkay Neo for her responsibility and attitude towards paying customers.

When i choose, i normally go for the girl who eye contact me and smile smile... normally means she ok with you, most of the time will service gaogao for you....
Old 18-07-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
freedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Types of Girls in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
Hi guys I want to share the Chiang Mai nightlife scene. I have been here for a month and honestly im loving it.

I usually dont pay for sex because i like the courtship whether do i score or not i dont really care.

Some general information. So there scam bars here example would be Seven they charge amother extra 1500thb because its after 1am haha straight up scam and the girls steals money.

Now let me start my story...fast forward to june.

So i go the clubs a lot because its really cheap. $8 for a cocktail which taste better tham average haha.

I frequent this place called Spicy a lot. Its a Farang area. Anyway, the kind of girls in there.

First of all, how to identify what kind of girls are they.

Now we have the Freelancer. Normally goes out with ONE friend. Not much tattoos a little bit here and there. Drinks with friend sitting down waiting for guys to pick her up usually some drunk farang haha. Ranges usually from free - 3000 depend on how handsome you are how much she like you or just how drunk is she but usually freelancers dont drink a lot.

My love and hate category Dek sideline....exclusive to only Thais because they cant speak English. Young fresh University girls age usually 21-23. Yeah some do sell 1500 a hour. Some get paid by farang overseas. Some normal girls as well. Yeah i have been with more than 10 in a month lol..i dont know guys i love this category they give you so much life. 🤣🤣🤣
The boy girl relationships problems. So you can actually keep them if you take care of them etc. Prices ranges from Free-20000 a month. Some go higher if they are really hot. Usually they try to say they have no money etc. Oh yeah they will tell you i came out to drink because no money and im looking for a sponsor. Usually i cut them off. Im a generous guy but dont ask me for it.singapore style haha. I have more stories for these if u guys like to hear haha.

Beer girls....one of the toughest catergory yes they are usually Free but takes a long time. Might not even get anything if you screwed up. They are easily the hottest girls because they rely on commission very gfe. What i usually do is show a bit of positive vibes dance to thai music jealous a bit shy a bit, Put Thai Nit Noi and they get wet LOL, however, the hardest part to close the deal is usually her friends! They take care of each other so they dont get too drunk. Some big sisters even chases guys away. They need money but they are not selling. So you have to play the gentlemen card you will get them gambate!

Random party chick. 5% of the time. That crazy lovable thai girl you meet once in a lifetime and you took a sex tape together HAHAHA. random party chicks are usually emotionally scarred. They have this overseas sponsors who gives them 15000 up a month. But they are lonely..they need a man.. 🤣 these girls dont need your money. Same like a guy she justs wants to have fun and forget about it. Makes my heartache...

Ask me if you have any question!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 18-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Great sharing of your Chiang Mai lifestyle
Old 19-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Haha yeah to be honest sometimes i think was it all worth it LOL.

Oh yeah and they do RAW if they are not freelance :P
Old 20-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Cheers Jimmy! Didn't know got tiko kakis...

True.. Most of hookup happen if you look presentable, no need handsome like Andy Lau.. I have my fare share of ONS and gigs from some pubs... Most of them have decent daytime jobs. Ongoing gigs include a bridal shop ladyboss, another is a pedicure shop ladyboss, .. all their age less than 30s... tell them honestly i'm married no commitment.. they happily like honesty and won't call to disturb once i at home...
Out of the many, only 1 die die insist wear CD.. the rest raw and Cum in pussy, Cum on face, Cum in mouth swallow... They just like you to treat them with respect outside, but inside their room they all out to please....
They tell me they already can earn more than enough to support themselves, drive car.. They dont need a thai loafer to tie them down or burden them their life...
Old 20-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
Beartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

True.. Most of hookup happen if you look presentable, no need handsome like Andy Lau.. I have my fare share of ONS and gigs from some pubs... Most of them have decent daytime jobs. Ongoing gigs include a bridal shop ladyboss, another is a pedicure shop ladyboss, .. all their age less than 30s... tell them honestly i'm married no commitment.. they happily like honesty and won't call to disturb once i at home...
Out of the many, only 1 die die insist wear CD.. the rest raw and Cum in pussy, Cum on face, Cum in mouth swallow... They just like you to treat them with respect outside, but inside their room they all out to please....
They tell me they already can earn more than enough to support themselves, drive car.. They dont need a thai loafer to tie them down or burden them their life...
Thanks for sharing info bro
Old 20-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
wenzhongalex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Dont worry, Chiang Mai is relatively safer than many parts of Thailand. You dont even need to worry when you leave your handphone on the table for toilet. When you are back, 90% chance your handphone is still there.

Scams are just some black sheeps who prefer not to earn from the hard way, do some homework and you will be on your way to Paradise...
To many like us, ChiangMai is considered to be a paradise with cheap food, cheap cheonging and abundance of pretty girls. I Pm you
Agree. Friend of mine live there and lifestyle is much cheaper also.
Old 20-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Revoltage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzhongalex View Post
Agree. Friend of mine live there and lifestyle is much cheaper also.
The life there more slow
Old 20-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah tons of action here LOL so fun haha
Old 23-07-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1