The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Good stories deserve up points.
Interested to know read stories about Thai disco scene as i have never really experience it myself.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please....
Old 07-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopkop79807 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more update!

Keep it up!
Old 07-12-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Good stories deserve up points.
Interested to know read stories about Thai disco scene as i have never really experience it myself.
Hahahha thanks again bro! Will keep everyone posted with my stories once I finish my late lunch today.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Finished lunch and straight back to writing bros. Thanks 1stKing, StevenTan and another bro who didn’t leave his name who has upped my power greatly appreciate it bros.

Alright back to how I met W.

So after N left for Thailand that night I met up with this LE guy I knew from the club and he introduced me to a disco near cityhall, some bros may know the place but is has closed down for a few years already. I met LE at the entrance of the building and we went down to the basement level.

Walking in to the disco I noticed that it was just a very small place but a quick scan around the place I noticed the quality of the girls there were powerful. All were pretty and slim and most importantly busty! I was so attracted to them that once we got a table I asked LE

Me: Bro, power sia this place! Got any chio bu intro anot?

LE: 555 a lot la bro, slowly see see u like which one tell me i ask my girl bring her over.

Just a few mins his girl came over and started to kiss and touch him all over already. I was quite taken aback as the previous disco I was in the girls were not so obvious when they were teasing u. But here this girl is standing beside me and dry humping my friend in a standing position. It got me very aroused and I started looking around when my eyes fell on her, W.

The 1st that I saw was that boobs and my eyes went down to her slim but firm legs. I was instantly hooked and I told LE

Me: Bro look there *points over to W* this one ho eh!!! I want try eh

LE: Wahh this one cannot la bro here the singer high maintenance one. U want try sibeh hard de la

I was thinking really so hard meh? Never try never know right? Hahaha so I just locked my gaze at her throughout her performance. I knew she could feel me looking at her as I was not far from the stage and I had never turned my head around to look at other girls. She glanced over to me a few times and smiled and after her performance she walked over to my table.

I was getting excited just seeing her walk over and I started to act cool at my table. Looking around until she came up and tapped me on the shoulder, extended her hand and said

W: Hallo, my name is W, what is your name?

Me: My name is for you to find out baby.

And I extended my hand to shake hers and did not let go. Instead I chose to slip my hand over to her waist and tried to test market. Almost immediately she told me

W: I go thank customer for flower first na, I come back later

I was like fuck, I fucked up. And was feeling dejected for a few min until I felt hands around my neck and soft boobs on my back then I realized she came back. I turned around and saw that wonderful pair of boobs right before my eyes and I was getting horny then.

W: Look where? My face here na *holds my cheek and adjusts me to face her instead* miss me mai?

Me: Yes baby I missed u so much

W: 555 u have girlfriend now mai? If have gf I go already na I don’t want many problem

Me: I have only you in my heart baby

And W laughs and gets me to drink up as the Thais calls it ( Moat keaw! )

She continued to flirt and touched me and as the alcohol was getting to me through the night I was getting hornier and I could not resist touching her firm butt as she was standing beside me. Then W told me I want to go toilet want to go with me? I was like ok I want to smoke also. So I told bro LE that I was going to smoke and I followed W out holding hands.

Once out of the disco we walked to the escalator going up and she stood in front of me. Her boobs right in front of my face as I was so horny then I told her

Me: Baby I tired na, rest awhile can? *lay my head on her boobs that were so soft and perfect*

W: Ok ka, u rest *holds me tight against her boobs as I slowly rubbed my face on them*

To be continued. I had to end this part here first as I have an appointment coming up soon. Will be back to update either tonight or tmr bros. Hope u guys enjoy the stories up till now!!

Last edited by manneedmassage; 07-12-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3181 / Power: 23
jorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond repute

This must be one of the best original story of 2018.

Keep them coming

Priority will be given for those that PM me.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really nice story here.. keep writing and i will keep reading...
Old 08-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Thanks bro jorje and suxitup for the reputation given bro. And everyone else for the replies. Back for more juicy stories for everyone.

Continued from:

Me: Baby I tired na, rest awhile can? *lay my head on her boobs that were so soft and perfect*

W: Ok ka, u rest *holds me tight against her boobs as I slowly rubbed my face on them*

Feeling horny then, I looked up to W locked eyes with her and went in for the attack. First a kiss on her lips with no rejection, and I continued hugging her till we reached the top of the escalator. Then W said

W: Toilet here na, u smoke outside first

So I lit a cigarette and sat by the ledge by the side and smoke while waiting for W, after she camp out of the toilet she took my cigarette from my hand took a puff and fed me with the nicotine with her mouth! Damn I had an instant hardon and I knew she felt it as her legs were pressed right against my dick. She returned me the cigarette and began stroking my thighs and my hardon outside my shorts as I caress her butt with my other hand. When I was about to finish smoking she pulled me up and walked towards the handicapped toilet beside us. With a swift movement she pulled me in and locked the door behind her. I felt excited as i had not had public sex in awhile and W said after closing the door.

W: I want to eat you

Everything happened so quickly, she pull my shorts down to reveal my hardon and she attacked my dick straight up. Engulfing my dick she slurped and sucked me like she has not sucked a dick in a long time. After 5mins due to the excitement of playing with her soft boobs and her powerful suction on me, I made an action that I was about to cum and she sucked even harder and I shot all my cum into her mouth. My legs felt wobbly as I had not released for a few days and that blowjob was even better than N’s previously so I clean up wore my shorts and sat down outside the toilet to rest while W had to go back to the disco to prepare for her next performance. I sat there thinking how did it happen? Are all Thai girls so horny? Or they just want the money from hanging flowers for them.

(A little background on the Thai girls from the discos that I have been to for bros who have not been to this area of night life before, most of the girls are here to work so mostly they will treat u as a customer giving u a gfe trying to hook u and making u go back nightly to support them with flowers costing between $20-200 and lady drinks which costs around $12-120 every night. I have met some like these and have gotten much love from most of the girls there but there is a minority who came Singapore due to a break up with their partner in Thailand and are looking for love here not requiring you to spend much on them and as my stories were to continue some I did not even need to spend a single cent on as well.)

So after resting my legs felt better and I decided to go back to the disco downstairs. As I entered the disco I saw W sitting at the table looking bored waiting and when she saw me her face her face lit up and she said

W: Tired lor b? 555

Me: Ya want to sleep already la so tired today 555

W: Sleep together mai? I finish work early today (the girls working at the disco normally starts work at 9pm-3am daily and she happened to have hit her target for the day so she was fine with leave early at 2am that day)

Me: Ok take your bag change then we go already, I am hungry want to eat first

And she left to change. I asked bro LE if he wanted to go eat he was not hungry and wanted to wait for his girl to end work at 3am so I left him at the disco with another friend who joined us later that night and brought W out.

Me: Baby, where to eat at this time? Golden mile? (Thai ppl love going to golden mile complex for food as there were many thai stalls with authentic Thai food made my authentic Thai people there I had many memories there which I will come to share but sadly that building would be closing down as I saw from the news awhile back.)

W: I want to eat u again na, 555 golden mile lor? Ok can eat mookata( Thai bbq)

Me: Mookata? What’s that? (As I have not went for dinner much with the Thai girls at the previous club before but only heard that they kept going to golden mile)

W: Thai bbq na ka, very nice I bring u go eat

So we took a cab over to Golden Mile Complex and made out abit in the taxi otw there. We reached after 10mins I paid the driver and looked outside the building, looks rundown at night view and I was wondering what kind of food would they have but W looks excited to be there so I was fine with trying out something new.

We entered the building to be greeted with the smell of herbs and many other things which I have gotten used to by now but as the smell were unfamiliar to me at that time I had a hard time adjusting to it then, W saw the look on my face and quickly pulled me over to a shop that was filled with the smell of bbq. We sat down ordered a set meal and some drinks and chatted over supper that night. (As for the mookata, many bros from sg probably knows about it it’s a special type of bbq as they would grill the specially marinated meat on a charcoal grill designed with the grill on top and a small ‘moat’ surrounding the grill with soup. It’s very tasty and I suggest to those bros who have not tried it before must try at least once in your life hahaha)

I came to find out from W that she broke up with her bf before coming to sg and she owns a fashion shop in Bangkok as well. She was 29yrs old at that time but I was quite surprised that she did not look above 23. I told her about about my life as well and she was filled with emotions when she heard that my mom passed away when I was 10yrs old and she felt apologetic for asking. I told her it as in the past and I’m leading a normal lifestyle right now and that I am happy currently as it is. After supper was done, I asked for the bill and as I was about to pay, W stopped me and drew a $100 note from her clutch and paid for the bill. It was the first time a Siam bu has paid dinner for me and I was shocked and slightly insulted at that time. I asked her why? But she waived me off saying it’s nothing. We got her change and left the stall holding hands outside where I lit up for a quick smoke. It was around 3am then and I was feeling quite tired I ask W

Me: Baby I want go home now na? U come back with me?

W: No la ur papa at home now right? We go hotel ka

And I knew the night was still young.

To be continued.

I will be writing more into context regarding W as she has taught me many things throughout my relationship with her. Hope u bros don’t mind my lengthly stories as I feel that if I leave out any parts it would not be right. Thanks for the support bro!! And I will continue updating my stories whenever I have the free time.

Last edited by manneedmassage; 08-12-2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Adding shout out for bros upping my points
Old 08-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

No problem bro, work first
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more of your life encounter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1