The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Boycott all MP

Dear all bros, after so many years, the changing of MP culture, format. MP ( regard of 美容,licence Mp ,TCM or watever shit),i hope we can have a tsunami for those blood suckers. now mostly are helm by prc w/without local supporter. All Whores ( mainly china shit) zero contribution to the economic. Greed are fully filled up for those MP assholes. Should give them a tsunami. let boycott them. market are bad, monie should spent wisely.let cold turkey at the moment and diy . what are your take bros out that. mp boss pls fuck off from this thread.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boycott all MP

Lol easier said than done. When urges come and small head take over big head, some bros will just -insert Take My Money meme-
Old 18-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

interesting title. well, now strong wind. not keen to chiong now. save money as well.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

Me too, kind of bored after chionginng so long for over the past 5 years. Spent close to $50k chionging. What's the point? Now save and work hard for this 2 years before moving in to a condo in district 10.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Dear all bros, after so many years, the changing of MP culture, format. MP ( regard of 美容,licence Mp ,TCM or watever shit),i hope we can have a tsunami for those blood suckers. now mostly are helm by prc w/without local supporter. All Whores ( mainly china shit) zero contribution to the economic. Greed are fully filled up for those MP assholes. Should give them a tsunami. let boycott them. market are bad, monie should spent wisely.let cold turkey at the moment and diy . what are your take bros out that. mp boss pls fuck off from this thread.
How to...even if all samster here stop going and cause a tsunami. ... what about non samster. ... there are plenty out there .... some gong gong pay $80 /$100 just for hj and the stupid prostate massage .. it will never work ...sad to say.. unless bring back like the old days HC... only malaysian and local.... i dont mind paying higher entrance fees....but till now ..no body want to invest maybe due to high rental or other reason.... if those HC make a come back...I think many prc mp will closed for good. ...
Old 18-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
How to...even if all samster here stop going and cause a tsunami. ... what about non samster. ... there are plenty out there .... some gong gong pay $80 /$100 just for hj and the stupid prostate massage .. it will never work ...sad to say.. unless bring back like the old days HC... only malaysian and local.... i dont mind paying higher entrance fees....but till now ..no body want to invest maybe due to high rental or other reason.... if those HC make a come back...I think many prc mp will closed for good. ...
True! HC are the real deal. actually not so ex, average entrance 50 + - with 45min of session, the special market rate liao. dont forget all the facilities. Now what?!! mostly at heartland plus all the chopping neck charges
Old 18-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support local fl

Our economy now so bad cause alot of money got remitted back to prc...

I have been saying for long time already
Some girls earn up to 50k a month cause they charge $200 for fj. 1day 8customers easily. All those money not spend at all in sg. Economy how to be gd?
Old 18-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

i think the prostate massage should be off the list. nowadays if you dont take up prostate massage the ml fad turn or tell you only can massage till your back. Once you take up the $88 when extra services will cost u another $50 - $100. The whole session cost you at least $138 with just a simple hj. Now i boycott those with P massage. The P massage everyshop also try to push some even anyhow touch and offer you extra services. Whats the point paying so much at the start still have to top up another $50. I would rather go for a normal massage at $50 top up another $50. Just my point of view
Old 18-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Yes avoid prost masg hj,fj bj possible.
Go footshop, they hv a room to do body, no pop xtr offer
Old 18-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Support local fl

Some girls earn up to 50k a month cause they charge $200 for fj. 1day 8customers easily. All those money not spend at all in sg. Economy how to be gd?
Prc things use one week,..konk..spoilt
Old 18-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

All of you fuck off from here. No brain
Old 18-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Support local fl

Yes agreed, bro. support local. maybe my thread a bit misleading, i more pin point the ft, especially china shit
Old 18-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

this P massage the pc of shit. should totally stop it.
P massage as shit as Pap, people keep voting them
Old 18-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.
Bro, i know where u come from. Bit think back,it wont die even there are no current mp. but as mention maybe i a bit misleading the thread title. Prc shit treat cheongster a pc of shit carrot head. should boycott prc shit business mp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1