The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Bao Er is back I think.
Old 22-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Bao Er is back I think.
Who’s Bao Er?
Old 22-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bao Er is back I think.
any FR and damage ?
Old 22-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Who provides the BEST JG?

ML, FL is here for the $$ la. Too ang pai already like Soda, what do you expect her to do? If her pocket is deep, she will give us black face since her queue damn long. Just like how PRC women kicked out their husband after they made enough and after they get their citizenship.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
ML, FL is here for the $$ la. Too ang pai already like Soda, what do you expect her to do? If her pocket is deep, she will give us black face since her queue damn long. Just like how PRC women kicked out their husband after they made enough and after they get their citizenship.
True! I have seen countless SG uncles being “slaughtered” by their PRC women after they got pink ICs.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)

My Humble FR. Thanks to Bro 周星驰 for the contact. Made an appointment with her. As what is written, the massage is good. She was very nice to ask how intense the massage you want it to be. After massage, asked to turn over and then the question comes. I chose to have HJ and she does not just under perform or do half standard. She makes sure she completes the task to your satisfaction.

Her breasts are natural and firm. She was very earnest to please me as there was a time she took my hands to fondle her breasts when I did not do so showing she also wants to be pleasured too. Her moans are loud and sensuous. She is also very accommodating as she did not reject to my special request and also gives the GFE feel.

During the session chit chat with her and she sadly told me that there are people who play her out when they book her but never turn up as all they want is just to chat with her on wechat.

The only downside is the damage. It is a bit high for such services because of the extra $50 to be paid to the spa owner first. Those who have no issues to spent and not looking for a budget bonk will be able to try her other services.

Will RTM again when my financial resource is replenished again. Once again thanks Bro for this gem contact.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
any FR and damage ?
Oh her skills are good. One of the best. But am not with one other who learned from her... Will stick to this one....
Old 26-11-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bao Er is back I think.
Can I have her contact thank you
Old 26-11-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros, any kind soul can pm me xh’s WeChat acct?
As I only have her Hp num ending with 71. Would be great if she back. cause I sent a text and I didn’t get a reply.
Thank you very much in advance.

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 26-11-2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Add info.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Dear bros, any kind soul can pm me xh’s WeChat acct?
As I only have her Hp num ending with 71. Would be great if she back. cause I sent a text and I didn’t get a reply.
Thank you very much in advance.
She still in China,if she is back she will reply you
Old 29-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)
OK as promised, I RTM yesterday afternoon. I asked her about the JG that she understands but to my disappointment she wasn't very good at it and she mentioned have to done frequently.

But nevertheless I continued the usual massage with special. Yesterday's session was alot more shiok than previous as she tried different ways of making you ''song''.

She also said quite a few bros here added her on wechat and some became her frequent customers liao. Between my last session and yesterday's session, they already went to her for 2 or 3 sessions liao.

Not sure how true but good for her lor, more business. Anyway main point is she doesn't know much on JG. But still a great masseuse. To other bros who liked her services, do take care of her and she will take care of you. Cheers & have a great weekend ahead to all bros!
Old 01-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Thanks to Bro Giggz83, I managed to have a session of proper JG with Bao er.

She has the same philosophy with PP, JG no more than 30mins as if done rightly, every part are properly massaged and clear. Her technique is very similar with PP, with both able to sort of "pull" until you feel dull tugging near your kidneys & abdomen. Very sour or "sen" feeling. She also know where was my blocked area, with LLJ, PP, Tracy & Chivas are finding the spot (or ard there) so she also know how to feel her way ard your groin for jams.

Attitude, very nice and friendly. Must have been a looker when young with her creamy skin and ample bosoms. For me, when I do JG, its purely for maintenance and no hanky panky. This I made it clear to her. The only time I succumbed or was raped (paid of course), was the 1 & only trip to XH.

Cost wise, standard 100/hr, with add on. For you to find out. Location, Chinatown.

How I stack up the current JG masters in SG;

1st - LLJ (still the best, if it was her in the past doing. Contact deleted. Dun ask from me. All the below missed a few strokes from her, one was a double hand cupping swope, grope & swell method. That method pumped my dick & balls for at least 3 mths)

2nd - PP (Kovan, she told me she wants to wash her hands in golden basin so she only service regular bros therefore dun want to give contact out. Dun ask me for no. She helps to clear my "dan tian" as part of her JG. 2nd prettiest with Tracy the top. Her body massage with long strokes is best compare with the rest.

3rd - Tracy, Bao er & Chivas. Tracy & Chivas also told me they dun want to market themselves too aggressively. For those who wants Tracy, try bro steroidfreak. For Bao ér, pls find bro Giggz83 for contact. Chivas wins by having step on massage as part of her package.

I dun wanna put in Soda or XH in the ranking. I have also deleted their contacts as well. So far, I have not tried AnQi at Aljunied. Any genuine FRs on her (besides from her regular posts) will be appreciated.

I have put up these for the good brothers of SBF to read, appreciate & protect. Pls continue to patronise and protect them.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I dun wanna put in Soda or XH in the ranking. I have also deleted their contacts as well. So far, I have not tried AnQi at Aljunied. Any genuine FRs on her (besides from her regular posts) will be appreciated.

I have put up these for the good brothers of SBF to read, appreciate & protect. Pls continue to patronise and protect them.
Great summary. I have tried An Qi couple of times but never tried any of those in your list, so can't compare accurately.

How to know JG works or not, is up to individual and age group. Some people start to get regular morning wood again, is already an improvement. But still not good enough for spontaneous fucking on demand like younger days. So the JG is working or not, hard to determine. The ravages of time and age are irreversible.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

so far, the best to me is still YF, after going to her, got permanent beneficial effect, after few years still can feel it, but of course i'm not saying my dick is 100% fine now, i was supposed to go for few more sessions but didn't...but YF was a true JG master(in the past la, now dunno where)...but also depends when she wants to use her powerful JG technique to cure your dick...sometimes u visit them, they may not use their powerful JG technique, then they just do methods to maintain it only...

haven't got the chance to try LL jie personally...so can't compare both of them...

for the rest even like PP, effect only lasted few days, probably gotta go for few more sessions...
Old 02-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

How I stack up the current JG masters in SG;

1st - LLJ (still the best, if it was her in the past doing. Contact deleted. Dun ask from me. All the below missed a few strokes from her, one was a double hand cupping swope, grope & swell method. That method pumped my dick & balls for at least 3 mths)

2nd - PP (Kovan, she told me she wants to wash her hands in golden basin so she only service regular bros therefore dun want to give contact out. Dun ask me for no. She helps to clear my "dan tian" as part of her JG. 2nd prettiest with Tracy the top. Her body massage with long strokes is best compare with the rest.

3rd - Tracy, Bao er & Chivas. Tracy & Chivas also told me they dun want to market themselves too aggressively. For those who wants Tracy, try bro steroidfreak. For Bao ér, pls find bro Giggz83 for contact. Chivas wins by having step on massage as part of her package.
bro thanks, just want to check Tracy still in SG working now?

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread