The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
How long to save up before going for a fuck?

Hi all,

How long do you typically save up before going for a fuck? Be it commercial or non-commercial fuck? And I don't mean money.

Was thinking of going for a PRC this Friday but have been PCCing everyday. Kkb still hard but load is not a lot.
Old 23-08-2023, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How long to save up before going for a fuck?

Sperm is produced in the testes, where it takes approximately 10 weeks for a single sperm to reach maturity. Every day, a healthy adult male can produce around 70 to 150 million sperm

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-08-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Hi all,

How long do you typically save up before going for a fuck? Be it commercial or non-commercial fuck? And I don't mean money.

Was thinking of going for a PRC this Friday but have been PCCing everyday. Kkb still hard but load is not a lot.
Simple. If you want to do CIM or COF and let them enjoy big gooey load, one week is enough considering you PCC everyday. The day after also should still have big but more watery load that shoots at high velocity. Two weeks will be even more but might not shoot out with enough velocity as the cum becomes too thick. Why don’t you ask the FL what she like. Or you can surprise them with CIM.

Can share pic of FL u trying to up. Thanks
Old 24-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

depending on your age..

when i am in my twenties.. basically 1-2 days already can full load and pull out in missionary position can reach girl's chin or face if able to aim accurately and use the right technique

now late thirties... have to keep at least 3 days to have a reasoanable load, best is 5 days or more. if 1-2 days unless very horny then only can generate a good load, otherwise my FB surely will ask me is it got do with wife yesterday... lol...
Old 29-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi all,

i personally don't need to ''save up'' coz i can generate a reasonable amount of cum by eating a balanced diet, drink lots of fluids and staying reasonably fit.

i am in my mid 40s now so i guess i had more time and experience from ''practice'' but my general rule of thumb when fucking is the use the ''start / stop'' method aka edging so my shaft will be totally filled with juice for maximum volume. i am not a ''quickee'' type of guy so i will not go for ''30 minutes FL service" because its just not satisfying for me. If its a quickee, its only because its somebody i know (not paid job) and there will be more ''follow ups'' later that day.

i have to take care not to leak too much pre-cum (i do produce a lot of pre-cum which is a double edged sword) or else the eventual orgasm will lack velocity and volume.
Old 29-08-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

I'll keep it at 2-3 times per week, everyday might no be best for me, but again it varies depends on the person.
Old 29-08-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Beck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

keep it 1 weeks then go gv her full loaded
Old 29-08-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi all,

Typically at least once a week before getting sexually frustrated.. Lol
Old 29-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Samanthanaughty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For me, i love it when the guy ‘save’ the cum for days
Old 30-08-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
i personally don't need to ''save up'' coz i can generate a reasonable amount of cum by eating a balanced diet, drink lots of fluids and staying reasonably fit.

i am in my mid 40s now so i guess i had more time and experience from ''practice'' but my general rule of thumb when fucking is the use the ''start / stop'' method aka edging so my shaft will be totally filled with juice for maximum volume. i am not a ''quickee'' type of guy so i will not go for ''30 minutes FL service" because its just not satisfying for me. If its a quickee, its only because its somebody i know (not paid job) and there will be more ''follow ups'' later that day.

i have to take care not to leak too much pre-cum (i do produce a lot of pre-cum which is a double edged sword) or else the eventual orgasm will lack velocity and volume.
Bro do you eat lots of meat and protein stuff?
Old 30-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanthanaughty View Post
For me, i love it when the guy ‘save’ the cum for days
Where do you like to be sprayed on?
Old 30-08-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Samanthanaughty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Where do you like to be sprayed on?
The breast area, face, or near the pussy would be good.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro do you eat lots of meat and protein stuff?
No. Just regular balanced diet. In fact I take more greens and very little seafood and meat.
Old 31-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

I release once a week, the load is thick and quite a lot. Vege and water lots of it is good, and like one bro mentioned, edging is quite important. But when having sex, edging not so easy if you can’t really control the pace
Old 03-09-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Nowadays I pcc daily. And produce 1-2 spoonfuls. However, the tempo ana grip can only be achieved by jerking.

Therefore it take too long to cum when piaking. Need a reboot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1