The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xeryus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do u all prefer cumming inside the gal's pussy?

i always creampie my gf when she is having her period. when she is not having he period i cum in her mouth. she likes to swallow.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
It depends on the individual woman, just like the individual man has his own liking or kinks or fetish. Some women do like raw but may not like creampie, but some may like both. I really don't believe a tablespoon of semen ejaculated is that much of a big mess to wipe or clean up unless it lands on her head hair.

In reality, the creampie leaks out within seconds after it is done. It still needs a clean up, and together with her vaginal fluids if she was very aroused, is often a runnier wetter mess flowing out of her pussy. I'm no expert but speak from my experience.
indeed i agree that it varies from woman to woman, person to person.

Well, all i can say is that, that was the reason my previous FB and Ex-s gave me as to why they prefer me to CIP.....
Old 16-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
It depends on the individual woman, just like the individual man has his own liking or kinks or fetish. Some women do like raw but may not like creampie, but some may like both. I really don't believe a tablespoon of semen ejaculated is that much of a big mess to wipe or clean up unless it lands on her head hair.

In reality, the creampie leaks out within seconds after it is done. It still needs a clean up, and together with her vaginal fluids if she was very aroused, is often a runnier wetter mess flowing out of her pussy. I'm no expert but speak from my experience.
Oh man.. seeing this reply reminds me of one of the most awesome creampie I ever had.

After creampie a malay minah, she felt my cum spurting in. And she pushed me off and wanted to wash up. The moment I pulled out, a loud "plop" sound can be heard. For a full 5 seconds, I can see my semen gushing out, followed by another 5 seconds where it slowly dripped out.

Creampie FTW!
Old 27-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Had an awesome experience with a PRC girl about 4 years back.
Very pretty, fair creamy skin, slim with natural D cups and pinkish nipples. She got wet when I fondled her boobs and sucked her ripe nips.
Fucked her RAW, her vagina was very very tight and very wet. First time came outside on her tummy.
Second time, she was in heat and very intensely stimulated. Reflex contractions of her vagina when I penetrated her, her vagina literally gripped my cock. I was deepthrusting her while playing with her nipples and squeezing her tits.. She was orgasmic and yelping. I pumped her vagina full of cum that night, and watched it drip out...
Old 27-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
iFarkCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Oh man.. seeing this reply reminds me of one of the most awesome creampie I ever had.

After creampie a malay minah, she felt my cum spurting in. And she pushed me off and wanted to wash up. The moment I pulled out, a loud "plop" sound can be heard. For a full 5 seconds, I can see my semen gushing out, followed by another 5 seconds where it slowly dripped out.

Creampie FTW!
wtf LOL ...... I like the way you describe the "plop" sound
Old 28-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Had an awesome experience with a PRC girl about 4 years back.
Very pretty, fair creamy skin, slim with natural D cups and pinkish nipples. She got wet when I fondled her boobs and sucked her ripe nips.
Fucked her RAW, her vagina was very very tight and very wet. First time came outside on her tummy.
Second time, she was in heat and very intensely stimulated. Reflex contractions of her vagina when I penetrated her, her vagina literally gripped my cock. I was deepthrusting her while playing with her nipples and squeezing her tits.. She was orgasmic and yelping. I pumped her vagina full of cum that night, and watched it drip out...
Yeah.. somehow PRC gals are much more well endowed than our local gals...

She's FL or your fb?
Old 28-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
iPussy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeryus View Post
i always creampie my gf when she is having her period. when she is not having he period i cum in her mouth. she likes to swallow.
This is fucking sick lor...

Old 28-05-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
iDunCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Creampie FTW!
Yeah creampie FTW
Old 28-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VanPelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah.. somehow PRC gals are much more well endowed than our local gals...
I noticed this as well
Old 28-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I heard some bros enjoy creampie all the angpais!!! Most of them secretly!!
Old 28-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

In the mouth if she fine with it 😆
Old 28-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

no no no....... of course not....... prefer cum on tissue paper........ knnbccb........ this TS sure is a stupid fuck........... safe period? sure have la, can be a few days before or after period, but still, no 100% sure one la.......... wan 100% sure?.......... cum on tissue paper lor........ stupid fucker.......
Old 28-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

most man will like CIP...

but not when you do not want to do so and yet the girl actually wrap her legs around your back (missionary) to prevent you from withdrawing when she knows you are cumming and shout "I want to have your child!!!!!".....

:
Old 28-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Bonking raw and cumming in the pussy is simply so much different from cumming in a cap.. The intensity is really .... cannot be describe with words...
Yes.. agree.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dontknowwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw is always the best la. With rubber I totally don't feel anything. And to be honest, Since 13 till now I doubt I used more than 6. About withdrawal method, well it still works ok with me. Most exciting is screwing my neighbors wife, always raw also and she's not on pills. Lol, once she even said if she's pregnant Duno is hers or hub.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1