The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Hahaha...bronze cheebye kia/ sad loser, are you shitting in your pants?
Nope. Not at all. Sad loser is not my clone.

If I wanna fuck you or anyone, I can do it myself without using clones.

Just like how I took on people like omnia and max priest and all those other nicks you created (haidilao, andrewmp and 123hu etc) all with my one nick.

I never needed clones to take you on if I want.

So why would I shit in my pants?

I’m always supportive of all houses.

But hardly go geylang anymore though.

However, for liars like you, I will not hesitate to set you straight if you ever open your rotten mouth to try and create lies with regard to me again.

Cheers.
Old 17-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All we know is that you hiding at home. Coward. HAHAHA....scared shitless of Ah Seng.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Wow u say until AV who the fuck u r?
U dun need to worry about “who the fuck am I” ... but I can’t say the same for you, Whore promoter cum L2036 helper! You should jolly well watch your front and worry about yourself ... you’re in the losing end as a OKT Asst or shop helper if you dare to mess with me!

If you write Fake FR, I would not hesitate to step forward to confront you even if I have to rise from sub surface especially so if you are a whore promoter. I have already spotted u the day when you started a thread on 2036 whores.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U dun need to worry about “who the fuck am I” ... but I can’t say the same for you, Whore promoter cum L2036 helper! You should jolly well watch your front and worry about yourself ... you’re in the losing end as a OKT Asst or shop helper if you dare to mess with me!

If you write Fake FR, I would not hesitate to step forward to confront you even if I have to rise from sub surface especially so if you are a whore promoter. I have already spotted u the day when you started a thread on 2036 whores.
You dun scare me what you can do ban me? You are just a customer like anyone of us. You think u AV

Last edited by Billylai; 17-12-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I know a samster with a power of 45 has just upped BillyLai from -6 to 39 ... This individual has vested interest (sleeping partner) in certain shops in WH as well as in L16. Am sure u know who u are and u are pretty active in this forum ... hence he supported fellow OKT helper. U Logged on today at 2.10pm but you didn’t post anything in GL thread. And I noticed Billylai rep point increased to 39 around that time ... BTW AV does not condone sleeping partner of Registered OKT in GL!

Dun get me wrong, OKT, OKt runner and/or shop assistants are welcome to promote their whores so long the FR, features and details of the whores are REASONABLY accurate to a certain extent.

Obviously BillyLai aka Ah Lai in GL was writing fake FR!
I write fake FR got your fucking business only u know OKT I also know them even more than you. To me you are just a nut.

Hi Bros i am telling the truth. Max priest ever wrote about An An asking for tips for french i asked her and she say no much things. Max priest is a liar

Last edited by Billylai; 17-12-2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You dun scare me what you can do ban me? You are just a customer like anyone of us. You think u AV
There is nothing much I wanna do to you now since I have proven to anyone here that you are in fact a L2036 helper/general worker (we called it GD man in local army) and indeed working for OKT Asst David.

As I said b4 and I say again, what you have done so far is not helping your shop to get more business. And, u have the audacity to write fake FR! More whores from your shop will RTC due to lack of business.

I am not working in AV but if you dare to do something offensive and/or commit something which is not inline with AV guidelines, I am sure your OKT boss will be invited to AV office for a cuppa ....

BTW, GL OKT or its helpers are not supposed to advertise and/or promote their whores in any forms! Are u aware that WH02 was once suspended because the whores solicited for customers using wechat??

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
There is nothing much I wanna do to you now since I have proven to anyone here that you are in fact a L2036 helper/general worker (we called it GD man in local army) and indeed working for OKT Asst David.

As I said b4 and I say again, what you have done so far is not helping your shop to get more business. And, u have the audacity to write fake FR! More whores from your shop will RTC due to lack of business.

I am not working in AV but if you dare to do something offensive and/or commit something which is not inline with AV guidelines, I am sure your OKT boss will be invited to AV office for a cups.

BTW, GL OKT or its helpers are not supposed to advertise and/or promote their whores in any forms!

I never promote the girls at all. Mind your own fucking business. Its none of your business at all. You know 2036 boss if dunno then keep your fucking mouth shut. I know the AV rules more than you
Old 17-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never promote the girls at all
You are so stupid that u dun even know how to lie ... writing FR in this forum is a form of promoting/advertising the whores.

Let me tell u, u are dealing with someone online who knows how AV works ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I write fake FR got your fucking business only u know OKT I also know them even more than you. To me you are just a nut.

Hi Bros i am telling the truth. Max priest ever wrote about An An asking for tips for french i asked her and she say no much things. Max priest is a liar
Doesn’t matter if you think I was “a nut” but it can’t change the fact that you are a L2036 helper who tried to promote this shop whores.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Doesn’t matter if you think I was “a nut” but it can’t change the fact that you are a L2036 helper who tried to promote this shop whores.
As what i say b4 i promote got your business. If you dare ban me lor
Old 17-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You are so stupid that u dun even know how to lie ... writing FR in this forum is a form of promoting/advertising the whores.

Let me tell u, u are dealing with someone online who knows how AV works ...
Only u know how AV works i know also
Old 17-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Only u know how AV works i know also
As I said, everyone here know you are a OKT helper of L2036 now ... Only nuts (borrow your word) would believe what u said let alone trying up the whores whom u have promoted. U have promoted Han Han and Xia Mi here and both coincidentally have RTC due to lack of business. Who is next?!

It ain’t difficult for anyone to nab you with your pants down and any one could lodge a complain to AV that you are advertising and promoting whore online. If that happens, not only u get into trouble but also L2036 who will definitely be suspended. Just watch your front, Ah Lai!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
As what i say b4 i promote got your business. If you dare ban me lor
If you write fake FR, it is my prerogative to expose you! I dare you to challenge me, Mr L2036 OKT helper aka Ah Lai in GL!

If you write genuine FR, I have nothing to say and we genuine punters welcome you! Period!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If you write fake FR, it is my prerogative to expose you! I dare you to challenge me, Mr L2036 OKT helper aka Ah Lai in GL!

If you write genuine FR, I have nothing to say and we genuine punters welcome you! Period!
Fuck off u think u OKT. Expose me lar. Lim peh wait for u see what u can do to me
Old 18-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fuck off u think u OKT. Expose me lar. Lim peh wait for u see what u can do to me
Billy,

We are reporting you to the authority and revoke the license of 2036.

Soliciting online is illegal. Good luck!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread