The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Siqi delisted bros
Old 17-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Why ? she is one the better looking ones
business no good ?
Old 17-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
She is milf lah. Probably 30s.
Bro, jj operate in mp or apartment?
Old 17-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Why ? she is one the better looking ones
business no good ?
No idea ah jus notice on slg only also..
Old 17-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Siqi delisted bros
Must have found the work here unrewarding.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Must have found the work here unrewarding.
she already been here a month plus.. go back or stop is normal ma ...
Old 17-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
she already been here a month plus.. go back or stop is normal ma ...
Yup should be normal for some of them to go back around this period to spend time with their family, to usher in the new year festivities and such..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Summer (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Got an appointment today with this hot favorite sometime back, decided to try and see if it can satisfy my needs anot.

Location is quite central, a bit hard to find. With some miscommunication, managed to find eventually. Experience the unusual way of direction, a bit like a headless fly. (-1 for that) Neat little single apartment.

Summer looks pretty, foxily attractive with short hair. Those headlights are pretty amazing, big Ds at least with inverted nipples. Tear shape pair, naturally hanging to gravity. Slim figure. (+1 for appearance).

She stripped down to her birthday suit right in the beginning. (+1 effort point) Self bathing, probably bathroom too small although ad put shower together.

Massage nothing to shout about, rather forgettable but at least it is not uncomfortable.

Sensual wise, not too much of interaction, a bit of cat bath with some light licks and moans to the ear. Had better ones honestly, but back rubbing against those huge boobs feels good.

BBBJ wise, she does a rather good job. Slow nice pace, licks around the shaft and head, some deep throat action. Can tell she is experience and skillful in this area. Shifted to a more accessible roaming position, able to roam south with light rubbing (provided some KY) and climax shortly after with CIM. Nice BBBJ with no teeth all the way, 15 mins worth. (+2 for skills).

I would say sensual and roaming not so much, probably a B+ grade for me. BBBJ is a nice experience, really quite shiok, that part is a A- grade for me.

Overall, sensual wise not so enticing for me as I have experience big boob MLs with better sensual and playability. BBBJ is a draw as she is indeed very skillful but lacking in the sensual bit, doesn't quite turn me on fully. She needs also to manage her time and communication better.

May RTM a couple of times, but not regular material for me. Above my experience and opinion, will probably differ from other bros.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Summer (SLG)

---snip---
She actually knows Long Nu, which explains her BBBJ skills.

She's cautious ba like Carol is, and getting to her place may require a bit of patience on one's part.

Nevertheless, she's one of my go-to MLs atm.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Cna I check who else is good at juagen now?
Old 18-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Cna I check who else is good at juagen now?
Ting Er is the best in juagen, but recently did not see her advert online. Angela is good too, you can try her.
Old 18-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been away for quite a while. Looking for recommendations from bros. I prefer ladies who are really good looking and providing preferably good sexual services. Any contribution will be highly appreciated.

My contribution:

Last visit is to Ai La. Short MR

Looks: 7.8 - 8. Quite good looking. But have seen prettier ones before during my chionging days.

Body: 7.5. This is a big hard to rate. Because her C (i believe so) boobs hang down nicely on her slim frame. However, its not firm type which i prefer.

Massage: Don't bother

Sexual: 6.5. Some kisses and caressing. But hj skill and hdly needs improvement.

Overall, a good looking gal. But she needs to have some other key selling attributes (besides using the face as the main selling point) for me to RTM...
Old 18-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Last visit is to Ai La. Short MR

Massage: Don't bother

Sexual: 6.5. Some kisses and caressing. But hj skill and hdly needs improvement.
Room to improve. But her improvement has been very little. I guess this will be her standard thru her stay. A pity.
Old 18-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Summer (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Got an appointment today with this hot favorite sometime back, decided to try and see if it can satisfy my needs anot.
Same in previous location instruction was not as good but it is for precautions.

Was told she does this as a living bbbj back in main land that explain the skill
Old 18-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Been away for quite a while. Looking for recommendations from bros. I prefer ladies who are really good looking and providing preferably good sexual services. Any contribution will be highly appreciated
Unfortunately Good Looks + High Playability RARELY goes hand in hand in the ML market bro.

I would say to land a really good looking ML is already damn rare (unlike FLs). And the really pretty ones know they are scarce hence they won't bother to provide a long list of sensual services, most even limited to half nude. Coz the pretty face of theirs will still draw in the customers.

Just lower the standard for face a bit and I believe you will find quite a fair bit of high playability MLs, they know they have to do more to stay competitive as compared to the lookers.

Personally I miss MoMo most in this aspect, definitely a looker (easily prettier than majority of the SLG gals currently listed), SYT, full nude, roam south, killer figure with height and huge knockers and she freaking blows too.

MLs like her are what is sorely missing in this current pathetic market state...

Think we can only wait for after CNY la, when the hungry MLs, new and current, will flock back to Spore, eager to earn the $$ they lost while gambling during CNY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1