The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by waswas49 View Post
Nice! Do continue TS
Yes please do
Old 18-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bianfuxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Yes please do
That would be best
Old 18-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update more TS soon
Old 18-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 18-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She choked on her wine as I said that and then said “how dare you!? What were you thinking!?” I told her she probably wouldn’t know if she didn’t grab me. There was going to be nothing to tell. Then of course, here we are, at my friend’s apartment. (That’s what I told her).

We stared at each other in silence for a few seconds, I took a mouthful of wine and signaled to her to go to the bedroom. She let out a laugh and said “nooo...I’m not drunk enough yet...hahahaaa”. I shrugged and told her then it’s probably time to go home.

Then she leaned over, placed a hand on my inner thigh and slowly moved up till she could feel my hard cock then whispered in my ear “wahhh...you look like you want...”. I leaned in to kiss her but she turned away. I’m a bit embarassed, bummed and thinking I’m striking out tonight, she’s just cock teasing me. I told her it’s ok, it’s probably for the better we stop here and now. I wanted to stand up but she asked me to sit down.

I’m sitting there, having a hardon, not getting to do anything, I’m wondering what’s the point of staying. I mean wtf right? Go home still can make love to my wife. So I got a bit frustrated and told her what I thought. I told her it’s obvious she is trying to be naughty but does not dare to follow through. That’s perfectly fine with me because rationalising the whole situation, I might regret it if something did happen.

She seemed lost for words then she grabbed my cock harder, stared at me in the eye and unzipped me. I didn’t need any further guidance, simply undid my belt and pants and opened my my legs for her to go down on me.

Kissing and licking my dickhead, going down the shaft, to my balls then took my dick in her mouth. She’s trying hard to pleasure me but her skills weren’t that great. However, watching my bro in law’s wife blow me gets me very high. After a few minutes, I placed one hand on her head and started to thrust my hips slowly to fuck her mouth. She gagged a little but got the momentum eventually.

After 15 minutes or so, I was still not going to cum and sensing she was tired, I stopped fucking her mouth and told her to jerk and blow me at the same time. She complied to great effect. She jerked hard and blew hard for another 10 minutes or so when I told her I’m cumming then I shot my load. Hoping to cum in her mouth but unfortunately, she moved her head aside and I came all over floor and carpet.

We cleaned up, she said she wanted to be alone for a while so I called her a taxi and we left for home separately. Nothing happened between us since then and she and my bro in law made up. We also behave normally whenever we meet, which is very often but the memory lingers I’m sure not just for me.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not an epic fuck fest but I ticked off an item on my bucket list. LOL

Will share a story about an old gf from many years passed soon.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 20-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 20-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
Are Z and you still continuing this tradition?

Despite her getting married earlier this year, we still are keeping this alive...
Old 20-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Thanks for sharing. Uppz! 😄
Old 20-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Not an epic fuck fest but I ticked off an item on my bucket list. LOL

Will share a story about an old gf from many years passed soon.
S and I dated when I was in NS. She had big eyes, long luscious hair, natural sultry blowjob lips and no lack of suitors. Height 1.65m tall, boobs 36C, slim build, perky butt, smooth shapely legs...in short, cfm face and body...and she was horny as hell. First time we had sex was the night we met. I was fortunate to be able to stay out during NS so both our sexual needs were met. We dated for almost a year then broke up for a variety of reasons and never kept in contact.

Fast forward to somewhere in my 30s, swinging single and over 10 years later. One day, a friend told me he thought he saw her but didn’t say hi because he wasn’t sure. It brought back many memories and I decided to look her up on facebook. Found out from the limited pictures she is married with a son. She has aged very well. I imagine she still attracts a lot of attention from men. I thought about it for a few seconds and decided to send her a facebook msg to say hi.

I received no reply until 2 years later. You read that right...2 years! I even forgot I had sent the msg. Who the hell takes 2 years to reply a msg!!?? LOL

We exchanged a few pleasantries then phone numbers to whatsapp. We chatted for a couple of days over whatsapp, friendly peppered with some opportunistic flirting on my part. A meeting was arranged and since she asked for somewhere discreet, I suggested a bar in the east on a week night where she thinks she won’t bump into anyone she knows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1