The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Not true lol. Just went Nbox yesterday night and they not only sat but also grinded and many more. But maybe must see chemistry
Ya. There's a cute girl named Anna there. Quite cute
Old 28-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Hey guys, just wanted to leave a more complete FR of New Shanghai after being there 6 times this month.

I'm the kind who likes to have h2h talk and slowly test the playability of the girl instead of rushing into it. For those who are similar, NSH will be good.

Price: HH 4-9pm $68 1 Tower, SH $138 9pm-3am (2 person room), $168 3-5 pax room

Playability: This place is not like other KTVs where once the girls come in they start grinding and taking of their tops. Some girls can play, some girls not so much. Just take a look at what they wear when they come in. Their dress code will tell you alot, if still don't know, just ask them when they sit down and if you don't like, reject and take another one. It's not too difficult

Tips: No mummy here, tips start at $30. Up to you how much you wanna give depending on service and affection. No waiter tip too

Girls: Looks 6-7/10. Mostly 20-25, some look older maybe 27-30? Generally, SH will have more girls. You won't find models here, or they are very rare. They are more girl-next-door kind of vibe. They might make up for it by staying longer in your room. My friend and I had instances where they stayed for 2+ hours altogether. I think they are all Viet, and most can speak chinese

Service: ?? This depends on whether the girl likes you/you are nice to her. I know some bros want to play to the max. I had a girl give up her tip in the other room and she spent almost the whole session with me because the guy couldn't stop touching her. If you are nice to them, they will let you do things eventually. I like more gfe and hugging/kissing. Those who want to play with hot girls, this is not the right place.

I like to come here during HH because 3-4pax $50+ only incl tips. I know this review is not what most people want in ktv, but I'm just offering another perspective.

Thanks bros for reading Any questions welcome in PM
Old 06-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NSH is on top of BS, may i know what is BS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to leave a more complete FR of New Shanghai after being there 6 times this month.

I'm the kind who likes to have h2h talk and slowly test the playability of the girl instead of rushing into it. For those who are similar, NSH will be good.

Playability: This place is not like other KTVs where once the girls come in they start grinding and taking of their tops. Some girls can play, some girls not so much. Just take a look at what they wear when they come in. Their dress code will tell you alot, if still don't know, just ask them when they sit down and if you don't like, reject and take another one. It's not too difficult

Tips: No mummy here, tips start at $30. Up to you how much you wanna give depending on service and affection. No waiter tip too

Girls: Looks 6-7/10. Mostly 20-25, some look older maybe 27-30? Generally, SH will have more girls. You won't find models here, or they are very rare. They are more girl-next-door kind of vibe. They might make up for it by staying longer in your room. My friend and I had instances where they stayed for 2+ hours altogether. I think they are all Viet, and most can speak chinese

Service: ?? This depends on whether the girl likes you/you are nice to her. I know some bros want to play to the max. I had a girl give up her tip in the other room and she spent almost the whole session with me because the guy couldn't stop touching her. If you are nice to them, they will let you do things eventually. I like more gfe and hugging/kissing. Those who want to play with hot girls, this is not the right place.

I like to come here during HH because 3-4pax $50+ only incl tips. I know this review is not what most people want in ktv, but I'm just offering another perspective.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
postcd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
NSH is on top of BS, may i know what is BS?
also a ktv.... but close many years ago...
Old 09-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nizhenyoucai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BS= bright star. So bright until it has to be closed down.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flexamoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surprised this place is still open after so Long.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Went down NSH on Mon, had a great time with the gals.
Btw, any bros dabao nana or nabi before?
Old 11-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad hour rate increase from $138 to $148 for a tower
Old 11-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you mean nbox:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Sad hour rate increase from $138 to $148 for a tower
Old 14-11-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
you mean nbox:
No. The price for SH increase for NSH from $138 for 1 tower to $148
Old 15-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, u seem like a regular. Any FR on Nana and Nabi?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

oh, getting expensive!

Quote:
Old 04-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Just went and had fun as always. Sat with Yoyo, highly recommended!
Old 18-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post

Well described. went last week.. took 2 girls, 1st was really just gfe.. no action, despite me massaging and touching her erogenous areas. 2nd was popular (prob big titts - so butterfly alot) but only when I paid, then started kissing me abit more. Think the girls can converse well in eng/chi, but less action.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Bro, u seem like a regular. Any FR on Nana and Nabi?
My friend dabao and he say Nabi like dead fish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread