The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

great sharings bros.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update more TS soon
Old 17-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been waiting here too
Old 17-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bonai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyew View Post
what a playful tease she is!
Great tease before sex
Old 17-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Share a story of mine on my customer daughter.

Had this customer who’s elder daughter was helping to run his biz as his health was deteriorating. Was dealing with her on and off and chat more with her. Can feel that she is stealing glance on me when I’m in ther office. She was 9 yrs my jnr and she was 22 then.

More information about her
Looks: 7/10 wow on makeup
Body: 6 a bit bak bak
Boobs: 8 killer boobs
Butt: 5 flat

One day we were chatting and I asked: what kind of guy do you like? She replied: your type. And she looked always blushed. In my mind ho seh liao. Bao jiak. Quickly took her number.

Made arrangement to pick her up from school (part time in nus).

First date and brought her to the park at 88 turn. Stood at the railing looking at psa. I went behind and hugged her. She reciprocated by leaning back to my chest.

More updates later. Cannot shit too long during office hour
Old 17-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Made plan to meet for dinner two nights later ( must strike while it’s hot).

Picked her from her place the night. She was dressed in a light blue dress. The front was very low cut, showing the tip of her pink lacy bra. My oh my, I felt uncomfortable and need to shift to allow more space for the arsenal who might be able to show her power that night.

Had a nice dinner at Pasir Panjang. Had some wine, pouring more for her with clear intent. Conversation got more detailed as she gets more tipsy. Does alcohol have an effect on hearing and touch? She sat closer to me as we talked and she hit me on my arms occasionally.

After a bottle of red. Decided to move off from the place. Drove to this small car park behind nuh:

Me: come, let me undo your seat belt

Moving across, I undid her seat belt, while doing so, I looked at her in her eyes for a moment and she was just looking at me. I decided to make my move and goes in for the kiss. Her lips parted and her tongue was at the tip of her lips. My was she really or something. We french and boy she can be fierced in the fight. I slowly kissed her neck and her ear. She moaned. She broke my kisses and

Her: can we go to the back seats? OF COS. I was thinking of how to move to a bigger battle field.

We hugged and kissed, hands all over each other. I felt for her vbl against the thin material of her dress. Small fetish of mine. I shifted my hands to land on her thigh, stroked her thighs and slowly moved upwards. Another fetish as we were in kneeing position. Full mpv had its use. As I moved upwards, trying catch the bottom tip of her panty. I reached the base of her butt, shit can’t feel anything. Was she, was she?

I moved upwards to find the answer to my fetish, I cupped both her butts and they felt flat. But nice as they were not restricted by Ah mah panty I hated most. I ran my fingers on her butt crack up only to hit a triangle road block. Shit, was she really got this? I mean was she prepared that someone, someone was going to see what she wore underneath. F. This is fantasy come true. So diff from the $40 I spent for 45mins with no imagination at all.

I just loved to feel tiny triangles against thin fabric, I ran my finger tip along the contour of the triangle. I felt tightening of her butt. I moved my right hand from under her dress, upwards till the back of her bra. I wanted to show her that men are the champion and could unclip bra in a flash. Shit, I found no clip.

She took a step back from me. Lifted up her dress. Omg that pair of huge melons sitting on the pink strapless bra. She reached the middle and unclip. Omg I felt so embarrassed, I let all men down. Wait, she had a front clipped bra. Was she prepared for this? Ready for her bra to be removed. But worried that the animal, the beast do not know to remove it.

The bra dropped to the seat. I pull her dress down. Another fetish to gal braless. Sorry for the many fetish. I cupped her breasts through her dress and circled my fingers around her nipples. They started to swell. Who said flat chest gal more horny. Big ones are horny too. I moved down and cupped her left nipple in my mouth, still through her dress and stated licking it with the tip of my tongue.

Bring multi tasked, my right hand was busy on her right breast, my left hand behind on my favorite triangle. After gaining confidence, I moved my left hand to the front. Shit. Hairless, my fetish. Knn. I let out a wow. She said: I shaved this morning. Ahhhh. She’s prepared for this. Who said gals are shy animals.

As it was moisted, my finger slided in easily. I continue to multi tasked but now kissing her. After a while, I could feel her body tighten and jerked as she was hit with the first wave.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

lucky u bro.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend's friend in a group gathering. We were playing poker card games and our eyes met many times. The first time our eyes met I looked away because I do not want to come across as a freak. But as the game went on, we realised that we were looking at each other more than we should. After the gathering, she asked if I could send her home. I gleefully accepted her invitation. At her doorstep, she asked if I wanted a drink. Of course I said yes. She smiled. The rest is history. We met a few more times since then but stopped because she had to go overseas for work. Was great while it lasted.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasoliver View Post
My friend's friend in a group gathering. We were playing poker card games and our eyes met many times. The first time our eyes met I looked away because I do not want to come across as a freak. But as the game went on, we realised that we were looking at each other more than we should. After the gathering, she asked if I could send her home. I gleefully accepted her invitation. At her doorstep, she asked if I wanted a drink. Of course I said yes. She smiled. The rest is history. We met a few more times since then but stopped because she had to go overseas for work. Was great while it lasted.
oowow...so sad for both parties ...so it's a case of strike while the iron is still hot ...how come we dun hv such luck ...bro, can share with us here or thru' PM wat is "the rest is history" in her home ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
oowow...so sad for both parties ...so it's a case of strike while the iron is still hot ...how come we dun hv such luck ...bro, can share with us here or thru' PM wat is "the rest is history" in her home ??
Thanks bro. Its just luck and the right atmosphere. Matter of right place right time. I am not really good with details though. I try to recollect as much as I can.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
striking when the iron is hot.. or this matter.. when the lady is horny..
Old 24-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
striking when the iron is hot.. or this matter.. when the lady is horny..
Well said zl1983 ...maybe the lady is both HOT n HORNY ...haha

Quote:
Thanks bro. Its just luck and the right atmosphere. Matter of right place right time. I am not really good with details though. I try to recollect as much as I can.
Try yr best, will reward u with my +15 cherries as soon as i can when u share with us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PentaZillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro!
Old 28-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
My hot sister in law..

received a SOS call from wifey to help fetch her younger sister home after she drank with her colleages but wifey dun wanna let my in law see her in drunken states therefore asked me to bring her back to our own house.. SIL wasnt wasted but high and start getting touchy with me, i tried resisting her but all hell break loose the moment she forces a frenching on me.. stripped each other naked right there and then in my living hall and she went on to give me a very awesome blowjob which almost on par with her elder sister and then we fuck in multiple positions from living hall to 1 of my guest rooms and after further 10 mins of hard pounding, i creampied her in missionary..

next morning went to have a breakfast and then we talked over it as 2 mutual adults, we both agreed that this will remain a secret between us but what came after that shocked and surprised me at the same time.. she asked me to be her fuck buddy at least till she is attached as she got needs too, she admitted that she got a pretty high sex drive which i of course agreed to her request without much thinking.. after that fulfilling breakfast and talks, we went to a nearby clinic for her morning after pill and she also asked for birth control pills..

After visited the clinic, we went back to my matrimony house and she spends 2 more days and nights with me..

btw wifey was overseas with her girlfriends in Taiwan at that time..
Received PMs asking if i can share my SIL with them..(4 idiots actually pmed me)

I'm sorry to say that even if is just a normal FB, no guy will wanna share their gems and especially when mine is more than a FB..

Dun even noe what encouraged them to even try asking me..
Old 29-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Received PMs asking if i can share my SIL with them..(4 idiots actually pmed me)

I'm sorry to say that even if is just a normal FB, no guy will wanna share their gems and especially when mine is more than a FB..

Dun even noe what encouraged them to even try asking me..
Suspect the blood must have went to the other head
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1