The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 16-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 7
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Received xiao han msg that she's back. For those who misses her...
She started work yesterday
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
heartlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheartlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
this one seems to resemble a wl i noe. interestingly i went to add d wl from ur link and her address seems entirely same as my wl contact lol.
what advertisement say? all in chinese
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
irfrree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)
Bro,

Can share the contact ?

Thanks
Old 16-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13368 / Power: 21
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
this one seems to resemble a wl i noe. interestingly i went to add d wl from ur link and her address seems entirely same as my wl contact lol.
bro any FR, her massage and JG good ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen

Power 5 and above for exchange
Old 16-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
DiverSenzaki is one of the Best!DiverSenzaki is one of the Best!DiverSenzaki is one of the Best!

Can share Bao Er contact?
Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 14
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Been away from the scene for sometimes and now I am quite lost in the forum like a newbie, any bros have An Qi or Xiao Han contact to share with me, I search the forum and found a few of these two names and I donít know are they the same person

Will appreciate if any bros here could share
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornyxiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Gucci/Angel the same person in Sgbeautycastle?
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
heartlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheartlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Is Gucci/Angel the same person in Sgbeautycastle?
Yes unless u refer to wrong angel
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Grenouille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have xiao han's ctc? thanks!
Advert Space Available