The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Do u all prefer cumming inside the gal's pussy?

During my younger days
Never heard of AIDS
so raw is the obvious option
After using raw for years
Suddenly use cap like feeling shortchanged
Old 09-12-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

What if a girl always have irregular period? Can't calculate right?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
i got this 6 times already
Nothing beats raw, not just the feeling of it, but the chance of pregnancy adds a lot of fun to it. Do everything i can to make sure my babies goes deep inside and stays there.
Spray and spray, spray your seeds everywhere.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
no need to calculate, get ouvlation test kit to test
Old 17-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sly View Post
no need to calculate, get ouvlation test kit to test
That would be the best
Old 17-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Egyption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, if irregular then a bit difficult to predict
Old 17-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
huangxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
During my younger days
Never heard of AIDS
Not much feel
Old 23-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangxiaoma View Post
Not much feel
Should just spray first then decide if she wants yours or pop a pill to forget.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Guys shd normally cum the initial shot n load into pussy as intended by nature ..any leftovers aft tat, can cum anywhere else u like..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
I could have gone on quoting the rest of the bros who have provided good advice and comments. But let me try to share my experience.

I have been lucky to have some FBs who have been very SAFE and very clean and very exclusive to me for my sexual trysts.

My exGF and my exFB both have regular periods as they are active in sports. I find that women who are active physically and engage in some physical sports on a regular and weekly manner tend to have regular periods. (So I am not a doctor, but based on my last few relationships, I saw this pattern emerging)

But as many bros rightfully said, even when there is a safe period, I also tend to TRY NOT TO SHOOT IN PUSSY and try to reduce the chance of a pregnancy.

I only shoot in pussy on my second cum (reduced sperm volume) or shoot into her pussy immediately after her period.

Safe period you can find references if you google. But even then, those are just guidelines.

There are just as many untold stories where the girl also thinks she is safe and she finds herself pregnant because, don't forget, the girls anatomy has 2 ovaries. While one ovary may have ovulated and is on period stage, the other 2nd ovary may sometimes misfire up a egg and then just when you think it is so shiok, you can shoot inside because her period is just over, your sperm fertlised the 2nd egg in the 2nd ovary. Then you LAN LAN lor.

I have 2 friends (2 of them are girls not guys) who kena this way. They themselves thought they were regular period and was safe but some how BF shot inside and they kena pregnant. One went for abortion and the other rushed into marriage.

So yes, it is a wonderful feeling to cum inside the gals Pussy. But know the consequences. If you are not ready for the slight chance of fatherhood, then DON'T DO IT.
In order to ensure I don't get pregnant I always request the guy to cum either in my mouth or all over my tits or face. i prefer the 2nd option since i love to watch the sperm shooting out.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
henrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
In order to ensure I don't get pregnant I always request the guy to cum either in my mouth or all over my tits or face. i prefer the 2nd option since i love to watch the sperm shooting out.
My gf loves to watch sperm shooting out too
Old 03-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
During my younger days
Never heard of AIDS
Raw is War
Old 07-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On behalf of those bro who are in need of instructions about helping unborn spirits and you are very suay recently and desperate for help

Re: How to send baby to reborn

Quote:

Bro,

Just asking, how u send the baby to rebirth?

1) Everyday you should make tedious effort to chant heart sutra 108 times or compassionate mantra × 108 times or Earth store sutra x 1 time (Est 2 hours duration)
2) light a lamp for baby spirits every month in the big temples, it is especially effective if lighted by monks. This will help to separate baby from pestering parents.
3) Do Many merits during Buddhist ceremony, vesak day, 7th month. Offer food to monks ask them to dedicate merits to your baby spirits
4) Seek out a reccomended Buddhist master or Lama who have abilities to see spirits and most importantly ablities to send the baby spirits for rebirth.

Note; if you do not have master recommendation, can pm me.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Of course inside! two weeks back visit a ang pai

she just got her room and have not prepare her consumables for work. was told be bring my own, and indeed I brought a small box of 4. she is such a head turner! we chatted for some while in bed as she is glued to her phone. After which we jump right into action as I showered from home. french, lick, finger, deep troat anything. she orgasmed and is moist.

I spread her thigh apart and rub her cunt further with mine. she wanted me inside but still asked as I brought caps. i replied no and as expected she say it’s ok and thrust her hips towards me. oh dear. it’s warm and unimaginably tight. fucked her about 20min and she moaned... “dear inside me”. so crazy. hope she is on pills..

Where is this place? an MP?
Old 12-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Test before you shoot

Last edited by 1sly; 12-06-2020 at 05:21 PM. Reason: wann add extra item
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1