The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Quality of White Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cylee1974 View Post
anyone knoe where to get real hot white FL in SG? seems like dun have.
You can try Elite on this forum. Or you can check out ScarletBlue. If you have no budget limit, getting white FLs is damn easy.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Most are russians or Ukraine.... is there any from US or europe like france or UK?
Old 02-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
Most are russians or Ukraine.... is there any from US or europe like france or UK?
Are u willing to pay big bucks?
If u have the moolah, u want from anywhere also u can get!

Last edited by countryman; 02-07-2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
digitalidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Perfectly said. I do wonder if their price is lower where they're from though, else why come all this way?
Old 03-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It's definitely cheaper from where they come from..
In Italy Rome Milan or Florence. U pay averaging €200 for 1hr n u get good qualities from Czech, Estonia, Belarus, Italy, Russia etc with full service! It's even cheaper in Spain, it's about €150 for an hr of fun..
Old 04-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
no money, no honey, hahaha
Old 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's definitely cheaper from where they come from..
In Italy Rome Milan or Florence. U pay averaging €200 for 1hr n u get good qualities from Czech, Estonia, Belarus, Italy, Russia etc with full service! It's even cheaper in Spain, it's about €150 for an hr of fun..

I concur, Polish are pretty good as well. Generally, western ones like Aussies have shitty services.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I concur, Polish are pretty good as well. Generally, western ones like Aussies have shitty services.
That has not been my experience so far. Had the best services from Aussies. I find that they are more aware about sexual health as well
Old 11-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyly View Post
That has not been my experience so far. Had the best services from Aussies. I find that they are more aware about sexual health as well
Agreed. The Aussies from SB are awesome. One used to even allow filming. Damn shiok to film my own sex tape with a blonde ang moh hottie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1