The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Get real, what MRT question for Patts. No critical population mass, neither is city big (only bad traffic commute). Don't even have a real city bus system, but for songtaews and bikes. So any thoughts must be have been half baked.

And on the private airport transfers to/fro Utapao, give credit to local khun Thai entrepreneurs who are already on it. If moonlighting, can understand. But will not put food on table. Must be kidding, sbf patronage will not get you anywhere near break even point. And what the half year low season (from about now)?
Old 24-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U all so kee niao or someone said ngeow chee ngeow lan.... use my service, USD 1000. Red carpet in the airport till u reach door step of your hotel.
Loyal fansee coming to support/promote this 'hold-hand' service.
Please support na.....
Old 25-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Did u go to the location as what he mentioned? He should be still in Pattaya or getting ready to go SG.
Yeah we met and had a 'discussion'. He's actually an okay guy.
Old 25-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There used to be one but there are now 2 counters touting buses to jomtien and pattaya.

They will wait till no one else wants to leave the airport before leaving.

Singaporeans are really fucking spoilt! No duty free , no cafe , no like. But prefer to take a transport twice the time to be pampered! No logic!
Old 25-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
U all so kee niao or someone said ngeow chee ngeow lan.... use my service, USD 1000. Red carpet in the airport till u reach door step of your hotel.
Sinkies want cheap want green want big boobs ..... expect something for nothing. Thats what spoilt SBF from the old days since day 1

Now even have idiot want to muscle into thais transport rice bowl. If he does it and found in a luggage in some klong, i wont be surprised
Old 25-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Good that u 2 kissed each other
Old 25-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nbzzz.. Buy u drinks, buy u foods.. Surely All r okay guys ma!!!
Old 26-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sinkies want cheap want green want big boobs ..... expect something for nothing. Thats what spoilt SBF from the old days since day 1

Now even have idiot want to muscle into thais transport rice bowl. If he does it and found in a luggage in some klong, i wont be surprised
Yes I agree better dun mess with Thais. Everything from business to love relationships is not so clear cut like Sg. I've been here more than a decade I know all about thai culture.
Old 26-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me.The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

Address of the hotel

Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
429 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road, Cholburi 20150, Thailand
Tel: +66 38 428755-9
Fax: +66 38 421673

Costs: Estimated $200 per night (King Club Member)

I have some discount for this package so i personally think that the rates was quite ok and reasonable.Breakfast is also included even for normal package. For king club member, you have private room access.Beside breakfast, you will have high tea time and cocktail time too. All meal will be serve to you personally. The room was also very luxury. I have some pics to share below

Advantages

-Room is big, clean
-Nice ambience
-Wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-Aircon is very strong
-Lot of socket for charging handphones
-Nice lift, is cool and style
-Safe deposit box
-Fridge for chilled drink

Disadvantages
-no bathtub
-standing shower

Summary

Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, this kitschy, imposing hotel is a 3-minute walk from Pattaya Beach. This hotel is 10th storey tall.The bright, modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, DVD players and minibars. They also have tea and coffeemakers, while some include sea views and/or balconies. Suites feature bunk beds, living rooms and/or kitchenettes. There's also a pizzeria and a hip American-style restaurant offering regular live music and a deck with a hot tub and sea views. Amenities include a fitness center, a kids' club, and an outdoor pool with a man-made beach and a swim-up bar. A spa offers Thai massage.You can fantasize making love looking at the sea view. How shiok it would be?

My rating
I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. The reception is friendly, chio and cheerful too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 26-04-2016 at 12:33 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Bros, want to find out, arrival via AirAsia, the airport still got cab to hotel?

Is the SIM card counter still open?
Old 26-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, just to know if you arrive via AirAsia, the airport still have taxi services?
Old 27-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
Yes I agree better dun mess with Thais. Everything from business to love relationships is not so clear cut like Sg. I've been here more than a decade I know all about thai culture.
woah. really? care to elaborate or just cite an example? I've not lived in thailand for more than a decade but has been coming here quite often in the past couple of years.

from what i've seen the thai's i've hung out with are relatively normal. as in their sa-nook culture and thinking is quite crazy but besides that they seemed pretty normal to me
Old 27-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
woah. really? care to elaborate or just cite an example? I've not lived in thailand for more than a decade but has been coming here quite often in the past couple of years.

from what i've seen the thai's i've hung out with are relatively normal. as in their sa-nook culture and thinking is quite crazy but besides that they seemed pretty normal to me
A simple general example is the current political situation.
Is it really what's it's touted to be? A fight against corrupted politicians? Haha
I can teach you more but you asking me the question already shows your naivety.
What sanook culture and thinking? You've not seen the real Thailand old boy.
Old 27-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which club at walking street is good for pickup FLs ? 808 or the pier? will be heading there next week..any bros will be there?
Old 27-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Bros, want to find out, arrival via AirAsia, the airport still got cab to hotel?

Is the SIM card counter still open?
Which airport ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1