The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2004, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by keet
we'll disscuss on the Good sides of LOS in a new topic ok?

or seems that no one actually have a real relationship with a normal Thai gal? at least to share lah.
There are no GOOD sides...
Old 13-03-2004, 03:49 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
edkoh2000,

After thinking for the whole night, these are my views.

You have decided to bring the girl to stay in your home. Let her go back twice a year. Give her family $10K baht a month. That's reasonable.

But why start asking whether she view you as a Sponsor or Pii Chai? If you think she view you as a Pii Chai, you are basically living off her which in your case isn't so.

If you think she loves you, why think about how she is going to meet her Pii Chai, when she has 2 "home-visits" twice a year.

Until today, you aren't even certain whether she is loving you as a foreigner. I as a bystander, and the rests of us who is reading it are all bystanders. You can't expect us to know it better than you whether she loves you.

Unknowingly, you yourself is throwing back these questions which you yourself couldn't even answer.

I tell you the best solution.
Bring her to Singapore. Marry her, apply PR for her. Give her family 10K baht monthly. Give her 2 visits back home a year. Follow her back on every trip. Apply PR and citizenship for her.

Does she view you as a sponser or Pii- Chai?
She views you as her husband.

If she view you as just a sponser, then how is she going to meet her Pii-Chai? Only twice a year for a week?
You follow her back home twice a year, no need scared got pii chai.

If she view you as Pii-Chai but you are a foreigner then how could she had fallen in love with you? Also you are giving her money then should you not be termed as sponser instead?
No need to doubt her. You love her truly and she loves you truly as well. Which men in the world don't give wife money? Give her 10K a month. Not enough, give her more if you can afford. Definitely the more the merrier and her family will lead a better life. Throw your doubts away and you will lead a happy marriage life.

This ending is beautiful, isn't it?

SC
LOLzzz...no need to be so serious and think for the whole night.

Please don't assume that is my story because it is not. Please don't assume just like you have assume and classified Thai culture and TG.

I already posted. I was too free last night and decided to disturb you here because I found discussion here to be too negative and degrading. I started to ask you about the classification to poke fun at your stereo-typing. My message is to tell you they are many others that DO NOT fall into your category. Do you still not understand?

Again I DO NOT DISAGREE with many things you have mentioned. Infact it is good to post and warn newbies. However, I just WANT to post that IT IS just ONE SIDE of the COIN and don't claim it to be GOSPEL truth. How much of Thailand and the world have you seen to claim things as the GOSPEL truth.

I admit I am not lucky enough to meet a nice Singapore girl but I accept there are many who managed to find good ones and have a happy relationship and marriage.

Can you accept that about TGs?

I do not always have the time to come here often to post but be sure I never run away from a good debate just incase your vice chairman think so.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by edkoh2000; 13-03-2004 at 03:53 AM.
Old 13-03-2004, 03:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
I know you are working in BKK now and probably understand a lot about BKK culture. However does being an expert in BKK makes you an expert in other areas of Thailand too.

I wonder if anyone works lives longer than you in various parts of Thailand can even make that claim.

TRUTH is what you chose to see. Do you understand that? It would take a very arrogant person to claim all that he SEES and SAYS is the WHOLE TRUTH. He claim to be expert and only his view are right and accept no other variations.

I do not claim ALL that I hear and see as the whole truth.

Yes...I admit there are many many WL who con man as part of their job. I never deny that. Many things you mentioned are part of the TRUTH. But thank god it is not the WHOLE TRUTH. They are also many other stories that are different from what you mentioned but you refused to acknowledge them.

You can have your views. The winner is the one who use his heart to see things...not his eyes or the monster in his pants. He is the winner because he lives with a happy heart.
Try not to divert the attention and topic to something else.

And where did the "EXPERT" come in? And if you want to assume these, no one can stop you either.

"They are also many other stories that are different from what you mentioned but you refused to acknowledge them.
Please show them

Please think carefully all your points before shooting them out. I am pointing out the happenings and some stories may be what people relate to them. If you can't relate yours to the stories here, its because you are having a happy relationship, aren't you?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-03-2004, 03:59 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
LOLzzz...no need to be so serious and think for the whole night.

Please don't assume that is my story because it is not. Please don't assume just like you have assume and classified Thai culture and TG.

I already posted. I was too free last night and decided to disturb you here because I found discussion here to be too negative and degrading.

Again I DO NOT DISAGREE with many things you have mentioned. Infact it is good to post and warn newbies. However, I just WANT to post that IT IS just ONE SIDE of the COIN and don't claim it to be GOSPEL truth. How much of Thailand and the world have you seen to claim things as the GOSPEL truth.

I admit I am not lucky enough to meet a nice Singapore girl but I accept there are many who managed to find good ones and have a happy relationship and marriage.

Can you accept that about TGs?

I do not always have the time to come here often to post but be sure I never run away from a good debate just incase your vice chairman think so.

Have a wonderful weekend.
hahaha, no one claim it to be the Gospel Truth. It's you who assume it again. And I already think you have categorise people to what you think they are

Saying I am the "chairman", while yomun is the "vice-chairman".

Frankly, let me tell you one thing which you admitted above. You said you came here to disturb cos you find it negative and degrading. And to put it in layman terms, you are simply looking for a fight.

I personally find it pointless to continue discussion with you, cos seriously it will never end. If you think you won, so be it.

Please don't assume that is my story because it is not. Please don't assume just like you have assume and classified Thai culture and TG
Whether it is your story or not, you are the one person who knows best.

If you are looking at the points being discussed, you are welcomed to show it with examples. If you are here just to pick a bone out of an egg, sorry, I don't see myself continuing in such endless talk.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-03-2004, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Try not to divert the attention and topic to something else.

And where did the "EXPERT" come in? And if you want to assume these, no one can stop you either.

"They are also many other stories that are different from what you mentioned but you refused to acknowledge them.
Please show them

Please think carefully all your points before shooting them out. I am pointing out the happenings and some stories may be what people relate to them. If you can't relate yours to the stories here, its because you are having a happy relationship, aren't you?

SC
Since when I divert attention?

I just posted 2 stories that are different from what you mentioned. Did you not see them or must I take time to repost it?
Old 13-03-2004, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since when I divert attention?

I just posted 2 stories that are different from what you mentioned. Did you not see them or must I take time to repost it?
You must be getting sleepy.

Did I bring "expert" in? Did I say I am expert in BKK just because I am working in BKK?

Like said, you want, we talk about Thai girls. We don't talk about how the weather is, how the grass grows and how the building is being built. It's non-related.

You want to prove your point. You are welcomed to do so too. But agreeing with it will be another issue. Let others decide which is more credible, rather than you and me. Don't you think so.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 13-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha, no one claim it to be the Gospel Truth. It's you who assume it again. And I already think you have categorise people to what you think they are

Saying I am the "chairman", while yomun is the "vice-chairman".

Frankly, let me tell you one thing which you admitted above. You said you came here to disturb cos you find it negative and degrading. And to put it in layman terms, you are simply looking for a fight.

I personally find it pointless to continue discussion with you, cos seriously it will never end. If you think you won, so be it.

Please don't assume that is my story because it is not. Please don't assume just like you have assume and classified Thai culture and TG
Whether it is your story or not, you are the one person who knows best.

If you are looking at the points being discussed, you are welcomed to show it with examples. If you are here just to pick a bone out of an egg, sorry, I don't see myself continuing in such endless talk.

SC
I came not to fight but to share a different view and to post a message for all to see. Just because someone share a different view does not mean he wants a fight.

Before I post I already know I cant change any of your views and that is not my aim.

But admist all the horror stories, if someone reads something different and think about it then it is good enough.

Well...all talk have to come to an end. Whether it is pointless, let the rest decide.

Glad we had a good debate. Good night.
Old 13-03-2004, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I came not to fight but to share a different view and to post a message for all to see. Just because someone share a different view does not mean he wants a fight.

Before I post I already know I cant change any of your views and that is not my aim.

But admist all the horror stories, if someone reads something different and think about it then it is good enough.

Well...all talk have to come to an end. Whether it is pointless, let the rest decide.

Glad we had a good debate. Good night.
Nevertheless, you must remember, I can bring the cow to the water, but cannot force it to drink.

You must also remember, this is a COMMERCIAL SEX FORUM. We are talking about Thai Working Girls. And not the girls that you see next door.

I am glad that the "debates" gave you a nice "workout" in the night with me. Though most of it isn't relevant.

In any scenario, I will never want anyone to be influenced by the horror stories read here. They are to see with their eyes what these thai girls are made up of.

Also, I will never want anyone in order to prove the stories here wrong, to go towards the path of no-return by being with someone who don't love them.

Eventually I don't lose a single cent or sleep over it.

Hope you wouldn't lose sleep over my words too. Good Night

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 13-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
no need to get so worked up SC.

I, for example, initially didn't want to believe in whatever was written here or at least blindly hope that it wasn't true.
But time will reveal the true side of things.
nothing beats experiencing the real thing, ie. going thru all that shit and one day realising "hey its all true or at least 70-80% true"

for those who found a TG who's true to u, good for u.
but frankly speaking, the odds aren't exactly in our favor. just be on your guard and dun get burned.
Old 13-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Huh? I am not that old fark lar...

Just a newbie here to learn from the "heavenly kings"
orh.... ok young fark.. was just asking.

i think there's no heavenly kings here lah... that was made up by others, and i dont see anyone claiming the title leh..
Old 13-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

i think there's no heavenly kings here lah... that was made up by others, and i dont see anyone claiming the title leh..
hahaha..The title of "Heavanly King" is actually created by me la..
It is just to form up a gathering with u guys.

The debate between BRO SC & edkoh2000 is eventually over.
So Bro Sc u may start to answer my enquiries already rite
Old 14-03-2004, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
One month has passed. Best is 6 months and above. Time tells everything right? Usually they don't have the 'stamina' and 'consistency' to keep up with the testing games. If they passed all those above criterias. Then congratulations you've found yourself a gem.

Hit and miss is their strategy. It's like fishing. When you can't hook any in a certain spot. You move on to other spots.

We cannot buy back 'time'. We cannot tell 'time' what to do. 'Time' will take its natural course.

Time for an MP bonk? Hahaha.

* bai yoo gup...gup krai kon tee ter por jai - Potato *
Old 14-03-2004, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
LOVEABLE

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
hahaha..The title of "Heavanly King" is actually created by me la..
It is just to form up a gathering with u guys.

The debate between BRO SC & edkoh2000 is eventually over.
So Bro Sc u may start to answer my enquiries already rite
You are simply lovable.

* bai yoo gup...gup krai kon tee ter por jai - Potato *
Old 15-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Read your PM...
Old 15-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nevertheless, you must remember, I can bring the cow to the water, but cannot force it to drink.

You must also remember, this is a COMMERCIAL SEX FORUM. We are talking about Thai Working Girls. And not the girls that you see next door.

I am glad that the "debates" gave you a nice "workout" in the night with me. Though most of it isn't relevant.

In any scenario, I will never want anyone to be influenced by the horror stories read here. They are to see with their eyes what these thai girls are made up of.

Also, I will never want anyone in order to prove the stories here wrong, to go towards the path of no-return by being with someone who don't love them.

Eventually I don't lose a single cent or sleep over it.

Hope you wouldn't lose sleep over my words too. Good Night

SC
Don't worry I also won't lose sleep over it.

Whether it is relevant or not, perhaps the others shall be the best judge.

I agree the path is not easy and all should be aware but I stress again it is important to see each person as an individual and not to have use one yardstick to judge ALL.

I shall mentioned again, I don't know you and have nothing against you. It is your views about Thai girls that I disagree with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread