The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
bullseyez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on L18H30

Im here to giving my virgin FR. I had tried alot thai50 and today feeling itchy wanted to try 150. Went in tis hus not sure i rmb the hus number correctly but its beside a nicely renovate hus. Looks like other thai50 hus u seen along L18. Proceed in n okt told me its prc n mostly r working left w 2 girl. Saw this lady with small build(for me) and hav a kind of soft n nice smile. Decide to try her. Proceed to room and start to tcss. She helps me undress and proceed to bath. For the above action all happen in a nice 10 min. Can see the girl really no rush n she hav the soft touching hand tt turn me on.
Whent on bed and the start to catbath me w her soft lips andy hand are busy touching her below. When she start to move south and lick my balls, i just love her slow n soft licking. Not like those girl who wanted to eat u up instead having fun n slowly lick, when she look up on me are even make me wan to screw her. But i stil tahan i offer her my service. Turn her n kiss her on neck n slowly move south to her boobs. Her asset is fairly soft and nice one handed A+ close to B. Tts the size i love ^^ proceed below tryin to paint her she say don wan but i still try to paint her n i succeed. She was enjoy my service and can feel tt she already wet. I ask for 1 more round bj. Another head shoking by her soft touch n slow lick. Haha really enjoy. And i think its time for action then she cap me w some deep bj n she start to ride me. During the whole action her smile nv end n i simple love her smile. Very pretty!
FJ was very shiock try to change some position and always french her slow n wet. (didnt i mention she does french?)
After 20min of bonking which i was really gentle to her feel like a gf kind. Rest for awhile n tcss again.
Sums up the whole action she was sweet w her smile n i love to touch her cos she really hav nice skin. Overall stat as follow

Name: 莹莹
Boobs:A+ to B(soft n abit shaggy but nice to grab cos of her tofu skin)
Body: nice hour glass figure with soft tofu skin. Those u will touch more)
French: yes(love her gfe french)
Paint:yes(she seems enjoy cos she is soooo wet after tt)
Finger: didnt really try but i did touch her mei mei
Bbbj: not really bbbj but licking on balls n side of 2c makes me really hard
Bj:sop cos i still prefer her light lick
Fj:very gd as i change at least 5 position b4 i unload.
Gfe: yes very much. Wanted to care her more.
Rtf: once my vitamin m recover!

Those bros who love a gentle gfe w great smiling and really sweet n pretty definately must try!

Pls pardon my bad english as tis is my first FR.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1